The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I watched the show last nite. I thought Jane did a descent job. She held her chest, but that doesn't mean she had a heart attack. Sometimes when people can't breath they hold their chest. I think because we are such big fans of hers we tend to get a little hyper-critical of her.

As for her saying "oh crap", actually many people would have probably said "oh [!@#$%^&*]" but she can't say that, so....

I am with those who are ready to take and enjoy what I can get and am HAPPY that after all these years we get to see Tracy in this vulnerability.

Nex, Thanks for the clips! :D

LisaQ, Thanks for voting. :)

Angel, glad you are feeling better. If you feel faint again you should at least to go the nurse on campus.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anybody have their super-duper decoder ring on to figure out what this means...

If the insider is still here....anything on Luke, Luke/Tracy, Luke/Ethan

TIA.

Luke takes Ethan under his wing. Tracy doesn't really understand why. Lulu finds out something about Ethan that the audience is not privvy too that evidently Luke would not like but doesn't tell him because of something else the audience is not privvy to.

• Members

Recaps, Thursday, February 5

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Edward

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: blue scrubs/hospital gown, tubes etc.

Other Stories: LnL2/Nicholas - bonding and "Where's Becca" game; Robin/Emma - lost in snow; JoMax - driving, find Robin's van then find Robin; ClauSon - Sonny goes after AZ who runs off when Jason stops Sonny; Hero Team - angry that FBI only concerned with toxin not people; Carly - around hospital talking to everyone; Win/Spin - hasmat taking toxin, Spin knows more info about Equinox

Line of the Day: Epiph to Jason, basically telling him people are dying, the hospital is in lockdown, a toxin is getting everywhere and she's stuck fixing up a shoot out with his mob buddies. "You're nuts" (watch YT, I can't do it justice)

Sc. 1 - Patrick telling Tracy to slowly breath, to calm down before she has a panic attack. Then tells Nadine to call in that they have another victim of the toxin.

Sc. 2 - Pat telling the orderlies to take Tracy to ICU. Carly/Patrick talk about Tracy and Pat says his best guess is Tracy's having a delayed reaction. Carly realizes everyone is still at risk and no one knows anything.

Sc. 3 - no Tracy; Patrick yelling at Raynor that another woman has gone down and he doesn't know if it's delayed reaction or if the entire hospital is infected.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; Carly comforts Edward after he says he's going to force all his friends to pay for Michael's foundation. She asks how he's doing, that they were concerned for him. Edward says he's fine and that his heart gave a little concern but nothing happened. He also says Monica is holding her own so that's good. Carly says unfortunately someone else has gotten sick from the poison. Edward asks if it's Jason, and she says no it's Tracy. Edward doesn't belief it saying Tracy is just looking for attention from some young doctor. Carly says no, she was there and saw it. Tracy wasn't faking and luckily Patrick was there and took care of Tracy. Edward shows no emotion and asks if she's being kept comfortable. He continues to express his frustration for no one knowing anything.

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Edward telling Carly this is his curse - to linger while everyone else is gone. He always thought Tracy was invulnerable. Carly says to stop, no one's died yet and Tracy would be angry at writting her off so easily. Edward laughs and says she'd spit on him. Edward says part of him has always admired Tracy's strength and abilities, though he'd never tell her that. But he's still upset for her. Carly says they're still your kids no matter how old they are, then says love is all you have.

Sc. 6 - Edward goes timidly into Tracy's room, she's unconscious. Talking to her he says he should be better at this - saying he's had enough practice praying for a miracle, praying for the best while preparing for a loss (then lists all of the family they've lost) and now Monica. He thought he'd be mentally prepared enough but not this "Not you... you're too tough. You're too determined. That this should take you before me. I'm a fool and too seldom do I tell you I love you, and I do love you. And I'm so proud of you...." "You're going to make me sick" Tracy says as she wakes up. Edward starts to look relieved and says "Oh, that's my girl." Tracy slowly turns to look at him.

Sc. 7 - no Tracy

• Members

The SOD article I saw says Edward is afraid for losing his daughter, but she is back to her old self soon enough. I dont' think Tracy is on tomorrow--unless it is just like briefly.

Then again, Luke/Ethan were supposed to be on today and they weren't, so things might have been moved around or cut.

As far the insider decoder ring stuff--earlie that person was giving hints that lulu/ethan were being set up to have scenes similar to LnL after the rape when Laura stopped Luke from doing something by throwing his keys over a cliff or something like that.

• Members

I feel like crap today. This hot/cold drama down here in the south is crazy. This is a real way to get sick. :blink: I had to remember to do this beofre I get liquiored up with the Nyquil.

Anyway here are my votes for the best of...

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - DRAMA

1. Confrontation with Laura (Tracy and Luke keep each other interested, etc)

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - COMEDY

3. "@$$ Slap Day" (Ernesto, Tracy searching for Luke's contraban, Luke gets a visit from his "famlia", "show him your moves mama")

BEST SINGLE EPISODE - ROMANCE

1. New Year's Eve

BEST SPEECH

3. Tracy's speech to Laura about how she and Luke keep each other interested, etc.

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

1. "Collar/leash - mama/kneeling"

SEXIEST SCENE

3. Luke and Tracy leave town together.

BEST KISS

3. Kiss before Luke and Tracy leave town together

BEST QUOTE

1. "Do I have to put you on a collar? ... And a leash?" - "Oh Mama, you want me kneeling?" (Opening of Haunted Star)

BEST EXPRESSION

2. Tracy's "swizzle" expression after Luke suggests they face a challenge of a "different sort "

BEST NICKNAME

3. Wife

I Don't do hair!

