The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sounds right to me. They have spent the past 4 months building LuNacy up to be stronger than ever. They've showed that Luke will do anything to have her in his life and that Tracy can't live fully without him. They have been honest, passionate, and truthful even in their lies and manipulation. They seldom 'agree' on anything, so that's a pretty good indication that there is a whole lot more going on.

BTW where did you get the bit about seeking revenge? It sound familiar, but I've read so many spoilers I forget sometimes where I am. Luke's talking the other day about defending what's his was an interesting turn of phrase - Lulu and Tracy are 'his', and I'd be willing to bet he'd do anything to avenge them. I do remember reading that he and AZ become enemies and Lulu is the initiator. If AZ is behind all of this (which is a possibility - perhaps not completely but there's something hinkey there) Luke will be out for blood. Tracy would do anything for Lulu as well, so it would be interesting to see if your theory about seperating for safety yet supporting is true.

I can't wait for this to start playing out....

BTW - nice vid, Lisa. :D

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Remos--The spoilers from the jolu board had a part about Luke/Tracy in it that I blacked out a page or so back.

But--I have been told basiscally that nobody has information on storyline or spoilers really beyond the next few weeks so take it with a GOS on soapdish...and the very limited amout of people who do are not gonna risk it by spilling it.

So I guess magazines and CGS are the best bet here.

• Members

So I was over on youtube the yesterday and I was reading the comments on Cazigirls site. I was amazed and surprised that there were so many positive comments about Luke and TRacy. I mean I guess it's always nice to see others enjoy in the love.

This comment too funny about lunacy:

i luv me some Luke and Tracy! they go together like pb & jelly!!! Like a sock & a foot! like reba & country!(sorry i luv her!)Go LuNacy forever!!!!! :lol:

• Members

Morning all. Nothing new in the spoilers except a link to a new promo: January 19th Promo, which includes Maxie finding Robin outside her car and asking where she left Emma.

So what else was in that spoiler from the JoLu board?

Still no sign of anything for LuNacy. Something was said about Luke finding an Australian (not Robert) in the HS and 'catching him in the act' of the break-in, but that's all. But I'm thinking that's for next week and is the distraction that keeps him away from Tracy. If they 'agree' on anything it's not going to be long or with great build-up because they're just not around.

EDIT

Still nothing on Tracy/LuNacy, but this was on the IL about Luke:

Hey I believe Silvia asked a question about the Australian guy. Got any answers for her? Waiting....

Quote:

His name is Dan. He's a card hustler that Luke ran into during his most recent travels, and he has a reason for being in PC. Does that help you any?

The Australian will save GH

Quote:

No, he won't. But do expect a Scorpio connection. And with that I'm out.

ME: wonder if he's Holly's Son.... that would distract Luke, considering she miscarried his.

Edited by remos

• Members

new promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Ndeh5P7Jo

Tracy is there at the 27 second mark about--and guess what--She is in her CRISIS DEAD ANIMAL OUTFIT!!!!!! The jacket with the fur collar that she wore in the scenes when Luke returned in January of 07 where she pushed him down and the one where she was at the HS and he was talking about she was dressed for lila's funeral! LOL--we knew it--sweeps or sweeps like event and Tracy in fur

She is in the scene where Sonny is like "someone help me" when Kate goes down--and nobody spoiled kate getting sick.

starting to believe Tracy isn't getting sick at all. at least we know she is there at the hospital. She will probably fall into the elevator shaft and be MIA--LOL!

The australian guy is named Dan--hmmm dante perhaps?

He could be robert's long lost son or something--we have heard Robert might be back.

Edit

an anon on soapdish did a screen cap for me...um hair cut again and fur!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa76/jc247/Tracy-1.jpg

Tracy-1.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

She better get sick. You know I've been wanting that FOREVER.

And omg...The hair...Definitely one of the WORST cuts/styles we've seen. It's horrific.

And I'm actually ok with that particular outfit, depending on the hair. Look at it here:

oct1_06-vi.jpg

I think it looks good.

Here is a YouTube clip (so you can see the hair in motion...) :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-6BLuNCwiw...feature=related

• Members

I didn't even see her in that clip when I watched it earlier. Tracy is on the inside this time, and I still believe she will get sick. The names given for who falls ill have been consistently Tracy, Monica, Liz, Lulu, Leyla, and Trevor. I'm wondering if this is the "really sick and might die" list with two (Leyal and Trevor) actually dying. And then we have a whole section of 'not deathbed but still ill'. Jax was recently added to the list, now we add Kate. They can't make too many more sick because we have to see the others wringing their hands.

