• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Secret code for "hooked had one glass too many tonight!"

From SD....

Not sure who this "person with info" was...but they dropped a list of spoilers...not sure GOS and all but...

Got anything Tracy related or Jax related or Q related to share or Luke related? When is Luke due back?

He Should be back by the beginning of Sep

• Members

Yay for Tracy today! I think it is the Qs on with Scott, not sure if she is on alone....and this is the day with the AZ scene I think.

JE/BW so need to have some screentime together...

Off to do some errands...can't seem to find out much more other than the SID that came out today doesn't seem to have a date for Tony to return, not so sure about that beginning of sept drop...unless that means he is back taping then which would make sense...

I hope it is sooner and he is back on screen beginning of sept...even if it means he takes a few weeks off around the holidays. We need some Lunacy and Tracy to be on!

• Members

I'm home earlier than expected. Wish I didn't feel so UGH though...

Tracy's been on 3 times so far. Segments 3, 4, and 5. Hard to tell if she'll be on again. You would think so, but you can never be sure when it comes to TIIC.

hooked, KMo is right. Her hair hasn't looked as good in a long time. The hair people somehow managed to give it oomph. It's still short (of course), but it looks nice. Wardrobe is rather recent/recycled. It's that flowy thing she wore for the ring scene.

So, in the first scene, Tracy is on the phone trying to contact Luke. She's giving orders to find him, not touch him. She will deal with her husband. Monica is reading in the newspaper. Edward has a plate of fruit. Tracy hangs up. Alice makes a crack about how Tracy trying to locate him will drive him into hiding. Edward wishes Luke would check in once in awhile. What if someone died? Tracy responds, "Namely, his daughter." She just wants to update Luke on Lulu. Enter Scott: "Why don't you tell me instead?" Monica wonders how he keeps getting in. He will stop showing up once he gets a straight answer. Edward wants Alice to call the police, and Scott thinks that's a good idea, as then the police can arrest them all for aiding and abetting.

Monica insists they don't know where Lulu and Johnny are. Scott thinks that Tracy does, and that's why she wants to get a hold of Luke. Tracy says she misses the man she married; is Scott going to arrest her for that? (excellent delivery by JE, BTW). Scott says Luke is a free loader. Why the loyalty? He is taking advantage of Tracy. Edward is not a fan of Luke. This is about Lulu. She makes poor choices, but she's a lovely girl. Scott believes Lulu might be capitalizing on their grief for Emily. Monica steps him, telling him not to bring her daughter into this, and no one knows better than her what it's like to lose a child. Talks about missed opportunities and what if's...Lashing out is not going to make it easier. Just then, AZ is wheeled in. Awesome JE expresson #1. Scott is convinced they are all in the cahoots to get Lulu and Johnny out of the country.

AZ assures him that's not the case. He's here to ask Tracy on a date. Awesome JE expression #2. She's eating some sort of muffin and stops. She goes with it, insinuating that Luke isn't faithful to her, so why should she be to him? AZ makes some goo-goo eyes at her. (I think Jane and Bruce are having fun, LOL). Scott thinks this is all a smoke screen. Scott insists that Lulu and Johnny will be caught. If the Quartermaines have any contact with them, they need to contact the police (something like that). An angry Scott leaves. Tracy wants AZ wheeled out. He is disappointed that they can't set up a date. Tracy (stands up, leans over him): I would rather die a long, slow painful death. AZ: That could arranged. Tracy: Are you threatening me? AZ says he was just making a joke. Is she always so touchy? He addresses the Q's. He wants to make sure they all understand each other. If Johnny is harmed because of Lulu, he will tear this town apart brick by brick.

So, I was right. No Tracy in Segments 6 or 7. The AZ part should have been continued, though, I think. Wonder if there will be anymore interact between Tracy and AZ? On any other soap, I would say today set up something. On GH, I think it just gave JE her one day of screentime for the week. :angry:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Call the comment line for the Qs today everyone...it is worth the quick phone call!!!

ABC comment line: 818-460-7477

(press #2, then #4,

then 464 for GH to cut through the prompts)

GH Comment line: 323-671-4583

Maybe we can say we loved her dynamic with AZ...somethign new to say! Supposedly they are really monitoring reactions now!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Not sure if you know alanmonicaforever, but there are certain validation procedures. It probably tells you when you register your account, but I'm not sure. Here's a thread on it just in case: http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=20507 (basically, just requires sending out an email). :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine