The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

TG said Luke's future is with Tracy - I'm not sure if we're expecting Luke to say it directly to Tracy, or even Lulu.

As for the name thing, I get it. It's not that they said her entire name, it's the way Laura said it in a snarky tone, and said Tracy Quartermaine. She's actually Tracy Quartermaine Spencer, or Tracy Spencer. And as of this moment Tracy is the only one entitled to the Spencer name - Laura is a Webber, just like Elizabeth.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

remos, I thought hooked posted a scoop about the future comment... I did a search, though, and see that YOU posted it. :P

Not sure if we believe this...

_

_

_

_

_

Lil sharks...not sure if you saw my post and I have to go in a few...but do you know if Jane/Tony are done with their story together and Tracy/Luke are getting divorced? Or are they still taping together and will be having push/pull angst but still paired up for now?

No they aren't done at all. Once GF is off canvas, you will see how Tracy and Luke have to work through his willingness to be with Laura. Tracy is going to suprise Luke with the depth of her feelings, positive and negative.

• Members

Okay, this is not fun. Here I go anyway...

I feel as if I've been given the middle finger by this show. I've always been primarily a Tracy/Jane fan, but loved LuNacy, too. Even when the scripted version had Luke treating Tracy as if she was crap, I still loved them. That was because of how TG and JE played it, and you could see how much they enjoyed it. They positively sparkled together.

But now, in TG's case, even when the dialogue is there, I don't see any caring, and very little, if any, emotion! He's playing it as if Tracy is some "choice" that he's being forced to make. Or that he's stringing her along as a spare until he knows if Laura is a sure deal. Today was the most offending. (Or maybe it was just the last straw. Not even sure at this point.) Watching him at the Quartermaines, seeing *how* he was acting regardless of the dialogue, I kept thinking, "Why are you even here?!?!" There wasn't anything about his tone of voice or demeanor that made me feel as if he really cared about Tracy, much less loved her. Acting choices are a big part of this, and that's what I most resent.

After decades of failed attempts at love, Tracy deserves someone who will choose her, choose only her, and not just say the words, but convey that he means it. What I am seeing now is so remotely removed from that.

• Members

Yeah it wasnt a fun day for Lunacy fans at all. And tiic are pimping lnl all over the place. Luke hasn't even touched or talked to TRacy alone (if you count at the Q mansion) tiic don't seem to get into with them. Ugh. And why is Luke at Laura's old house and not home with his wife. I understand he is happy/shocked that Laura is alive but spending all his time with Laura is sending mixed messages. He needs to think about Tracy first and she how she feels. It's time for him to step it up. :angry:

• Members

For tomorrow:

Wednesday November 12:

Maxie makes trouble for Liz.

Carly puts a nail in her marriage's coffin by telling cops that she slept with Sonny.

Jason and Sam are nearly killed when the freighter explodes.

Liz confronts Jason and Sam.

Tracy and Laura lay it all on the table.

Laura makes a decision about her relationship with Luke.

Sasha issues a warning for Sonny.

• Members

Here is the full posting from Lil Sharks today--I've been told they are full of it, but they have not steered me wrong in terms of what is coming up for TG/JE so I believe them.

Hi TracyFan,

I told you would. I love Jane too. She is such a neat person. She doesn't do fan events but she does and has answered many of the fan letters sent her way. Just keep it funny, because she is truly one of the funniest women on set, with a very snarky sense of humor. She and NLG can really get us all laughing, very dry wit.

I will be very honest and tell you that much of Luke and Tracy will be determined with TG's plans. t Luke back, aBut the fan response to Tracy's airtime has been very positive, I will say if you like seeing her, when she's been on, call comment lines and voice that, it does get heard.

I told you a month ago, that Laura wasn't going to necessarily wannd everyone said I lied. Tracy has her own story with Luke independent of Laura. Luke loves Tracy and she gets him. There is a scene coming up that shows Tracy vulnerable and as a Tracy fan you will love it. Jane is really a wonderful actress.