The way I see it:

Jax - had to go down for Carly's sake and CarJax rebonding

Lulu - whether we like it or not, she's being groomed to be the next major female lead which means she will always get tapped, and Matt's to be put in her orbit

Leyla and Trevor - had to get rid of someone and there's been so much backlash with the last killings that these were the easiest to go; Trevor will finally get to reveal his secrets and it will effect Johnny and Ric

Liz - needed for Lucky and LnL2's rebonding and ending the quad from hell (now they only have to redo Jake's paternity and we're home - but I do love LuSam more, sigh...)

Monica - for Q's participation, but more importantly to bring the importance of Rebecca and include Nicholas

Jason and Sam along with Spinelli and Win will be the 'savours' of this whole thing. Maxie has to overreact to Robin and Lulu's situation (cause honestly, as great as KS as the victim, her reacting is even better)

Kate going down brings Sonny into everything will real passion, and Claudia/Olivia being part of that orbit.

Alexis, Edward, Anthony and Mike will be around but will not have any storyline. Patrick is telling the story. Epiphany, Bobbie and Nadine are there for effect and help, but it's not about them. (Any word on the other medical staff being involved?)

The only characters left who've had any story are Tracy and Luke. We've had way too much of Tracy saving Luke and almost nothing of the other way around. They will be involved and Tracy will be sick. Given how Luke has been fighting for her to stay in their marriage, this will be for her to stay in his life and be great, just like she fought for him to remain alive. Now I do believe she'll be one of the last to get really sick, because she will have to get angry over Monica and Lulu first, but it will happen. I'm convinced.

Did I forget anyone?

Colour Code

Victims

Worriers/Reactors

Heros who figure it out

Heros who deal with it

Basically ignored

Completely in her own world...

• Members

Here's another shot - with some much needed text. ;)

ojfm8z.jpg

EDIT: About Tracy being sick or not - Why hasn't any cable guide spoiler spilled it yet? I mean, that would be something to make a preview, right? We got Trevor collapses, but nada on Tracy. Has any cable guide spoiler spilled info. about Lulu?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Question A - 'cause she's probably gotten tired of the perennial bob and wants something easier

Question B - we haven't gotten spoilers about anyone collapsing in the rags, though there have been hints about Monica and Liz

EDIT

No LuNacy today.... (Monday, January 19th)

Lulu getting advice from Carly - and it's good advice

Robin's PPD drama (Matt & Maxie visit)

Spin/Johnny bonding

JaSam discuss Spinelli and Sam working for the Z's

Nic and Jax still having a pissing contest

Rebecca is slinking around town - chick looks like she has a major chip on her shoulder

This was on the IL...

1/30 Earl's corpse reveals a frightening discovery.

Rayner declares the hospital quarantined.

Mac's arrival brings Robin respite, but not for long as duty calls him away.

Trevor collapses.

Luke catches someone breaking into the Haunted Star.

So this is Tracy on the inside and Luke on the outside.

BTW, anyone notice that nothing is being said about TG and his status, and January's almost over. I think the insider who said he quietly re-signed was correct. There's no sign that Luke is going anywhere. If anything his story is increasing, and if the mob is the way they are going to continue in this show, Luke and Tracy talking more frequently about the background they both have in the mob is very telling.

Edited by remos

• Members

Isn't a bit longer hair (one length) easier to keep up than short hair with all the layers and craziness going on? I mean, I guess you could just leave it like whatever once you are done washing it and it will probably air dry less frizzy/wavy than longer hair... but I don't know... I was always led to believe that one length (no layers) required less upkeep than something shorter that would consistently require a style...

We did get the Trevor collapses via day by day scoops a couple days ago (same day we got the Luke and Haunted Star spoiler). I was just curious as to why Tracy's illness hasn't made the day by day scoops yet. Or at least a promo. Unless she gets sick at the end. I just feel like there is a lot of inaccurate information going around. No one knew Kate was sick 'til the promo. No one knew Jason saw Liz 'til the promo. Wonder what else will be newly discovered in the near future...

So, if that promo is for this week, does that mean we get Tracy for 2 days? The day with Monica and Nik, and the day the drama begins? Or is the drama really not starting for another week?