The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

nex, thanks for the video feedback! The video is at GHVT too, and I'm excited 'cause people who have never commented on my vids before are commenting on this one.

knh, yeah, she's not on. But tomorrow she should be!!!

Lady A, thanks for the next chapter!!!! If they're related...Man, I'm going to have to think about this. :lol: Can't wait for more!

hooked, have a safe trip! Have fun too!!! We're going to miss you (again, ha).

SPUMOR (anonymous); grain of salt:

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ms Q Forgot to mention that I LOVE your new banner! I loved cold hearterd snake too!

Oh...did you guys watch desperate housewives last week with Gabby and the guy running for mayor starting to have sex in the elevator while they were stuck? Then the door opens and they are buttoning up and her bra is sticking out of his pocket? Totally reminded me of PinkPopsicle's story of Luke/Tracy in the elevator. This was two sundays ago episode...I am catching up via tivo on all my shows

• Members

So.....I'm thinking we need to also start a call in campaign to help save Scott Clifton's job.

I don't like how he and LL have been shoved to the side for what passes as teen entertainment on GH these days.

I say, we strike before the situation gets any worse.

I can't watch my girl lose another son to TIIC. :(

• Members

OMG. I just watched Smirks' "Fix You" and I'm TOTALLY freaking wibbling. Not a lot of TQ, but honestly? I don't care. The single best tribute to Alan I've seen yet, and a great video. Smirks, you don't do many videos, but every single one counts. Wow.

Oh, and if the Psychotic, Mind-F'ing Spoiler Gawds are to be believed, Tracy is on today.

Hooked--Derby weather report--it's freaking hot. Layer. Remember to layer. ;) Oh, and say Hi to the Queen if you see her.

• Members

MinervaFan...me and the Queen have been travelling in the same circles lately huh! First London, now Kentucky! Wonder what type of hat she is wearing? At least she always wears hats! Thanks for the weather report. I have packed more for this trip than I have for anything in my life...I have no idea of what to wear, etc. I just kept throwing stuff in for just in case...

IlovetracyQ...has it been verified that SC is leaving? It sounded in something I read that he wanted to pursue his music, but then I also read somewhere he wasn't leaving. And what was up with Ned coming to the wedding. You think WK would have been like I showed up for this...for like three lines? Hope he is on maybe today to see tracy talking to alan or something or at least to share one scene with his mama!!

Will check in before I leave today....to see what is up...won't get to watch today, but at least I have something to look forward to when I get home.

Smirks I second what Deb said. I watched your tribute video and was just in awe...that is what GH should have done...it was amazing...how hard could that have been for them to do something like that...that is their job! Anyway, it is great and I loved it.

Edit Don't know if this was posted already or not, but here is a youtube video from pxbarrel of tracy/lucy but they talk about her and Ashton at the end (thought LadyAshton might like it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDBhobmOfE

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

ILoveTracyQ, I hate it too. But you've certainly come a long way. ;) From hating Georgie once upon a time, to dare I say...missing her? :P

hooked, can we consider this video your going away present? It's pro-LuNacy! I thought I owed it to you guys after Cold Hearted Snake. Anyway, it's simple, but hopefully still entertaining.

ALTERNATE LINK TO THE VIDEO: Click Me.

Oh, I really need to STEP AWAY from the photoshop. :lol: (Screencaps from pinkpopsicle)

JE_banner_Always2.jpg

I sort of tried something different. Yay? Nay? Meh? LOL.

• Members

Ya know, the Elliot Fan banner is pretty trippy, Staci. I really like it. I can't watch the vid until later on, but I'm looking forward to it.

Still no action on the new story, but I've been doing actual (gasp!) work at work today. Prepare yourselves in Hell, boys, because it's about to start snowing....

Edit: 3:08, and our girl's already mentioned in SZ's LivePost. :) Can't wait to get home.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

UGLY. HAIR. ALERT. UGLY. HAIR. ALERT.

RECYCLED. WARDROBE. ALERT. RECYCLED. WARDROBE. ALERT.

Why, why, why?!?!

All right. So, depending on the angle, the hair is not that bad. Flat, but not as horrible as I made it sound.

More on hair/makeup/wardrobe: Jacket is short; it's he red one that she wore when Dillon decided he wanted to forget film school and go into business. She's wearing a long pearl necklace; it's like doubled-up, or tripled. If that makes sense. It kind of reminds me of a little girl playing dress up. JE can pull it off, but I just don't think it goes with his particular jacket. Oh, makeup is good. :D

~*RECAPS*~

(These are going to be very random and have lots of "something's" and "I can't remember's." Hopefully, I don't miss anything important).

