The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey Hooked when you were posting clips for Dorianfan a couple weeks ago, did you upload the Luke & Tracy kissing on the bed, at the B & W Ball. when Scott walked in, clip?

Hope the packing & purging is going well Lainey!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ANyhoo, enough about my Avatar dysfunction..LOL

Lets discuss Tracy's clothes,..(I cannot bear to talk about missing, with a deep ache, her longer hair)

When she shows back up, I am going to scream if she has that dowdy black bell shaped jacket on again.

She has a fabu figure, and that thing hides it.

What ever happened to the thigh length, satin jackets? NOT the kimonos so much, just the nice, clean sharp longer blazers???

Where does GH get her clothes anyway????

• Members

Timeless TQ, beats me where she gets that atrocious wardrobe from. With the exception of a few pieces, I think it's all horrendous. It was starting to get a little better since the B & W Ball along with better jewelry, but for the most part it's still crap. Mama needs a sexy new wardrobe in the worst way.

Funny1, YOU are a pisser! Can't wait to read Part 2. Thanks :)

• Members

Thanks all. Ms. Q, to see that the Emerald Jacket,..and weren't there a few that color used to DEATH, was patterned after a fav of Janes is all well and good,...FOR THE YEAR IT WAS FIRST DONE!,..Man, Tracy is skilled, sexy, strong, and has so much appeal and allure,..I just wish someone in wardrobe would rise to the flippen occasion. ( Personally I would love to see her clothes in a pile, on my floor....LMAO)

Frankly, I would just KILLLLLLLL to see her in a pair of jeans,..(the overall shot makes me squee all over myself)

I mean yes, Jane looks so comphy nummy outside work, and Tracy's clothes are always either downright gaudy, unflattering, or skim JUSTTTTT close enough to OK, that it gets my hopes up, that someone has seen the light.

We cannot be the only people who see this. I mean GH has HAD to have letters come in saying WTF.

Budget schmudget,..Ive seen better clothes at SEARS

• Members

Thanks all. Ms. Q, to see that the Emerald Jacket,..and weren't there a few that color used to DEATH, was patterned after a fav of Janes is all well and good,...FOR THE YEAR IT WAS FIRST DONE!,..Man, Tracy is skilled, sexy, strong, and has so much appeal and allure,..I just wish someone in wardrobe would rise to the flippen occasion. ( Personally I would love to see her clothes in a pile, on my floor....LMAO)

Frankly, I would just KILLLLLLLL to see her in a pair of jeans,..(the overall shot makes me squee all over myself)

I mean yes, Jane looks so comfy nummy outside work, and Tracy's clothes are always either downright gaudy, unflattering, or skim JUSTTTTT close enough to OK, that it gets my hopes up, that someone has seen the light.

We cannot be the only people who see this. I mean GH has HAD to have letters come in saying WTF.

Budget schmudget,..Ive seen better clothes at SEARS