The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Again with the good news and bad news. Good news: the comp's home. Bad news (and there's a lot of it): They didn't re-upload any kind of word processor or internet provider. Oh, and my stories? Gone. All of them. They saved my music, my pictures, my videos, and my school work. But all of my stories written since 2004 are kaput! Thankfully I have some of them backed up, but they're from September 2, 2006. Everything between there and what's on my pen drive is gone

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I found a spoiler from Anon, not too sure if I like it:

Luke cares for Tracy, but still is commited to laura! ME: seriously I think its time for Laura to die!

The other spoilers sound like they could be pretty interesting. The thought of Tracy making a deal with Scotty "the devil himself" *rolls eyes* could be for Lulu's sake. (I think it might have something to do with her finding out about the rape) and she is trying to protect her......it could happen, right?

I am keeping my fingers crossed that the drunk 'couple' that the spoilers are talking about is Lacy, they are the only 'couple' on the show, Robin and Nik are just pretending to be a couple, Jax and Carly are not a couple, and with Jason distressed about Liz and their baby *gag me* I can't see Jasam getting drink together. So it has to be Lacy!!! Either way it means that Tony has yet to go on vacation and thats good news because we all know that with Tony in town, Jane is going to be on. (I now its not fair, but just a reality)

I just found another spoiler:

Tracy remains on Lukes side in his battles with Scott. Me: sounds promising!

Luke and Tracy are in the middle of some hanky panky when Scott interrupts. Me: Me likey!

Tracy claims she is scamming Scott, when she and Scott strike a deal. Me: I don't know!

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Regency, sorry about the lost fics and the fact that you don't have a word processor or internet provider. But at least you got some of your stuff back. :)

Oh. My. God. Where's Lainey?

I'm not using spoiler codes 'cause this post would be full of them.

WARNING: POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

_

_

_

_

_

_

Wizard is the one spilled the hanky-panky spoiler! It's accurate. Unless hanky-panky means "unethical behavior or deceit" or "trickery," LuNacy are so getting it on...at least a little bit, no? Lainey!!! You must post something about this as soon as you can. Please! Wizard also spoiled this: Tracy claims she is scamming Scott, when she and Scott strike a deal. These are set for the week of April 16th.

nex, I wouldn't put too much into the Laura spoiler. He's already committed to Laura, anyway, isn't he? The person who wrote them sounded he/she just speculated. And not that this means anything, but the punctuation and capitalization of that and the other spoilers posted with it wasn't very good. I'm assuming someone just tried making up fake spoilers based on what we already know.

Some other things...A person posted that

for the week of April 9th. The same person said that

, which has been confirmed. So...I'm assuming the Tracy/Q spoiler is also true; of course, we could have assumed that, I guess.

The drinking spoiler came from SON. The person who said LuNacy was indeed the couple ALSO said that Tracy/Scotty make a deal, which has been confirmed by Got Info. He/she also said that Nikolas/Alexis fight to keep Scotty from getting guardianship of Laura, Liz admits to loving Jason, and some others, I believe, which also have been confirmed. So...What I'm trying to say is that I do believe LuNacy is the couple that matches this: A night of drinking changes this couple's perspective.

Later today, I might make an organized spoiler post...Get everything in one place. Nice and neat. Gah. I'm such a perfectionist. Until then...Enjoy the spoilers, folks! And SQUEE! Tracy's on!!! :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Deb do you think we can make the lighting a little softer in the pic for the avatar?

Other than that I think it's perfect.

And EEEEEEE !!!!! *jumps up and down at the spoiler*

*hits head, falls down, gets back up again*

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

OH MY GOD!! I am so excited by these spoilers! :) Can't wait...at least we know we have a couple weeks with Tracy on! Can't wait to watch later. I just got home and have to leave again to take my mom to the airport. That is a at least a two hour round trip deal--Yuck! Will watch when I get home so I can chat about it later tonight--hope it was a funny day!!

Chat with ya later!

• Members

Damn!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOO hope this is all happening... well, I don't really care so very much about the first (only b/c I didn't doubt that... she loves him) or the last one (cuz what the hell?!), but the middle one is JUUUUST RIGHT, thought Goldielocks. I can't wait for that to happen, so who's still doubting the may sweeps predictions! Not I

• Members

I'm here! I'm here! I had to work today!!

But I always lurk from work, and when I first saw this earlier today, I was going batsh*t!!!!

