Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From two separate (I think) insiders on soapdsh tonight--not sure if the same ones who have been saying Tracy gets hurt all along, but Hmm Mmmm who is probably the most long term reliable one did spoil the Q custody of Michael a while back--

Although they said Edward---not sure and GOS and all that but from dish...

This part works for me!

• Members

Okay Tracy freaks - I've got a list going on SOC of all the people the current characters have slept with, and I'm feeling Tracy's list is too brief. Currently I have this:

Tracy: Mitch, Larry, Paul, Luke, Scotty, Barret?, Coleman, David, father of aborted baby

Who am I missing? BTW, TQ is currently in 3rd place after Bobbie (1st) and Sam (2nd)

The entire thread is here:

Who has slept with the most partners

• Members

Today's Recaps, January 6th

STATS

Vets: Luke, Mike, Alexis...... no Tracy

Kisses: n/a

Appearance: n/a

Other Stories: Winnie keeps playing Spinelli, Claudia dealing with Jerry's DVD's, Oliva's back and solves Jax's problems, Robin's emotional swings are getting wider, Nic at hospital for Board meeting, Equinox freeze Nadine's money through IRS, Carly and Claudia have it out, Jax hires Olivia

Line of the Day: Jax hiring Olivia for a job. Jax: whatever you were making plus 14% Olivia: with benefits? Jax: I hope so

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - s the Roulette table (he did rig it, :lol: ); has invited Mike to help re-open Kelly's and discuss Sonny paying for everything and Bobbie wants Kelly's mob-free. Mike tells him the mob is the least of his problems.

Sc. 3 -no LuNacy

Sc. 4 - Mike and Luke keep talking about Kelly's and knows it was never mob free. Mike notices that the designs are to restore Kelly's, not rebuild. Luke says what his baby sister wants she gets, and she wants everything just like before. Mike asks about his wife and Luke gets excited saying it's good, Tracy forgave him, he's back in the house, all is good. Mike says sorry, he meant Laura. Luke just looks at Mike then gives him the blueprints and says go to work. Mike takes the hint.

Sc. 5 - no LuNacy

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - Lulu goes to see Luke about Johnny's situation, and asks for his help. Very cute interaction between father and daughter (and she knows that he's playing with the cheat button on the Roulette wheel)

Sc. 8 - (my count is obviously off) Luke says he can get him out, but first Luke says they have to expose the set-up. Lulu asks "we?" Luke then says "Papa still has a few things left to teach. Are you coming?" Lulu excitedly goes after him

• Members

See, I'm not bothered by that at all - it shows Luke will do anything to keep her. He was far too calm while she was gambling for it to have been just luck. I think it's kind of romantic that Luke keeps going to all this trouble just to keep her. It's twisted - it's LuNacy...

EDIT

Well, we were jipped Bobbie today. Folks aren't amused.

A couple of thread to pay attention to on SOC...

Man I love Luke - he didn't take any chances getting Tracy back started by moi, and

What are some 'quotes' that explain your favourite couple I said you'd be in for this one, Ms. Q

Edited by remos

• Members

I think it was very sweet on his end, but thinking from her persepective I don't think I'd be to keen on it if I found out. Personally I would hate it b/c I would think I was willing to put my faith in something and then I was lied to and conned. Whether it worked out the way I wanted it to or not if it wasn't done fairly how can you trust the person who did it? Plus... from her side... it shows that he can manipulate the situation any way he wants and she is just fawning all over him which is not very fair either

• Members

Tracy's not that dumb, she suspected he rigged it all along. And really, Tracy was the one who had to give on this one, not Luke. He's proven over and over again that he wants her - Tracy just let her stubbornness get in the way. You could see by the smirk she had when he talked about begging until his knees were raw, that she had been pushing him to see when he would quit.

• Members

David McAllister, the guy that Tracy was arrested for murdering

What about Alex Masters? I know it was implied that they had slept together, but I don't know for sure.

Remos, what an awesome banner! Dude I need a new banner.....getting tired of mine <_<

Edited by Lady Ashton