The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

remos, from what I recall, there is a new show on Christmas Eve, but there is not a new one on Christmas day (either a rerun or pre-empted). It looks like things have changed this year though, and GH will air the Xmas episode on the 23rd, a rerun on on the 24th, and nothing on the 25th.

hooked, thanks for the scoop.

No one spilled that, strange. I wonder if it's going to partly be a repeat of Tracy/Edward. Oh great, we are going to have to hear how EVIL Tracy is now. Oh well. At least she's on, and with what appears to be some good stuff. I guess Luke is still in the hospital at Christmas, and that's when Tracy watches him from afar. Doesn't look like they will be celebrating together though. But who knows 'cause they have classic stuff coming up, huh? LOL.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks Hooked. I wonder why they are abreviating these two weeks? Money I guess. At least we are getting Luke's dream and some serious Tracy-Dillon moments. Beats Thanksgiving this year.

This was on wubs:

**Will Tracy's heart un-freeze for the New Year?

Rumour: Tracy and Luke renew their vows.

• Members

Found this in the IL...

Karen Harris said something about writing for couples. Do you know who they are?

Sonny and Carly make peace. Real peace. She allows him to be Morgans father again. Other couples are Lulu and Johnny, Diane and Max, Spinelli and Maxie, Nik and Nadine and even Tracy and Luke. I suppose you could also add Lusam to that list.

• Members

some more scoops about the xmas episode I guess

Thanks. Got anything on the Quartermaines, Matt, Jax, Kate, Nik, Nadine, Maxie, Scrubs or Alexis?

~ Scrubbie

Tracy and Edward think Monica is high. That's the "gift" they think Spinelli gave her.

Matt and Patrick swap past Christmas stories.

Alexis wants Sam to go home with her.

Nik and Nadine do spend NYE together in bed.

• Members

From soaps.com for next week

Closer? (Soaps.com)Week of December 15

Monday December 15:

The deal of a lifetime falls on Jason's lap.

Sonny and Claudia come to know each other better. (Want to know Sonny's fashion choices better? Click here!)

Lucky has had enough of Sam.

Tuesday December 16:

Sam makes a brave move.

Claudia informs Jason that he's missed his last chance to make peace with her husband.

Luke pulls an unsuccessful stunt to win Tracy back.

Wednesday December 17:

Sonny is starting to warm up to his new bride.

Johnny and Maxie share an awkward moment. Check out Brandon Barash on December 21!

Patrick and Robin plan their first family Christmas together.

Uh-oh! (Soaps.com)Thursday December 18:

Jason realizes that Sam is in danger. (Like this couple? Check here to see if their song is for sale!)

Jerry sends Claudia a chilling message.

Tracy doesn't believe that Luke loves her.

Friday December 19:

Sam is running out of time.

Jason attempts to cut a deal with Sasha.

Jerry is back with a deadly game for Claudia.

• Members

It may just be me, but this sounds hilarious.

So we get Tues Thurs next week? I'll probably watch the other days because the whole Maxie-Lulu thing is cracking me up bigtime. I've gotten to where I really enjoy watching Kirstin Storms and Julie Marie Berman play against each other - they have fantastic chemistry together.

• Members

I think he tries something that fails, but the heart attack is different and she doesn't believe it. Then she's got guilt for walking away and Monica deals with him. I hope they finally address Luke's over-indulgence with liquor.

This just popped up in the IL:

Johnny gives Lulu a very special Christmas gift.

Spinelli and Maxie help spread Christmas joy!

Nikolas remembers Emily

Carly, Morgan and Sonny share a nice family moment.

Lulu, Lucky, and Nikolas get a special call from France. (Notice who ISN'T listed here)

Matt spends Christmas with his new brother.

Scorpios reunite

Monica is in a holiday funk!

Johnny and Lulu enjoy their first Christmas together and it becomes a memerable one.

Luke and Tracy do spend the Holiday together. (Yay, we knew it but it's always nice to have confirmation. I just hope they're happy)

You know, these sound really nice. I think this is going to be a really sweet Christmas episode.

• Members

Luke wanting Bobbie to convince Tracy he had a heart attack makes me think that he was faking. Then, the tests come back and he really does need a bypass, hence the spoiler about Monica telling Luke he needs another bypass.

Whatever the details, this is shaping up wonderfully. This is a semblance of an actual storyline, and I'm glad they're revisiting the heart issue. It was the first go-round that, as Luke said, "sealed the deal" and made him realize how much he loved Tracy. I love the symbolism, too, since the fear of a broken heart is literal and figurative with Mr. and Mrs. Spencer, respectively.

• Members

Tracy will be filled with guilt if she lets Luke collapse and she did nothing to help him because she thought he was trying to fool her once again but I hope that will bring them closer together and they can finally deal with their problems. Another close lose will make her realize what Alan said to her about loosing her husband.