Lil Shark

( I was trying to see if she got our gift)

Jane does get gifts, not as much as some. She got a beautiful bracelet last week, handmade from an Arizona artist. I'm not aware of something out of the ordinary though, she wore the bracelet on set and was complimented on it, and she stated explained about it. But they all get gifts and it would shock you how much they get and what. To be honest BH really does get more gifts than anyone else, couldn't tell you why. But for the last two weeks KMc has got bucket loads of cute baby stuff, it's very funny and KMc said hey it will come in handy SOMEDAY and she was going to save them.

Lil sharks...not sure if you saw my post and I have to go in a few...but do you know if Jane/Tony are done with their story together and Tracy/Luke are getting divorced? Or are they still taping together and will be having push/pull angst but still paired up for now?

Any hope you can give me would be appreciated. BTW SO LOVING JANE this week and last. Can't wait to see the Genie/Jane scenes today.

No they aren't done at all. Once GF is off canvas, you will see how Tracy and Luke have to work through his willingness to be with Laura. Tracy is going to suprise Luke with the depth of her feelings, positive and negative.

Tracy and Luke will continue to share scenes. Luke realizes what he has in Tracy and it isn't only $$$.

Oh and Ms. Q--

The thanksgiving episode is all patrick's dream of if he and robin had never met. Alan makes an appearance in the dream as being alive, and he is not with the Qs or Tracy. I bet Stuary is happy to get to interact for even two seconds with other cast members.

Sad no Q thanksgiving. Tracy is not on the week of the 24th nor is Luke--but it is a three day week.

I watched yesterday's show this morning and didn't think it was that bad. But that was because they were all together. WHat I want to know is--where did luke sleep in the hotel? With Tracy? LOL And were they all on the same plane home? That must have been a nice plane ride.

• Members

Here is the full posting from Lil Sharks today--I've been told they are full of it, but they have not steered me wrong in terms of what is coming up for TG/JE so I believe them.

Hi TracyFan,

I told you would. I love Jane too. She is such a neat person. She doesn't do fan events but she does and has answered many of the fan letters sent her way. Just keep it funny, because she is truly one of the funniest women on set, with a very snarky sense of humor. She and NLG can really get us all laughing, very dry wit.

I will be very honest and tell you that much of Luke and Tracy will be determined with TG's plans. t Luke back, aBut the fan response to Tracy's airtime has been very positive, I will say if you like seeing her, when she's been on, call comment lines and voice that, it does get heard.

I told you a month ago, that Laura wasn't going to necessarily wannd everyone said I lied. Tracy has her own story with Luke independent of Laura. Luke loves Tracy and she gets him. There is a scene coming up that shows Tracy vulnerable and as a Tracy fan you will love it. Jane is really a wonderful actress.

Lil Shark

( I was trying to see if she got our gift)

Jane does get gifts, not as much as some. She got a beautiful bracelet last week, handmade from an Arizona artist. I'm not aware of something out of the ordinary though, she wore the bracelet on set and was complimented on it, and she stated explained about it. But they all get gifts and it would shock you how much they get and what. To be honest BH really does get more gifts than anyone else, couldn't tell you why. But for the last two weeks KMc has got bucket loads of cute baby stuff, it's very funny and KMc said hey it will come in handy SOMEDAY and she was going to save them.

Any hope you can give me would be appreciated. BTW SO LOVING JANE this week and last. Can't wait to see the Genie/Jane scenes today.

Tracy and Luke will continue to share scenes. Luke realizes what he has in Tracy and it isn't only $$$.

Oh and Ms. Q--

The thanksgiving episode is all patrick's dream of if he and robin had never met. Alan makes an appearance in the dream as being alive, and he is not with the Qs or Tracy. I bet Stuary is happy to get to interact for even two seconds with other cast members.

Sad no Q thanksgiving. Tracy is not on the week of the 24th nor is Luke--but it is a three day week.

