The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

LOL, you can tell Luke/LuNacy is back in town.

You know, I'm actually okay with how Tracy has been shown of late. Tony gets his summers, Jane gets her summers, I get my summer and then come fall we're off to the races.

I'll try to watch today to see what happens.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^I feel the same way you do.....as much as I hate Luke and Tracy off the canvas in the summer, it allows me to have a summer myself. :)

As for last weeks clips, I will try and have them up tonight, I was having some internet problems at home and I think *fingers crossed* that everything is up and working.

• Members

Monday, October 19th

Tracy is in Hells' hospital room giving her face as Helena says she can't understand why Luke stays married to such a shrew as Tracy. Luke appears at the door and Tracy turns to him saying "Husband, go buy the hardware store and get a wooden stake - we need one." (pointing at Helena). Helena then tells Tracy she's way off, but Luke says not to underestimate his wife because she's usually on the mark. Helena then tells Luke he needs her and Luke says he doesn't need her for anything. Tracy then tells Hells that she's arranged for Hells to get released that very day. Luke seriously turns to Tracy and asks if she's really going to kick a seriously sick woman out of the hospital to crawl on the streets. Tracy says she is, to which Luke responds "Nice!"

Helena continues on the track about Valentin, but Luke cuts her off saying he's done his research and yes while Valentin existed, Helena had him killed years ago. Hells says perhaps he was hiding but the body in the ground isn't Valentine and he's the one that was poisoning her. Luke doesn't buy it. Then he holds out his hand to Tracy, who takes it as a help out of the chair and the two leave together not believing a word that Helena said.

Surprise engagement party for Liz at the Amityville Horror (Bobbie, Leslie, Audry, Luke, and Cake). No one moved around so I couldn't see if Tracy was outside of the shot.

• Members

So I guess that kiss sealed the deal for Tracy that she was no longer pissed at Luke--lemony as it may have been! LOL

Too bad the whole other day of scenes were cut, but if it was just bitching, then so be it.

Wow...Rock on Greg Vaughn....

Read this exit interview!!! He is brutally honest and this reiterates everything I have ever heard about politics at GH (I guess anywhere in Hollywood I'm sure)

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/article/articleItem.cfm?cms_article_id=121

• Members

Greg V. is really a class act.

I enjoyed reading his interview, it just proves what jerks TIIC at GH really are.

He pretty much said "Focusing on the same 3 people" is a bad way to run a soap.

Ain't that the truth! :angry:

I see a few Lunacy pictures in medianet pics... "woo hooo"..hopefully the scenes won't end up on the cutting room floor. :(

• Members

Yup, Tracy is standing just to the right of Luke, clasping her hands together in her typical pose. Ethan is there as well. In fact the only immediate family not present are Lulu and Nicholas, from what I can see. The scene went by so quickly that I had to watch it a couple of times to make sure. So I guess that guarantees Tracy on tomorrow (as much as one can have guarantees about these things).

Gotta say the best LuNacy line I've heard for ages was at Helena's bedside today. "Oh I don't know, Spanky's pretty savvy. If she smells a rat I start setting traps." Love it! So LuNacy!

• Members

Tuesday, Oct. 12.

I came in a little late. Tracy was with Luke as he toasted Lucky and Elizabeth, welcoming her back into the family and also acknowledging Ethan as a Spencer. Bitty conversations (as Tracy leaves his side to make room for others) Bobbie/Luke talk about him stepping up as a father to Ethan, which is strange but good. Leslie/Luke talk about her taking pictures of everything for Laura and how Luke did tell Laura all about Ethan. Later Lulu/Ethan talk about how the house is Laura's and Luke hated it - he's not the domestic type and didn't want to settle down with the house etc. Luke/Liz about how she doesn't look that happy about Lucky's announcement.

Luke tells Liz he used to dream about running away from the house and also thought Lucky would suffocate in that house. Now he's thinking it's not Lucky who will suffocate but Liz.

Tracy had nothing to say so far as I can tell. But she looked amused by Luke.