• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's Recap (Tuesday, December 16th)

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy (no until sc. 6)

Kisses: I keep hoping...

Appearance: I should have looked closer, but I think Mama's in the leather jacket again.

Stories: Sam is kidnapped; Scooby gang bust Maxie for faking sex; Jason booming around town heavy with the Fed's offer and loosing Liz/Jake; Sonny and Luke share an understanding about mob/HS involvement;

Line of the Day: "Where's the shovel?" Olivia to Luke when he flatters her

Sc. 1 - no LuNacy

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Jax walks into HS to visit Luke. He offers financial assistance to get the Star up and running and Luke says he might take it once he's no longer distracted. Jax asks what's going on and Luke says he's focused on getting his wife back and convincing her he's suicidal. Jax nods and says Luke's trying to trick Tracy - an act of love, out of the goodness of his heart. Luke says yeah, Jax gets it. Jax says it must be a Spencer thing because he sounds just like Carly.

Sc. 3 - no Tracy; Jax and Luke reherse their mutual history with Carly, and Jax says knowing Carly is either the greatest thing or worst thing in his life depending on what day. Luke says he understands that. Olivia walks in looking for a game to play and Luke offers to set it up for Olivia and Jax, thinking they are lambs being led to the slaughter.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; Luke dealing blackjack for Olivia and Jax, saying that he will call the game if Tracy walks in because he's got to show her he's distraught. Olivia makes a quick sarcastic comment about how he looks it. Sonny walks in then he and Olivia get intense, Sonny kicks Jax out and Jax takes Olivia with him. Luke watched the exchange with interest. Sonny gets Luke up to speed on the mob happenings in town. Sonny continues saying since John Zacchara bought into the Haunted Star, that makes them partners again. They shake hands as Luke smiles.

Sc. 5 - no Tracy; Sonny continues to update Luke about Kate's shooting and his getting back into the mob, offers to rebuild Kelly's and Luke says he appreciates the offer because "his sister" really wants Kelly's back. Luke understand Sonny's motivation, and Sonny says that's what he always likes about Luke - he doesn't have to explain his motivations. Sonny reassures Luke he's under no pressure from the Zaccharas, and Luke says he appreciates that because he's got enough on his plate right now.

Sc. 6 - Sonny asks about Laura. Luke says she's living her life in France and he's here with his wife. Sonny doesn't get it so Luke explains. Sonny's still surprised Luke chose to be with Tracy and asks "It's that easy?" "It's that obvious - you can't live in the past and get back something you lost that long ago." Sonny says that's good advise and tells him to call if he needs anything. Tracy walks in and asks Sonny if Luke is there. Luke immediately starts to play piss-drunk and asks if she's there to see the final hour. Tracy doesn't look like she's buying his act.

Sc. 7 - Tracy says he's pathetic, to which Luke responds he's what she made him. Tracy says she's not responsible for him and Luke says they are until death do they part - and that's what he's working on. Tracy says she's putting him on notice and will get a real manager for the HS if he doesn't pull it around. Luke says do her worst, and then collapses in a heart attack. Tracy laughs and says she's seen that routine before, although he's doing a good job. Luke pants for her to get help and Tracy says "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" then walks out just as Luke collapses fully on the floor.

• Members

So two scenes...here is tomorrow

Wednesday December 17:

Nik stands by Nadine on Raylene's funeral day.

Nadine's family is surprised by the will.

Claudia wants to trim Sonny's house for the holidays.

Johnny gets a job at a Christmas tree lot.

Johnny defends his decision to leave the family to Claudia.

Alexis gives Sonny fair warning that she's out to nail the mob.

Luke goes to Bobbie for help with Tracy.

Luke's fake heart attack leads to a frightening diagnosis from Monica.

Sonny is starting to warm up to his new bride.

Johnny and Maxie share an awkward moment.

Patrick and Robin plan their first family Christmas together.

And this from this morning..

IL soapdish from this insider named GGCB who has been hanging out giving very detailed info on outlines, revisions, frons, etc....not bad, good actually but am putting it in spoilers

• Members

Hey guys..yippee another guza return as another character ie claudia zacarra...I dont' think NL is a very strong actress of a huge ratings draw, but I would have preferred her coming back as Emily with helena really having her held in captivity all this time. Oh well...