BEST OUTFIT

2. Salmon (pink, peach, whatever) that ties in front

BEST BLOOPER

2. Jane laughing after Tony pulled a rubber glove from her booty on "IV pole day"

• Members

2. Tracy and Lulu (Tracy telling Lulu how she is the woman for Luke now.)

3. Luke and Tracy (They talk in the hospital Lounge after Luke fakes a heart attack)

1. Tracy smashes Luke in the knee with an I.V. pole ("Campbells Select", Laced Valentines Candy, Tracy roughly wheels Luke out to take him to Mercy Hosp)

2. Tracy goes on a rampage and the Q's want Luke to return to the mansion.

3. "@$$ Slap Day" (Ernesto, Tracy searching for Luke's contraban, Luke gets a visit from his "famlia", "show him your moves mama")

1. New Year's Eve

2. Luke and Tracy leave town together

3. Luke and Tracy dance together

BEST SPEECH

1. Tracy's speech to Lulu about how she is the woman for Luke now.

2. Tracy's speech to Johnny about how she doesn't want Lulu to end up like Laura (in a catatonic state).

3. Tracy's speech to Laura about how she and Luke keep each other interested, etc.

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

2. Luke Slaps Tracy's @$$ in his hosp bed.

3. "Remember the time we broke the hammock in the boathouse"

SEXIEST SCENE

1. New Year's Eve

2. Opening of Haunted Star - "Collar-Leash/kneeling" scene

BEST KISS

1. Kiss on New Year's Eve

2. Kiss before Luke smokes his cigar in the hospital

BEST QUOTE

1. "Do I have to put you on a collar? ... And a leash?" - "Oh Mama, you want me kneeling?" (Opening of Haunted Star)

2. "Here's to men! ... falling off the face of the earth"

3. "Judging from the toxic glow on the horizon, I'd say we are over LA"

BEST EXPRESSION

1. Tracy's expression during "I don't do generous" to Laura.

2. Tracy's "swizzle" expression after Luke suggests they face a challenge of a "different sort wink.gif"

3. Tracy's expression before she enters the elevator to go after Monica

BEST NICKNAME

1. Spankster

2. Petunia

3. Wife

BEST HAIR

1. New Year's Eve

2. Opening of the Haunted Star

3. Sopping wet

BEST OUTFIT

1. Brown leather jacket

3. Yellow Jacket

BEST BLOOPER

1. Jane laughing dressed as Frau

2. Jane laughing after Tony pulled a rubber glove from her booty on "IV pole day"

3. Jane laughing at the "Campbells Healthy Select" line from Tony on "IV pole day"

• Members

3. Luke and Tracy (They talk in the hospital Lounge after Luke fakes a heart attack)

1. Tracy smashes Luke in the knee with an I.V. pole ("Campbells Select", Laced Valentines Candy, Tracy roughly wheels Luke out to take him to Mercy Hosp)

1. New Year's Eve

BEST SPEECH

2. Tracy's speech to Johnny about how she doesn't want Lulu to end up like Laura (in a catatonic state).

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

SEXIEST SCENE

1. New Year's Eve

BEST KISS

BEST QUOTE

BEST EXPRESSION

2. Tracy's "swizzle" expression after Luke suggests they face a challenge of a "different sort wink.gif"

BEST NICKNAME

1. Spankster

2. Petunia

3. Wife

BEST HAIR

1. New Year's Eve

3. Sopping wet

BEST OUTFIT

1. Brown leather jacket

3. Yellow Jacket

BEST BLOOPER

3. Jane laughing at the "Campbells Healthy Select" line from Tony on "IV pole day"

• Members

1. New Year's Eve

BEST SPEECH

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

SEXIEST SCENE

1. New Year's Eve

BEST KISS

BEST QUOTE

BEST EXPRESSION

BEST NICKNAME

1. Spankster

2. Petunia

3. Wife

BEST HAIR

1. New Year's Eve

3. Sopping wet

BEST OUTFIT

1. Brown leather jacket

3. Yellow Jacket

BEST BLOOPER

• Members

1. Tracy smashes Luke in the knee with an I.V. pole ("Campbells Select", Laced Valentines Candy, Tracy roughly wheels Luke out to take him to Mercy Hosp)[

1. New Year's Eve

BEST SPEECH

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

SEXIEST SCENE

1. New Year's Eve

BEST KISS

BEST QUOTE

BEST EXPRESSION

BEST NICKNAME

1. Spankster

2. Petunia

3. Wife

BEST HAIR

1. New Year's Eve

3. Sopping wet

BEST OUTFIT

1. Brown leather jacket

3. Yellow Jacket

BEST BLOOPER

• Members

Okay..not looking good for Luke to "be there for Tracy in her time of need" or whatever...The crisis sort of ends that week. I guess Luke still hasn't a clue about it.

2/16

Episode: "Kate Taunts Claudia"

Kate taunts Claudia over information on Michael's shooting; Johnny gets Maxie to safety; Luke and Ethan are up to their old tricks.

2/17

Episode: "Ric Warns Sonny"

Ric warns Sonny not to trust Claudia; an explosion rocks the hospital before Sam and Jason can rescue Spinelli.

2/18

Episode: "Rescuing Spinelli"

Sam and Jason rescue Spinelli; Sonny tells Kate that he plans to marry Claudia.

• Members

That's the following week, Hooked. Next week is the 9th when people need to be removed. Nothings to say they don't get to Tracy, get everyone safe and then start up their BS again. The Luke/Ethan thing is going to go on for awhile (and now there's even more suggestion that Ethan is not Dante per. SID MB interview). But Luke has never missed an opportunity to have a larger part in a sweeps event - and you know Guza/Frons are wanting to take advantage of the fact that not everyone knows sweeps has been moved to March this year.

Edited by remos