The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Lady A, been wanting to tell you that I LOVE your banner! So pretty!

I don't think I'm going to like the Luke/Anna "flirting." Even if Luke does that with every woman...Time for him to step up and act like a real husband. If not, I'll get on board Tracy flirting with another man (didn't one "scoop" say that she gives him a taste of his own medicine? - Hope that's accurate).

Lainey, I think you suggested the idea when I was unsure of how I was going to have Tracy forgive him for the crap that he pulled. I probably have it saved in a transcript via email somewhere but am too lazy to search for it.

I had such a freaky-@$$ dream last night about Luke, Tracy, and Skye... After I woke up, I was seriously afraid to leave the room (I had to go to the bathroom). LOL. GH temporarily turned into a horror movie for me - haha.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

anon drop

-Luke/Tracy will have some more scenes coming up as the happenings at the Haunted Star cause trouble for Luke. Luke will not be happy with Tracy's involvement and will rebel.

I am wondering if perhaps Tracy is the one who gets Alexis to shut down the HS to try to "save" Luke from getting hurt. That would really piss him off. Although supposedly Sam comes to Luke with an offer to work there? Just a thought!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Ha! That will go over well with Tracy. It seemed they jumped into TQ forgiving Luke really quick. The Haunted Star scenes seemed really random. I am not complaining, of course, and I really wish things would stay that way without Luke's rebelling crap.

• Members

Hey Everybody sorry I wasn't in the breakroom last night sound's like yall had a good time, I had to work late.

Halee-the video you had on 45 ann. of GH was great especially the JE stuff. I'm just glad they even tryed to reconize her.

Ms.Q-great fic's

Remos-Loved both of the fic's as well

• Members

Morning all. Nothing new dropped overnight that I can see...however, the most awesome Tracy clip ever was uploaded to youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4FjbkOiKEjU

"Sometimes I just hate being me" with the Tracy/Monica hug!

Edit

Okay, some insider is answering me...anon though so not sure...

Insider: Can you say how Luke leaves when TG takes off for summer? Do you know if Luke/Tracy stay married? Thanks

Yes they do stay married, but tracy is jeolous of Anna. Anna on the other hand doesn't see it that way, all she wants to do is mess with Zaccharas mind, and the helps she needs to do that is Luke.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Now.. this makes more sense to me. Tracy being jealous of every woman Luke pays attention to makes complete sense. Anna to not think Tracy has anything to worry about, also makes complete sense. Wanting Luke's help to play AZ, again complete sense - and it gives Luke a reason to leave Dodge without intentionally hurting Tracy. I'm actually good with this. Just want another statement that he will come back to her and lost of emoting before he leaves.

Also gives Tracy something to play if Anna is sticking around town. I'd also like Anna to tell Tracy that she doesn't have anything to worry about - that Luke is completely committed to her. So many have told Tracy that Luke is just playing her - it would be nice for someone to say Luke is only interested in his wife.

• Members

You know really pisses me off. None of these questions I ask make the IL. I think I need to start putting them there myself, cause otherwise, the Tracy stuff would never make its way to light!

I hat that the search feature doens't work anymore!

Edit

From CA TV guide I think...

Top three soap moments to watch this week:

1.Thursday: Sonny finds out Max slept with Diane on GH. What will her “lover”, Alexis think?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been around but my grandparents are in town and I have been playing tour guide for the past few days and will be for the next two weeks! I literally have spent the first hour of my work day trying to catch up with all of the posts! :) I have no idea where to begin....

Ms.Q, I loved the new vid and the new chapter of Oh Baby, look forward to more.

Remos, I loved your new additions to Confessions.

Hooked, thanks for posting any and all spoilers and speculations about our girl/couple. Also, for posting the You Tube link to that Tracy/Monica clip, I have never seen it before and always wanted to.

I'm sure I have missed something to comment on but I have to get back to work. Happy Monday!