The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS.Q!!

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!

Hooked, you beat me to it, I was just about to post the spoiler that said 'Luke proposes to Tracy'. As for the other spoilers about Tony possibly leaving and Jane going with him, I will believe them when they are in black and white in the magazines or like AMC when they are on Yahoo's homepage. The problem is numbers are down for all soaps and to pay the vets who have been on 20+ years is getting expensive, so if they decided to drop some actors to reoccuring or to not re-sign them is a sign of the times. I think that if they sold episodes online like iTunes then they could make a slew of money, but thats just my opinion.

As for clips, I have decided to put them all together, and just title it Luke tries to win back Tracy, so they will be up probably Friday, maybe Thurdsay night.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's Recaps (Wednesday, December 3rd)

STATS

Vets: Tracy, Luke, Mac

Kisses: not even close

Appearance: two outfits. One black jacket and shell that gets soaked, and one of the white flowing shirt

Stories: Nicadine in the sticks; JaSam looking for Jake; LnL desperate for Jake; LuNacy in the DR; Scrubs and co. with Emma drama

Lines of the Day: Maxie to Emma "You're so pretty and pink and deceptively high maintenence"; Jason asks if Spin has his laptop, Spin says "It is my 5th appendage."

Sc. 1 - Tracy in cab looking at a surf hut (yes, same one as the Mexican cantina decorated differently) wondering if she can get a divorce inside. The cabby says he didn't steer her wrong, but Tracy threatens him within an inch of his life if he's wrong. Tracy gets out of the cab and the driver says something about Americans. Tracy walks into the hut and sees Luke at the bar with an umbrella drink. He says "Welcome to the Dominican Republic, Mrs. Spencer". Tracy is aghast.

Sc. 2 - Luke encurages her to sit down. Tracy asks if he's stocking her. Luke thinks that's awfully harsh but Tracy counters that that is what you call someone who keeps following you around. How did you get down so fast, she wonders. He says as soon as he heard she was on her was to the DR he hopped the next flight. Luke encourages Tracy to sit at the table with him - he'll even make her a Zombie. "My Pretty Pink Popsicle, how can you stay mad in paradise?" He wants her to kick off her shoes and let him make all of her troubles disappear. Tracy says the only trouble that needs to disappear is him and she's going back to town to get a divorce. Luke asks if she brought her bathing suit or does she want to skinny dip. Tracy says she doesn't care if he runs buck naked through the centre of town, she's getting back in the cab and getting the divorce. Luke just leans back in his chair as Tracy storms out of the bar. The cabby is gone and the heavens open with a downpour. Tracy stands in the rain saying "Damn you Luke Spencer".

Sc. 3 - Tracy walks back in soaking and says the cabbie left. Tracy tries her cell and Luke says there's no reception there. Tracy realizes it's the truth and then asks for the phone. In this beach shack, Luke asks. But there is indoor plumbing, he says. Why doesn't she go into the bathroom and dry off, then he throws a Sarong at her and encourages her to put it on. Tracy uses it to dry her face and hair and Luke is disappointed. He says she was supopsed to wrap herself in that. Tracy says she's not playing South Pacific (Hey GQT - R&H reference :D), she'll wear her own clothes. Then she blusters that even he couldn't arrange this monsoon, she will wear her own clothing. Luke tells her to enjoy, and before she storms off she says by the time the rain ends he will be begging for a divorce. Luke looks disturbed at her attitude.

Sc. 4 - no LuNacy

Sc. 5 - Spinelli is telling Emma that Tale of Odysius - it's so sweet; Tracy walks back in her white shirt and Luke says look what I made for you Spanks, a My-tie (sp?). Tracy says let me get this straight, you want to ply me with liquor until I sleep with you and forget it all? Is that your plan? Luke says his only plan is to lie on the beach with his wife, enjoying Rum concoctions and reminising about the good times. He want's her to forget all the cheating? He says she's bull headed. "Bull headed?" "It's one of the things I love most about you." Tracy says no amount of drinks is going to take away the knowledge that he chose Laura. Luke yells at her - I did not choose Laura. YOU are my life. Tracy says "read my lips - give up", and walks away from him. Luke looks frustrated.

Sc. 6 - no LuNacy

Sc. 7 - Tracy's looking out the door, Luke offers a penny for her thoughts. Tracy says she's not a religious woman but she's hoping God will stop the rain so she can get out of there. Luke says until that happens there's no reason to stay on opposite sides of the room. He sits down and pulls a pack of cards out of his shirt, suggesting they play. Tracy makes some response but I missed it, sorry.

• Members

Sneak Peeks:

Sonny struggles to adjust to domestic life with Claudia.

Jax and Carly are conflicted about ending their marriage.

Nadine and Aunt Raylene reach an understanding.

Robin feels like an utter failure as a mother.

Luke stumbles upon Tracy's secret.

Can't Miss: Friday, Dec. 12 - Jason and Elizabeth finally face some cold, hard truths.

