Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Remos, try going to My Controls --> Edit Profile Information --> Custom member title. That might work. :D

Beginning of this clip has Tracy's bridal shower: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc3c-UKQ0c4

Monica forgot to invite Anna. Tracy's not happy. Tracy on Anna: "She's one of my closest friends." Thought that was funny considering what's been happening on GH recently...

• Members

Hey...taking a break from my parents to check in....those spoilers from SD were from SON I think Remos so should be true.

My take--Like the impassioned plea or whatever--hope that implies passion!!

Can't wait for Trucky!

Also, the goes on the run with Tracy by his side, I think means with her blessing right?

• Members

It almost doesn't sound like "with her blessing." It sounds like she takes off with him...The idea is good, but I would hope she would return and run the HS or whatever like the other spoilers said...I'll believe SON though over some anonymous insider...even if the anons have been accurate in the past... Was the HS thing confirmed by anyone reliable?

• Members

yup, sounds right

If only.... sigh...

Might have to wait. There's debate whether he was actually back in the house when these scenes were filmed. It might be implied Truky (and hopefully not cut altogether)

Probably... but I like the way it is written. Wouldn't it be great if they actually did leave together. Ya know, nothing to say she didn't start the run with him to give him an alibi, and then she returns for damage control and to run the HS.

Ms.Q, thanks... that was the right place

Edited by remos

• Members

Pants

Pants

Pants

Drools

Droollssssss

Hyperventilates

Gets down on knees and prays to God!

I'm seeing lots of candles and much kissing.

Ya see it?!?!

I know you do ;)

(Listening to Superwoman by Alicia Keys as I listen to this and thinking Tracy Video!!!! Have you done that already Ms. Q? Oh, "No One" by AK works for a Tracy Video, too!)

• Members

Nancy, Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you had a great day!!

At my sister's house. My internet/cable is down. I had to come up here to take my online Irish Final. Today was the deadline. Hopefully the cable guy will have everything fixed tomorrow. It totally blows not being able to watch tv OR get online.

So I guess no one else saw that Luke wasn't wearing his wedding ring when he went to visit nik since no one replied to my post.

Thanks for the yummy LuNacy spoilers and remos. Hopefully I will be able to read your fic tomorrow.

Anyhoo, Hope to catch you all tomorrow.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members
I started "No One" a long time ago as per TL's request. Unfortunately, I never came close to finishing it. Every time I try again, I get "stuck." It's one of those hard to vid songs. But on the topic of videos, the next one will probably be a Ned/Tracy/Dillon one...In the spirit of Mother's Day and all that... ;) Could look into "Superwoman" afterwards.

remos, read your fic. You are brilliant. Tricky (:P), but brilliant.

• Members

Thanks for the birthday greetings, everybody! :D

Hey, TL! I checked out the ring situation (paused it when he had his hand on the chair as he left Nik's room) and he was not wearing it. Looks like a wardrobe malfunction to me. ;) Another thing...the cane was back and he hasn't used that for a couple of weeks. I really do think it was unintentional, and had nothing to do with story.

By the way, I loved Tracy's exit, too. The girl has style!

*waving to funny and hooked*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

Hmm...what does this mean?

StampMeIfYOuwant--

I gotta go to bed soon...do Lacy have a nice ending scene? Does she leave with him or does he leave with her blessing? Does she run the HS while he is gone this summer? Thanks!

Can only say you are in for a surprise from Tracy.