The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

What is with this Dumbass show???!!! You know how long we've been waiting for this??? I can't believe it!!! If she's not in the breakdowns until May 1, so does that mean, Luke let her walk off and hide out somewhere while he is out pressing Dillon for info about dirt on Scott? So it's business as ususal? And a couple of week's later Alan welcomes her home, alone? I am sooooooo sick of this show!!

Please, does someone have the comment number to this show?? I used to have it but misplaced it. Anyone?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We had no "real proof" of sex, so the fact that we didn't get it doesn't bother me. It does bother me that we missed out on Luke and Tracy having drinks at the MetroCourt, and the two of them coming to a realization about their relationship. Why all the stalling? Tell me this happened for a reason! I have no idea what the comment line number is, but I am voicing my outrage right now at Soap Opera Central in this super awesome, or it will be super awesome thread started by moi.

BTW, Dillon, Scotty, Luke spoilers don't happen 'til May 1st. But next week, Luke is out and about warning Sonny to keep Skye out of the mob war. Tracy's offscreen, upstairs in her bedroom, probably with a drink. And wow! How depressing is that? Here, I have some goodness to share. CLICK ME for a short Tracy and Lucy scene from 1990. (Tracy is so pretty)!

Anyone going to be around for the breakroom tonight? I know with hooked gone (we miss you already, Carrie) and TracyLuv sort of doing the whole internet sobriety thing, that it might be kind of quiet in there. Well, I mean, there's me of course, but I can't talk to myself. Well, technically, I could, but..........LOL. In any case, let me know if you plan to be around.

• Members

I'll be around tonite Ms. Q, just not 'til 11pm my time. The Luke and Tracy thing was spoiled more than here I've read that spoiler at other places. If I had that number I know 10 people that I could get to call that comment line tonite!! I am so tired of them cutting LuNacy scenes. Going to check out your SOC thread.

• Members

!@#$%^&*

ABC.com said THIS happened today: Luke and Tracy get drunk together at the Metro Court and come to appreciate their unique relationship.

WHY?!?!?! 1) Why did GH cut this out? And 2) Why does it bother me so much?

Keaton, I think I understand. You all write such thought-provoking posts. I used to be more analytical about all things TQ, but not so much as of late. :(

TracyLuv, I found this at GHH2...

Comment line ABC Daytime Feedback: 818-460-7477,

*When connected, press 2,

then press 4, then press 464 to leave a message with GH.

You are only allowed to speak for 30 seconds!

Someone give me good news. I don't know why the cut LuNacy upsets me so much. Just a TV show, right?

Oh! New Video! I started in back in December (the recent Oopsie Daisy and beyond scenes are NOT included, but they will be in another vid for sure)! Thanks Regency for the song idea. CLICK ME.

• Members

I know I've had a few rediculously long posts in the last few days, but I'm gonna keep this one nice and short.

I know I really don't have to say it... but you all know I'm not happy... for all the afformentioned reasons

• Members

I know I am quoting myself... but I just wanted to point out that I've given it a few days!!

ps, MinervaFan, how was part seven going? As much as I'm curious b/c I'd love to get to read it soon, I'm just curious since you were doing it betwen things at work. Usually when I write like that I start out with one idea and I keep coming up with new or different things by the time I actually finish it, so I was just wondering how it's working out on this one. Hope it all worked out and it'll officially be added to the story soon.

• Members

I know what you mean, I've been in this ....mood..ever since yesterday's scenes.

And I am *so* incredibly ticked that the scenes got cut! After yesterday and everything that went down, to have them not follow up, especially if they were to 'come to appreciate their unique relationship. ', its just ....wrong to leave us hanging like that.

yeah I could vent all day.

• Members

I have a theory about why they cut Friday's scenes. Did anyone notice that they are showing the Tony and Genie special on Sunday after the GH marathon? Do you think they are bringing Laura back? This show pisses me the h*** off!

I am not one of those people who feels the need to preface my comments about Luke and Tracy with a "but he loves Laura, blah, blah". I feel no need to downplay liking L&T.

I was there, I watched Luke and Laura. It was okay, but it was not the be all and end all. There time has come and gone. I Tony has grown as an actor since then. He is on a different level. He and Jane are on the same level and their pairing is lights years above L&L. Like Tracy I am sick and tired of TPTB throwing Laura in our faces. I don't dislike Genie, but bringing her back for a sweeps stunt was very disrespectful to Jane. It was a slap in the face in my opnion. I don't like it and I may stop watching this s***. I was never one to just go around cussing, but this show and it's bait and switch antics with Luke and Tracy has really pissed me off. The crap they show day in and day out, instead of L&T is nonsense. They can't think listening to the same dialogue day in and day out is entertaining. I left when they put Alan and Monica offscreen. I may leave again. Total and utter horse puckey is what it is. We need to let our voices be heard and tell them we don't appreciate this nonsense.

PS How is Luke giving Sonny relationship advice, when he can't handle his own? And why does he give a flying flip about Skye. He cares about everybody, but his wife. The best thing that EVER happened to him.

Rant over for now. :angry:

• Members

Absurdly pissed over the sex life of fictional characters.

The universe is conspiring against me.

My writing computer is wonky and won't let me access the portable drive to save anything I type, so I don't dare type it there.

The main computer is buggy and McAfee keeps popping up with warnings.

My writing time this morning has been co-opted by the need to go down to Sonora to get my spare tire either fixed or replaced.

I am beyond frustrated, and it's all ABC's fault.

• Members

I made my call to the comment line last night. LOL. I was nervous and upset. but I did manage to spit out that I was a huge Luke and Tracy fan and that I really enjoyed watching them all this past week. I said that I knew that they were supposed to air on Friday again, and didn't, and asked them to please air their scenes on Monday. Oh well. Is that request too late, if it's been cut? probably, but anyway, I felt a little better doing it. I am having some people call today when I get to work. Will 10 people calling from NYC make a difference? I doubt it, but what the heck.

• Members

I can't write. I'm just can't write. I had an hour and made a video instead.

The Prayer Cycle: Mercy

We were so close. So close, and they just threw it away. I'm beyond annoyed. I'm beyond irate.

I'm near the end. If they go back to business as usual, I don't know if I'm going to be able to take much more of this. It's just a stupid soap. They're fictional characters, and I don't need to be triggering my depression over fictional characters.

I'm not gone yet.

But I'm close.

• Members

To those in the breakroom last night: It was a lot of fun! Thanks!

pinkpopsicle, if Genie is coming back next month, then it will go down as the best kept secret in Daytime. As of right now, I don't think she's returning. Genie keeps telling the press they haven't asked her; she seems frustrated. IMO, it's not a tactic or anything to throw off the viewers; GH really hasn't approached her (yet).

MinervaFan, lovely video. Very beautiful. Perfect clips. Just pure awesomeness. :wub:

Lainey, GH never makes sense. :( Hey, I got a favor to ask you. Can you post in this thread at SOC to bump it up?