Next Week: Jason receives a tempting offer. Lucky grows frustrated with Sam. Trace sees through Luke's shenanigans. Robin and Patrick make Christmas plans.

• Members

Tomorrow is the card game I guess..

Next on General Hospital:

Nik meets Aunt Raylene and promptly gets a warning that Nadine's heart can't withstand another breaking.

Nikolas assures Nadine that if her aunt wants them to get married, that's exactly what they'll do.

Claudia wants to consummate her marriage, but Sonny refuses!

Claudia shows uncharacteristic compassion when she learns about Jake.

Kate plans a Crimson party so that she can rub her new date in Carly's face.

Robin goes to work and ends up diagnosed with Postpartum Depression.

Luke suggests that he and Tracy let the fate of their marriage rely on a card game.

• Members

^^^ HAppy B-day Ms. Q!!!! Sorry I just got home and would have done it sooner but.... crazy kids. Hope you have/ had a wonderful day!!

EDIT: Hey I don't know if this person on youtube is a lunacy... must be because they have only the luke and tracy scenes from today. Damn can it get any easier, I don't have to ff through Cazigirl's stuff.

BTW the name is envious01 if you guys are curious.

Edited by funny1

• Members

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. Q!!!!!

I hope you had a fabulous day!

I did like today... I think my favorite part (or one of the many fave lines) was the "damn you Luke Spencer". Just the delivery was perfect. It wasn't that OTT dramatic thing at their vow renewal, it was sad and hurt and " oh, my god how am I going to last here with him" kind of worried.. and best of all, it wasn't for anyone's reaction of some kind of effect, it was not said for anyone to hear so it was how she really felt... she yelled at Luke and got mad and, while we know she's hurt more than mad, we got to see it in that today.

Edited by knh

• Members

I caught that, remos! :) It would have been so easy to piggyback an I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair reference. That's been Tracy's theme song of late. Oh, well...I guess budget cuts don't allow for a Rodgers & Hammerstein consultant. (I'll bet Jane and Tony come close, though.) Speaking of budget cuts, my new theme song is, in keeping with the South Pacific theme, I'm A Cockeyed Optimist. Self-preservation at this point. :mellow:

Ms. Q...I wish you the *happiest* of birthdays! :D

• Members

Oh... my girl you and I are like THIS on R&H - and Tony/Jane have both shared their love of those classics. I didn't think of that song as an extension, but it would fit. And you know Lukey would rock "Some Enchanted Evening".

As for Jane/Tony leaving together - I'm hoping a few things. First that everyone is blowing up our ass and they have no intention of going anywhere. But if these leaks are true (and I'm the first to say we were going to hear this a lot before TG makes a statement - and the economic situations just makes this discussion seem more real) LuNacy leaving together is the perfect way to go. (Not to mention it's a perfect up-yours to a certain few I'm tussled with.)

EDIT

Oh Lisa - LOVE THAT!!!!

Edited by remos

• Members

Still being "A Cockeyed Optimist"...

Noticed some strange posting patterns at SD (or is that being redundant? :P)...

Posting Freak makes a ton of posts.

Then, Posting Freak comes on and says he/she hasn't posted in a very, very long time because of computer issues, and goes on to say that if anyone has posted a Posting Freak, it hasn't him/her.

*Then*, Posting Freak makes another ton of posts including one about Jane and Tony being among those leaving due of the budget. (Not to assume anything with ABCD, but allowing/encouraging/whatever your two best actors to leave in hopes in helping your bottom line...there are no words.)

Just found this from Posting Freak...

National Enquirer Spoilers - Week of 12/15

Tracy isn't buying Luke's declaration of love.

Time is running out for Sam.

Jason tries to make a deal with Sasha.

Jerry plays a deadly game with Claudia

EDIT:

From the same poster...

Are luke/tracy back together in early 09 before Tony and Jane leave? Yes. They will exit together.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

Also from Posting Freak...

Natalia Livingston is returning to GH taking on the role of Dante, Sonny's long lost child.

:huh: Gives the rest a little perspective. I'm thinking there is a minimum of two Posting Freaks on SD.

Major DUH moment... :P

Posting Freak isn't a poster, it's one of SD's classes of poster. Shows how often I go to SD. I'll leave it to the professionals from now on... :rolleyes:

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

Okay hate to blow your theory but...posting freak is not a person but appears for all anons now for some reason. The board is all wonky.

I have been forewarned to be very wary of what is being posted on the dish these days. And I do know for a fact that there are budget meetings going on right now which is obvious given the announcements about OLTL and AMC cuts, etc....

I can see several people being given the option of going to recurring or leaving...I think JE comes up because of TG naturally. I guess we will have to wait and see.

The gist I am seeing is that JE is very zen about the whole thing....so let's hope if she is ready to leave, she will and I guess it will give us all a lot more free time if we give up this crazy addiction to GH! LOL

Somehow if they both leave, they might have them leave together and we can all be happy!