Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm hoping for some LuNacy goodness today, as well. Their best stuff is never spoiled, and Wednesday does seem to be the day for the 'others'. *fingers crossed*

BTW, any of you that had to endure my extreme crankiness yesterday, I hope your scars aren't too deep. I'm happy today - got our income taxes in last night and we're getting something back :D. Money always makes me happy!!!

EDIT

Awww, hope you feel better, BSG.

Edited by remos

• Members

So you would think that an episode focusing on heart disease and prevention would include an appearance from one of the most recent heart attack victims on the show -- LUKE!!! And you would think, since he lives at Kelly's and the luncheon is at Kelly's, that he would appear today. And since Monica is there and Luke is there... it only makes sense that Tracy should show up today, too... because that SL is about TRACY AND LUKE blackmailing MONICA.

And maybe after T&L tease/torture or blackmail Monica at the party, they could go upstairs to his room and do a little celebratory mattress tag - or better yet, go back to the mansion and do it there.

hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

That's my fun post for the day.

Off to work...

tata

Lainey

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Hey, crew! Just popping in to say hello. Hooked has been keeping me up to date on the clips (hi-5 to Hooked) and the latest gossip. I no longer have Soapnet, so I'm really dependent on clips to see the show (as we haven't taped GH for over a year now). My comments:

1. I have to say, the more I see it, the less I like the new hair. It was funky at first, now it just looks...not good. Maybe it's the color, or maybe it's just I hate it in her eyes. My bad for not predicting that at first glance.

2. Love the aspect of Luke trying to win Tracy back--it's about time the shoe was on the other foot. They had some good scenes together, although the product placement issues must be eating TG and JE alive (I can only imagine TG's reaction when he saw the script and read the lines about the soup.) GH has always been bad about self-promotion (ABC/Disney), but now it seems they're taking the promotion of their sponsors a little far. It's kind of sad.

3. I'm glad they have storylines, but I wish the overall show was better. Everytime I watch anything not Luke/Tracy related on GH, I remember why I don't watch soaps. The acting is mediocre, the writing is bad, and the mysogeny and violence are off the scale. If I wanted a mob show, I'd watch The Sopranos. If I wanted violence and anti-women attitudes, I'd go elsewhere to get at least a bit of artistry with my psychological masochism. As it is, I watch for Luke and Tracy, and I can take or leave Luke.

4. I miss all you guys. I'm sorry that my involvement with this group seems to be so tied to a crappy soap opera, because you guys are all pretty dang cool. My email is always open, and I still would like to hear from you all. And I'm not giving up on my 100 Situations--eventually, I will finish it, okay?

Now I have to go. My lunch break is over. Ta!

Deb

• Members

Well, to be fair, I was refering to the heart surviver patients... but if you want to open THAT particular can of worms, we might need a new thread....

and the rest...

Scotty drunk, threatens Lulu with attempted murder charges

Lucky is still the great guy/brother we expect

Spixie - cute

Claudia/Jason - she knows he's the logical one, she can be logical too it seems

Sonny contining to be an idiot :wacko: (can't wait for Jason to tell him to f-off)

Bobbie and Monica at the luncheon

Cassius tells his history (Hurricane Katrina surviver, watched mom die of heart attack)

Nicholas remembers who killed Em

TMK will grab Liz by tomorrow :ph34r:

I miss Tracy!!!!! :(

• Members

oh great (being sarcastic) another day without LuNacy. i didnt even bother to watch. im fighting this cold, and to top that off a wtf moment was when the schools air conditioner was on a cool brisk 70ish and it is in the mid 50s. i know u u dont feel sorry for me because of where i live but come on the air condidtioner on!!!!!!! :angry:

that's one way to get me to get some kind of flu. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Members

Haven't watched yesterday or today. I seem to have lost my GH passion--I watched every day of my life practically since I have been 12...whether on tape or Tivo, etc.

Will watch it...kind of disgusted though and trying to distance myself a bit with my TQ obsession! LOL

I am sure next time they are on it will reel me back in...

It is my son's 11th b-day today, so we are going to the store now to pick out some new videogames--he got a PS3 for his birthday and is using his b-day money from family, etc to buy a few games...then we are going to dinner. Will try to chat tonight. I miss you guys.

BSG--hope you feel better soon. And funny--you too!

I guess that person with the breakdowns was right--no Lunacy this week likely. Hope next week they are on like four days to make up for it. Boy those episode counts were wrong...they said 11 for TQ and 12 for Luke.

I betcha anything that with Guza back, he moved stuff around to try to wrap up this TMK thing and end sweeps wiht a bang.