I watched yesterday's show this morning and didn't think it was that bad. But that was because they were all together. WHat I want to know is--where did luke sleep in the hotel? With Tracy? LOL And were they all on the same plane home? That must have been a nice plane ride.

• Members

Oh, that's too funny. I'm glad to see I was wrong. Luke better get off his ass and tell her soon, because I'm tired of Tracy/LuNacy not making the cut on this one.

They better do this right, is all I'm saying. Tracy has done all the giving, Luke has done all the professing, and they have yet to meet in the middle on any of it. I know Jane/Tony can make the screen sizzle when they want to - so why aren't they?

This ewcbo propping is giving me a tooth ache - and the fans all over the net are so into Laura-love it makes me want to gag. I want nothing more than to see Tracy wipe that smug look from Laura's face.

If the confrontation continues tomorrow I hope it heats up. So far it's Tracy 2- Laura 0.

• Members

About ready for bed, but this was my brother's commentary on today's hair/wardrobe... This was the best shot I could find today with regards to the entire outfit/front shot of the hair...

Snapshot170-vi.jpg

Brother: Ohh, she looks crappy.

Poor JE! I know she said it's not her place to comment on what hair style they give her or what they make her wear (and she probably doesn't care at all), but still... Why would they do that to her???

Edit]: Maybe they are trying to show us via hair/wardrobe how awful Tracy feels right now... But that really doesn't excuse all the other bad hair/outfits we've seen...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

She looked good yesterday too..this fluffy hair is not a good look at that outfit--geez..she has so many others!

I think it is in an effort to make her look bad and Laura look good. But that doesn't excuse the other times she has to wear that stuff...she wore that didn't she on the day luke tried to escape the hospital and also for the day lunacy were on the couch on her birthday right? Why did it look so much worse today.

I missed you in the breakroom Ms.Q

BTW which scen was it you needed again the card scene for Tracy/Scotty?

Happy birthdy Kristin!!!

Hope you had a great day.

How is your writing coming along? Did you ever hear back from Andrea Brown?

• Members

Thanks! I did have a nice day. I had off b/c the bank was closed so I just took it easy and chopped all my hair off. I was bored with it so I wanted it short again. I have taken quite a break from the writing thing. I was doing a lot more drawing b/c I can, at least, make some money in the more immediate sense doing with writing. I have been thinking about getting back into it lately. I don't remember if I heard back from Andrea Brown, or really if I ever wrote her. I did send a letter to quite a few people but I'd haveto go through my address book to see if she was one. I kind of found a site and went through all of one letter and then was going to hit some more. I do definately have to work on my query letter, it's not up to par if I want to sell it.

It is, however, all taking a back seat. Most know I want to be a teacher (as much as I wanted to give the writing thing a go, if not oh well) but I seriously wanted to get into acting except for the whole stage fright aspect of it. I am applying to go back to grad school for my master's in education for January. UNH is state funded so as long as I keep a B I go for free, my insurance is free for b/c I am back on my dad's, and my loan's can be held for at least a year (at which point I'll be making much more to pay it with b/c this piddly little "barely making enough to pay for my loan and gas especially when my loan= a mortgage payment" stuff isn't cutting it). If I do that and I will have more time on my hand b/c I may be able to cut down at work if I am going to classes, I can get involved in theater in New Haven, at least enough to get used to the atmosphere more and get over the "S.F" that I have. Don't know if it will work, but that's what I'm going with b/c if I can get a little comfortable maybe I can track down that woman to take individual classes with and start getting involved more. I have a cousin (I know, another one... they all get to do what I want but I'm stuck here) who moved out to LA and has been acting like crazy in theater. He's had extra stuff in movies until he gets his SAG membership...... not fair! I mean good for him

• Members

sorry, double post...

Oh yeah, sorry Mrs. Q- forgot to answer you. One sister got me a scarf that I liked, really pretty to go with my jacket. Another got me some pants and sweaters. The other gave me a lotion I use (might not sound great, but believe me, for me it was a good one). And my parents are taking me to New York soon.

Edited by knh