I am still POSITIVE there will be LuNacy sex. POSITIVE!!! But my perspective has changed a bit, and this is not the post I would have posted earlier. Read down below.

So.. I googled Hanky Panky and I put it into the various online dictionary options.

From Dictionary.com:

han·ky-pan·ky

1. unethical behavior; deceit: When the bank teller bought an expensive car and house, they suspected there might be some hanky-panky going on.

2. illicit sexual relations. Me: It's the second definition here

From The Free Dictionary.com:

Han´key-pan´key

1. Professional cant; the chatter of conjurers to divert attention from their tricks; hence, jugglery.

2. Illegal or unethical behavior, usually surreptitious; as, the boss got suspicious when profits seemed lower than expected, and hired an investigator to see if any hankey-pankey was going on.

3. Extramarital sexual relations, especially adultery. Me: It's third definition here

In conclusion: the "hanky panky" MAY NOT be referring to sex at all.

I hope it is.

I pray it is.

I believe in all my heart that LuNacy Sex will happen eventually, but.......

somebody may be yanking our chain. :o

That said -- there are all sorts of intimate lingerie products that use the name 'hanky panky,' including 'Hanky Panky Thongs.'

So there is hope, there is hope..... :lol::lol:

Edited: http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

I thought for sure the breakroom would be rockin' tonight! Did y'all throw the party without me? :(

I'll be there for a little bit... come play with me! (And I'll give you an earful! Promise!)

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

POST CONTAINS SPOILERS

_

_

_

_

_

_

Lainey, you did the same thing as me! Wizard never fools around with the wording of her spoilers though, so hanky panky better mean sex. Why have Scotty interrupt? Unless LuNacy are scheming together or something, and he interrupts? Also, you might not like this, but MinervaFan mentioned this earlier. If LuNacy do indeed have sex, do you think they will be drunk? ('cause we have this spoiler about a night of drinking changing one couple's perspective, and LuNacy is that couple). And then, what if their sex is considered a drunken mistake? Agh. We need more specifics. Now.

~Compilation of recent LuNacy spoilers~

* From Wizard and/or Got Info.

** Unconfimed, but other spoilers spilled by the same scoopster have been confirmed by Wizard and/or Got Info.

*** Uncomfirmed.

Week of April 9th

*** Blackmail, that's one crime that is best kept within the family: Refers to Dillon and Tracy? (speculation based on the 4/3 episode)

* Edward and Alice get proof that Tracy forged the will.

** Edward will soon be privy to Tracy's misdeeds but agrees to keep mum in exchange for a piece of the ELQ pie. Alice is the only other one privy to Tracy and Luke's misdeeds and Edward's latest agreement. She feels Miss Lila wouldn't have approved of Edward's actions. Edward tells her that no one is really being defrauded since there is no heir. She keeps mum.

* Luke thinks he might be able to exorcise Alan's spirit.

** The Quartermaines are shocked at Tracy (might be for week of April 16th).

Week of April 16th

** A night of drinking changes this couple's perspective: Luke and Tracy.

* Luke and Tracy are in the middle of some hanky panky when Scott interrupts.

* Scott is appointed a Special Prosecutor and informs the Spencer family he is planning on gaining guardianship over Laura.

** Scotty tells Luke and Tracy he is going for guardianship of Laura.

* Family affairs become complicated when an appointed guardian is revealed: Nikolas fights Scotty for guardianship over Laura.

* Someone makes a deal with the devil himself: Tracy and Scott make a deal.

* Tracy claims she is scamming Scott, when she and Scott strike a deal.

* Monica wants Tracy to prove that Alan is haunting her.

* Luke learns that Laura appointed Nikolas as her guardian.

Did I miss any? :o

• Members

Watched today's show. What's up with Mama's high priestess garb? LOL and that necklace looks like an amulet! Is she going to perform the exorcism herself? Heheh.

The show was too funny today. thought it was hilarious when she felt compelled to answer Alan and was trying to hold back and when she finally did - people were looking around like "who is she talking to" and then Tracy recovered by continuing to talk to the family like nothing happend. LOL

I kinda liked the Dillon blackmail thing BUT I did not like his comment to the family about how they are letting Tracy get away with grand larceny. Will someone kick this kid's ass - PLEASE!!!!

Loving the speculation of "hanky panky". Would totally totally love Luke and Spanky hanky panky:D. I'm corny, I know.