Scene 1: Tracy walks into the den. Luke is there, eating, I believe. Alice is in the room too. He welcomes Tracy back with a kiss. I think. I can't believe I don't know!!! Once upon a time, a kiss and/or a hug was a rare thing. Now, it's like second nature when it comes to LuNacy. Anyway, Tracy wants time alone with Luke. She's been in Seattle, where it was rainy, but she was making awesome business deals, being the perfect CEO of ELQ. The best part of the trip was that Alan was completely gone. Tracy admits that it might have been her conscience after all. And then, Alan appears.

Scene 2: Tracy wants him to go away. Alan says he had to show up because if he didn't she would be boo-hoo'ing about her brother is dead, and she misses him, and she'd do anything to see him just one more time. Tracy says why can't he let her figure that out for herself. There some talk about Alan finally getting the upperhand, and how he had to die to get it, but at least he has it. She goes on about Jason's imaginary children, how the money she stole from Alan helped her be successful with the ELQ thing in Seattle. Alan reminds her that she stole from a dead man. Sainthood is not in her future. Tracy says she's going to ignore Alan. Then, Alan makes thunder. Tracy's getting mad. Luke calls her "Baby." Reminds her that Alan is dead; that it's probably a permanent condition (Jane Elliot almost laughs here IMO). Luke wants her to focus on the living and the problems of the living. Like the fact that he has to get guardianship of Laura and needs her help.

Scene 3: Tracy is drinking out of a little tea cup. Aww. Back to the plot...She's going to help him. Scotty has subpoenaed him. Alan pulls the Luke is never rational when it comes to Laura card. Edward enters, wondering where Tracy's pride and self-respect is. Why is she helping Luke with his EX-WIFE? Edward reminds him that Luke is Tracy's husband now (G-d help them all). Dillon enters. Uh oh. Someone forgot to pay his school tuition. Monica and Alice come in too. Bicker, bicker, bicker. Monica says Tracy is happy because she got a good deal when she forged the will. Alan: You go, girlfriend! Tracy yells at Alan to shut up. Monica is wondering who she's talking to. As is Dillon. Alan says if she keeps this up, she's gonna end up in the room next to Laura. Edward is proud of the deal that Tracy made. Bicker, bicker, bicker. Luke gets everyone to shut up! He tells them about Laura. Dillon is all, "OMG! Does Lulu know? I must tell her!!!"

Scene 4: OMG. There are too many veterans in the Quartermaine den. Something's bad about to happen. Ok. Rewind. Monica says they should respect Laura's wishes. Alan's all, "No one around her respects anyone's wishes." The Q's agree that Scott cannot have custody of Laura. This is why Tracy is going to help him. Edward's wondering about how much this is going cost. Some arguing. Alan: Monica's getting fiesty. Tracy: She can't hear you! Edward: Who? Luke: Don't even ask. Talk, talk, talk. Surprise! Scotty enters. He was not expecting an audience. Alan says something. Tracy: Would you button it? Scotty thinks she's talking to him. The Q's offer Scotty money to stay from Laura. Scotty has enough money. He wants Laura. Alan makes some thunder. Scotty is all: What is that?!? Tracy smiles/glares. And then...BOBBIE enters!!! And Staci wonders if the Q mansion is about to blow up. So far, we're good. Luke wants to know if this gathering was Bobbie's idea.

Scene 5: Bobbie asked Scotty to come. She's playing the peacemaker. Laura wouldn't want this. Luke is the love of her life (cut to Tracy, sighing and possibly doing something with her hair), Scotty was her first love and is a good friend. Bobbie wants them to stop fighting over her. Edward says they're both making a$$es out of themselves. Tracy agrees with Bobbie. Monica says something; I can't remember though. Scotty is trying to protect Laura from Luke. Dillon enters, putting on a show: OMG! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU NEED TO BE SHOT. Luke: Get me a gun, son. Dillon accidentally lets it slips that he knows something. How could you now do this, after what you already did? (or something similiar) Luke and Tracy are curious. Dillon's like: Uh oh.

Scene 6: Ooh. Short scene. Ok. Dillon tries to backtrack, retelling the history of Theresa Carter, who I think was Rick's mistress, and Laura witness him kill her (this was rewritten circa 2002, I believe). Tracy: Sweetheart! She gets him to stop talking. He doesn't have to retell what happened. What occurred was horrible tragedy, blah, blah, blah. Tracy almost seems like she's hiding something, but I could be wrong. Tracy tosses blame on Rick. Monica steps in and says not to. Alan says if she starts defending Rick, Tracy has his permission to kick her in the knees. Edward wants to move onto current problems, like Laura's guardianship. Bottom line. Scotty tells Bobbie that her heart's in the right place, but she's wrong. He's going to get custody of Laura and take her from Luke's drunken thumb.