BTW--our ski trip just came through at the last minute yesterday, so I will be leaving Friday morning and not returning til the following Saturday the 28th. Someone will have to take the spoiler ho reigns for me while I am gone! LOL

And someone (remos hint hint) will need to email me recaps of anything from next week that Tracy is on! Thanks!

I am guessing that if luke tries to get bobbie to convince Tracy his heart attack is real tomorrow, that it is Tracy that puts Monica up to calling his bluff and telling him he needs another bypass surgery--tit for tat!

• Members

I hear and I obey.... spoilers and recaps, check.

I hadn't thought of Tracy getting Monica to do the heart thing. I was thinking Lukey's scam backfired on him and it turns out all of this heavy drinking ruined the job from last year. That would accomplish A- getting LuNacy back to the heart attack closeness from last year and having him return home with her this time (which is when all the problems started last year), B- have LuNacy in the hospital during the crisis starting in January, C- seriously address Luke's heavy drinking that everyone has been commenting on both on screen and off.

I really don't care either way. It's a story for LuNacy and I want in. :D

• Members

Today was kind of a let-down for me. I guess I was expecting more Tracy. And also, I was getting excited when I saw Jax, hoping for some Trax, but do I get any? Nooo. :( I hope I enjoy tomorrow's episode more.

Addie, if you are around, Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I missed it yesterday. Hope it was great. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I've noticed everyone who's been parading through Luke's life in the last two days has basically told him the same thing - stop the scams and show Tracy the truth as a woman needs to hear it. I think Luke is going to get the message but not before he pushes this particular scam a little further.

• Members

I love how who ever Luke is talking to he talks about Tracy like crazy!

Are Johnny and Lulu possibly getting engaged? That's a RUMOR out there. What about Luke and Tracy? Will they stay together or split up? It looks like the couple does in fact stay together and they MAY even be having a little wedding of their own.

• Members

halee, pretty sure Tracy is on tomorrow. Can't remember where I read it, but I could swear I did.

Hey y'all, iTunes now has "So Right," Tracy and Luke's theme song by Rie Sinclair. I love her voice - she reminds me so much of Norah Jones. I'm listening to it now and also picked up "Underneath the Night," another of her songs I really, really like.

GH has some pretty great musicians/songwriters. I'm also a fan of what I've heard from J.J. Farris, Bob Hartry, Jayson Belt and William Fitzgibbons. Fifth Floor Music has some serious talent in their coffers.

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Where is that from Truke? I highly doubt it. I think those vow renewal spoilers were fake like they were last year unless it happens after the first of the year.

Remos--I don't think Luke stays in the hospital because he is out carousing with Robert on the 22nd. I don't know for sure, my gut is saying Monica goes along with Tracy and tells luke he needs sugery--I can see luke freaking and telling Monica it can't be right and he was only faking--and Tracy opening the door as he is saying it....

That way she doesn't buy his scam, etc...

Halee she is on tomorrow, but it almost sounds like it will be just a couple scenes again. The spoiler for TH was that Tracy doesn't believe Luke's declarations of love. Or something to that effect.

• Members

If they were going to bring

Then why'd the bother

I thought they

And does

Probably not.

My guess is

Or something like that.

Oh... I WANT MY LUNACY!!!

DECEMBER 30TH CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH.

AND THAT SCENE BEST BE HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT.

SIZZLING, BED-SCENE HOT.

NONE OF THIS CR@P LIKE THE LAST TIME, WHEN WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A KISS !

• Members

The only thing that makes me think that Luke's having heart problems again is the spoiler about Tracy checking on him without Luke's knowing it. We should know soon enough.

Heart problems or not, those in charge need to figure out that there is no force like LuNacy TOGETHER! They could rock this town, take on the mob, and anything else. It looks as if Luke is going to become re-involved in the mob, whether he wants to be or not. I want Tracy along for the ride in a big way! Let them take on PC's criminal element together.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