Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

funny, nice job. I really liked the Edward/Tracy interaction. LuNacy will find their way back to each other, right? ;) But even if it takes awhile, I'm fine with that (in your fic and on the show). Absence makes the heart grow fonder, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah... :)

Anyone hear from MinervaFan recently?

OT, but I am sooo dreading returning to work tomorrow... :( I'll be fine once I get there; it's just the thought of having to be up so early and the long drive and all that...

• Members

I agree funny...love the longing part....what is the next part...reuniting?

I got an email from Deb today...she has had a bad week and very busy. That was about all she said.

gosh this Tracy drought is killing me. I bet TG returns the week of Feb. 11th if I had to venture a guess. Not seen that confirmed anywhere but that would like the middle of sweeps and it would be about a month offscreen.

She better be on tomorrow or Wed. Hope we get at least one more swig from the flask from Monica this week too!

Edit

Not digging Liz's bangs at all. They are in the category with Robin's bangs! Sorry had to give the hair commentary as there is no TQ hair to comment on!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

hey guys some assh&U^& tried to diss lunacy in the if lunacy break up thread on SOC. check it out. i had to get back at them. i hope i dont get another infraction but oh well.

thnx for liking the story, and ull be able to read the next part real soon.

Edited by funny1

• Members

Remos I am looking at your banner as I am about to post and can't believe the stupid schmucko left her high and dry after all that emotion and love!!!! UGGGHHH

I can't even think about the long four months we went without Lunacy this summer and to think it will be coming up next summer again--it is hard enough to go four weeks (I thnk it is harder this time because they were so close and we got the lunacy we had all been waiting for ). It was two months ago today we had the thanksgiving montage scene of her in his hospital bed.....just noticed the date on that today! Ah those were the days--LOL!

I am off to my art class tonight! Gonna go paint and drink my lunacy withdrawl symptoms away!