Scene 7: The Soap Angels are singing because Tracy Quartermaine has appeared in every. single. segment. Anyway. She's drinking again. Alan says she's turning into a lush. Tracy says the subject of Laura gives her a headache. He says Laura riles everyone up. Alan notes that Dillon was acting very strange around Scott. Alan and Tracy talk about the Rick Webber Murder Mystery. Tracy wonders if Scott killed Rick. Enter Dillon. Tracy wants him to get rid of the evidence that incriminates Scott. Luke cannot find out because he was the one to tell her that she killed her stepfather, and that made her insane. Luke walks in on Tracy yelling at Dillon. Why are you yelling at my stepson? Dillon, quite amusing here, pretends it's about Lulu. He's totally acting, and it's obvious, but it's cute. Dillon leaves. Luke says Tracy needs to get on Dillon's good side because he knows something about Scotty.

Comments: So, despite the fact that 95% of Tracy's scenes were all about Laura, I enjoyed today. She got a whole lot of screentime. We got Trillon! We got Quartermaine fun. We got numerous vets in one room, and it wasn't a wedding, funeral, or time for a natural disaster. I hope we get good stuff tomorrow! :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

<Rolling aside the rock from the cave I've been hibernating in all through the last 5 episodes>

Did someone say Tracy??? And Scott??? Luke? Bobbie? Q's???!!!

OMG a reason to watch the DVR tomorrow!

Thanks for such detailed recaps, Ms Q. You are the best!!!!

Scotty tells Bobbie that her heart's in the right place, but she's wrong.

If only Boobie had whipped open her blouse and reminded him what that heart is sitting under, maybe she could have made him forget all about Laura (again).

• Members

oh my holy sh-t!!!! It sounds so good today. I can't believe I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Damn sister... damned softball game. They won, but at what cost to me?! I know that's selfish, but what the hell. Anyway, it's 9:30 and I am finishing watching House while I get my lunch and all my snacks ready for tomorrow and then I'm upstairs to watch it.

OT: So I'm seeing a nutritionist b/c (aside from wanting to be a little healthier anyway) I'd like to loose some more weight and it's a good time to do it b4 my aunt's wedding this summer. I've been on it for two weeks now (I have bi-weekly appointments) and I'm psyched about it. I am, not that big to begin with so he said I probably won't loose too much too quickly, it'll just be in my shape and things like that. So I went and he checked up on me doing my measurments and everything. He said that one could potentially loose 10 pounds (but not likely since I'm not that big) and if I lost .5% body fat in 2 weeks I'm on the right track. If I lost .75% I'm doing really well and 1 whole % it's off the charts. I lost 8 pounds and just under 1% body fat, and that's with cheating!!!! I'm so psyched about!!! I'm just thinking that now since I've lost some I'll be more willing to cheat and I'll gain a ton back and then some...

Just sharing my news cuz... like I said, I'm psyched. Couldn't tell from all the ! marks, could ya?!

• Members

I just got back from vacation in Ireland and I can't believe how good today's show was. I thought my screen might implode with that many Qs in the room! And when Bobbie showed up, I was just blown away.

I still have to catch up on all of GH from last week, but it sounds like the Metro Court scenes didn't happen. :( We were supposed to leave for our trip on Thurs 4/19, but got bumped from our flight and rescheduled to fly the next night and I was so excited to watch GH live, anticipating the Metro Court scenes, but it was so disappointing. 1) there was no LuNacy loving and 2) Mr. Brownstonegirl (who's more opera than soap opera) returned from pre-trip errands in time to catch some of a truly blah episode of GH and make side comments. Bah. They better be planning something good for their wedding anniversary.

Can I just say that I loved JE's eye rolling/hair toss when Bobbie started in on the whole Luke being the love of Laura's life? Can I also say I miss when Bobbie couldn't stand Laura? :rolleyes:

~brownstonegirl

• Members

MinervaFan and MagicHappens, glad you liked the recaps.

Quartermaine scenes from 5/1/07. Credit Geena of HellaGood. If you have an account, be sure to thank her!

brownstonegirl, welcome back!!! Ireland...Wow. I bet you had a good time. About MetroCourt...The Friday scenes aired on Tuesday. There was still definitely some cutting and editing though. You can watch the scenes HERE. Credit goes to Lori Jo of HellaGood. nex edited the clips.

Congrats on the good news, knh!

Week of May 7th: Absolutely ZERO Tracy and Luke (together or apart) mentions...as of right now.

Week of May 14th: According to GotInfo,

• Members

Ms.Q, thanks for posting today's show. I was just getting ready to post them, when you beat me to it. :) Did I mention I loved your new vid? The simplicity of the clips and the song itself were great! I hereby dub thee the video queen, I bow to your greatness. You make me want to make more vids, and I swear (right hand in air) as soon as my family leaves town I will complete the vid I have been working of for the past three month, and get my a$$ in gear to make more.

Brownstonegirl, welcome back from Ireland! That has to be the one place I would love to visit someday.

knh, I do believe congrats are in order, and trust me cheating is ok but once the weight starts to come off, and you can see the results, cheating becomes less and less of a temptation. :)

Well I'm off to bed, I have been at Disneyland all day, from open to close and I am tired. Later!