Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Good morning! Just wanted to bump the thread! I am like posting all alone in here! Hope everyone has a nice day off who has the day off! My kids are in school so life is good! Going to go try to exercise now. I won't be home this evening til 9ish. Sorry I have not been around to chat the past couple of nights. Will try to be around tonight!!

Edit

Reminder: I think now would be a good time to keep up with letter writing...now that Guza is back (although hopefully only temporarily) we should write to him about keeping Luke and Tracy together!

Robert Guza

Head Writer, General Hospital

ABC-TV

4151 Prospect Avenue

Hollywood, CA 90027

From all the info I can gather, it seems that keepign them together is the direction they are headed, but who knows the longer term now for anyone with the writers coming back and hopes that they will all be let go and a new team coming in.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

*waves*

Hope everyone is having a good day...I plan on watching live *if* I'm here, but only long enough to determine if Luke and Tracy are on. If after the first twenty minutes I don't see either one of them, I'm turning it off. :D

I'm kinda sad they might be back in the Q mansion so soon. I know I've already said that, but I was looking forward to them roughing it for a while longer. :(

• Members

ms q welcome to the life of a teacher. our work is never ever ever done. even on days off and weekends.

i hope they are on as well and im like others when they say if they arent on then i dont watch or rather the tv watches me becasue thats when i start doing things around my house or just completly leave the house to do errands. oh well.

• Members

So my computer totally crashed last night and I didn't get it fixed until about an hour ago. Of course my main concern was I was missing all kinds of LuNacy info and such. Luckily checking in right now, it doesn't look like I missed too much. I went and did my daily voting on the sites. Looks like our work has worked over at GH the soap. But I noticed we dropped a percent at the Soaps in Depth poll.

It is my day off and I WILL write some snail mail.

Happy Presidents day everybody. Don't celebrate too much! ;)

• Members

Just popping in to say, I did catch a little of Spin and Maxie. I think I like them. TIIC may ruin the only other watchable thing for me besides Lacy, but for now, I like them. And OH LadyAshton, here's a link to a recent pic of Hugo Napier (ex Larry Ashton).

:)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s261/or...ogsBW3-1-07.jpg

I miss him. I wonder if Larry is really dead, and I wish TIIC cared enough about Tracy to bring him back (eh, they've brought back other vets, why not him?)because I would love some closure for them. I don't think they ever really explained whether or not everyone else thought he was dead. It could be a great short term story (I don't think he should come back full time. They'd make him the TMK or something equally ridiculous.).

• Members

Hope our girl and her hubba are on tomorrow. I need a fix again. :/

Here is a new LuNacy thread over at SOC -----> Are Luke and Tracy Headed back into the Mansion?

Have to work on some Irish HW due tomorrow nite and start my 5 page paper for my intensive writing class - ugh. I'll check back in a few if anyone will be around for chat later.