The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

The cd's are mine. I am trying to clean up my computer because it is full of Tracy clips and vids! So I had to save them to cd's to make a bit more space. They are not my original clips, they were uploaded from someone here on this board. I just have a habit of saving everything to my computer, hence the clean up!

ETA: Page 304!!!

Edited by nex4evr

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Pinkpopsicle, I LOVED IT!! Thanks! The "spanky's daddy" was way cute! ;)

Yeah, it does seem like the upcoming LuNacy love has been inspiring you writers - keep it comin'!! Let's see, it's supposed to take place the week of the 16th right? So, that's at least 6 days away, no? It would be great to have a LuNacy love fic for every day leading up to that....mmmm.

Lainey, you have email :)

• Members

Loved it PinkPopsicle! Your best story yet I think...loved the spanky's daddy..and loved that she just wanted to cuddle! Too cute! You gotta keep writing to get us through the 16th

MinervaFan...found someone who sells tapes of the City, but not dvd edits....Nex might have a few clips she said she would look for them for us.

http://www.geocities.com/cityfan01/tapetrading (here is the link...looks like they have some Gh stuff too. I don't have a VCR though anymore...

knh Hope you are feeling better. I finished my two paintings...I need to email you them to show ya...not as good as your work by any means, but at least they are done. One was a holiday gift to my dad (a little late huh????) Going to bring it to him at the end of the month in Florida.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Deb I believe I'm going to go with pic number 3.

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

I'll comment/catch up on vids/clips later.

Tracy should be on tomorrow !

Yay.

And I'm outta here.

Staci I soooo hear you on not being online as much.

Plus truthfully, really I haven't had a lot to say for months now.

*shrug*

I usually find something else better to do, like reading a *gasp* BOOK.

Yes, a REAL LIVE BOOK.

:) :) :)

• Members

Pinkpopsicle, I really enjoyed the new fic! You're having too much fun with this.

Lainey, totally NOT liking those spoilers. :(

Work has been kicking my butt, ya'll. I came home and fell asleep for over three hours again and dozed off while we were watching Heartbreak House. Still had no trouble falling asleep when I went to bed, and could go back right now for another several hours (if I wouldn't get in trouble for it).

I'm loving all the fic that's coming out of these spoilers, and all of the non-TQ stuff Regency is putting on FF.net (but, you do still like Tracy, don't you, Rege? *wibble* I mean, you're not abandoning her for those other characters, are you? *sniff*) All I have been able to do lately is menta-fic, but at least Tracy and Luke are having a good time in my brain. Unfortunately, the state of my brain being what it is, my menta-fics must stay that way, because they are too corny, sappy, and melodramatic to make good fiction....

Tell me she's giong to be on today, right?

• Members

Oh sorry...I decided I should start locking my word documents as we are all networked together in my house and didn't want my kids to somehow open and read my smut--ha ha!

Does it ask you for the password? Cause it is lainey for that story if you can enter it. If not, I will work on it later and put it into another document. I didn't do that much anyway...

I feel like I am getting sick and I have no time for that at all. I am taking mega vitamin C and echinasia with goldenseal tody and airborne....trying to knock it out!

• Members

Me too!! At least I'm in good company....

"Lainey" works!!! So funny - I tried every possible GH related password I could thing of: Tracy, Luke, JaneElliot, LuNacy, etc.. etc... Didn't think to try "Lainey!" Ha.

I'm reading now, but I won't be able to do much (anything?) today. But will definitely "menta-fic!" Stay tuned...

lb

• Members

I am having fun. But I am exhausted. I had to deal with inept mechanics on Friday, difficult co-workers on Saturday. Sunday was good, but I have been staying up too late (I work 3rd shift). I only got two and a half hours of sleep yesterday. That fic was begging to be written. It's like when I draw. I can't put the penicil down or the magic will be lost. It's like I am possessed. by the fic fairy. I have a few more rattling around that I am itching to write.

Stop saying those things about your stories. My stories are schmaltzy to the max. Yes I said to the max!

Must go to sleep soon. She better be on, because I am getting tired of this. No Tracy, me no likey. :angry:

• Members

OMG!!! The first 3 mins are like YOWZA of the show!!! Then, guess what? Alan pops in and interrupts it!! SOB!!!

Spoiler for the beginning of todays show below

first 5 seconds: Luke is on top of Tracy on the couch!!! And then Alan appears!

My heart is beating soooo fast

Edit: First scene: a toast "HB Tracy", Tracy: Sometimes I am so damn glad I married you. Luke: Talk dirty to me Tracy, kisses arm and gets on top of her on the couch, and she wraps her leg around him, he is kissing her neck.

and BOOM!! Alan appears. That's it for now. I may not be able to finish watching the show.

I am sooooo happy though

Edit too: Next scene with them shows Tracy yelling at Alan in the chair about the details of the change of the will and Edward and Alice walk in - Edward claims he taped what she said. So no more attempts at hanky panky this epi I guess. Off for real this time to catch a least a half hour nap before work. Won't be back 'til late tonite.

Edited by TracyLuv