The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I am *so* behind :o:huh:

Remos, just got your PM. I'll post the interview links in a few. And you've got mail! And a new blog comment.

EDIT: Here's the link to the Jane and Tony interview with Leeza Gibbons: http://leezagibbons.com/

The way the site is structured, there isn't a different link for the interviews. So, when you go to the main page, click the "media" link. Then, when you get your choices, click on "exclusive clips".

Edited by QueenTracy

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hmmm, she thinks Tracy saw Laura... Even though I still think it's all in her head, I wonder if Lulu will talk to Laura about Tracy, or vice versa.

Thanks for the spoilers Hooked, as always you've outdone yourself.

Wow... Christmas for me :D .

EDIT

For those following the poll: Laura 124 vs. Tracy 125.

Edited by remos

• Members

I think we will just get Lulu looking at Tracy wondering if she sees her. Supposedly that happens with Nik too if that is even true--that is not the poster who was answering me...

What is the funniest is that they answered questions for about 10 pages and signed it with the name

"Fan of Tracyfan"

LOL--I have a fan--a real fan!

Let's hope they return sometime with the same monniker.

I have to go to a bat mitzvah party tonight. My son was invited to a girl's house to hang out...hmmmm...I am letting him go as other kids will be there, but am a bit worried cause I am going to be out with other girls in one car and won't be able to leave to pick him up if he wnats to leave or something.

What to do...what to do...

• Members

Thank you for the spoilers, hooked. That's great news about Tracy not going off to find Luke. After months apart, their reunion needs to be onscreen. In the meantime, maybe we'll get a some Tracy/Alan and who knows what else. Most of Tracy's best stuff, LuNacy or otherwise, is usually a surprise rather than spoiled.

So, now it looks as if maybe Lulu's mother is not in her imagination? Whatever. She bores me both ways.

To quote Helena Cassadine: When you consider her rather dreary, drone-like personality, the catatonia seems almost redundant.

• Members
I am going to try something and see if it works... Though your instructions were very clear. :)

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

Ah, with your way, you can save the link as... Can't do that with the above ones...Well you can, but you won't get what you want saved.

Eraser, welcome aboard! Your question has me thinking... It's so hard to just pick ONE moment. I do want to go along with "I'd be married to you even if you had a dime" though. There was another moment WAY in the beginning - not the defining moment, but it was the first time he called her amazing. Might have been their first "emotional" scene. It was when he was there for her after she had to step down from Lila's Charity position, and it will always stick with me.

hooked, many thanks for the scoops!

angel, looking forward to your video!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Those were such good scenes, Ms. Q. My favorite was after Tracy defended Bobbie against Durant. Skye said something like, "Tracy was almost, dare I say, sincere." After she spoke, I don't remember what Luke said, but the look in his eyes as he looked in Tracy's direction and walked toward her...*That* was a man already in love.

• Members
"My wife is full of surprises." I think.

angel, I saw you were the last post, and I got so psyched up for a video!!! And then I hear about YouTube issues... LOL. There is always SendSpace. (www.sendspace.com)

EDIT: Episode Counts for August are up. Just like last year, the kids playing Kristina, Cameron, and Jake got more airtime than Tracy... I know JE was on vacation, but so were LW, NLG, and SR, and they still got 14, 11, and 10 respectively...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Ah, yes...Now I remember, Ms. Q. Wasn't that *some* look, though?! Wow...

Episode counts...{thud} In the past couple of months, Jane has probably gotten more face time in the opening each day than in the actual episodes combined. If that's an exaggeration, it's not by much... :huh: