• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Stopping in before bed...

ILoveTracyQ, YAY! You posted!

angel, woot! An update!

There are rumors on SoapDish; I won't spoiler them out, 'cause rumors...SoapDish...Anonymous poster = huge chance it's not happening, but...It has to deal with Baby Liason and people taking sides (Lucky or Jason). Apparently, if this person is speaking the truth, LuNacy will be part of this (How sucky is it that they can't get their own SL?) Speculation has them siding with Lucky (something to do with the will). I'm unclear on details. I'm not even sure how much sense this rumor makes. I should read it over again, huh? Sorry. Not making sense. I really do need to get to bed. Night!

EDIT: It's morning, and wow...How much did teaching suck today? I mean, really...SUCKED. :( I don't want to teach tomorrow. I'd vent about it more, but it's not worth it.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Just got some email with May spoilers...they seem boring and a waste of time. Only good positive is that is that "she who shall not be named" is not in them--ha ha. Seems almost too late for GF to come back now. Says the sweeps starts April 23 til May 20 or something like that.

Watched yesterday's show finally today. IF they don't knock off this three stooges thing with Lulu, I am going to puke. Wonder where Dillon will pick her up for their date...maybe we can see where she is residing these days.

• Members

Hooked, I loved your story...really, the writers should take a page from your story and go with it. I can totally see Lacy doing that!! :D

Spoilers for next week via SON:

The Quartermaines halt contesting Alan's will.

Alan haunting Tracy intensifies.

Hopefully this also means that Tracy's secnes intensify. *keeps fingers crossed*

• Members

So, I'm sick again. It's maybe the 10th time I've been really sick in the last few months and I've gotta tell ya, it's getting a incredibly annoying at this point. My doc thinks I have mono now, so bully for me!!Third day off from work tomorrow and am I loving it?... not in the slightest. I've got to go to get blood drawn for my endocrynologist and my mono test, along with some other one she's sending me for. I don't even get to watch the crappy version of the show that's been airing lately or get the stupid drawing done that I have just started to seriously sit down and do (and now I can't). Oh well

Hooked, I'm reading your story right now and I'm sure it's awesome. I'f I'm not sleeping I'll say it once I've actually read it, but I wouldn't hold my breath today.

• Members

Thanks knh..that is what Lainey said too! Maybe it is just that practice makes perfect (well you know what I mean...not that it is perfect, but they are improving)

Am missing your story....have you thought of names yet???? I am almost 3/4 done with painting I will have to email ya a photo when it is finished....

• Members
OFF TOPIC
You know those days, where you go from place to place to place, and you still feel like you haven't accomplished a thing? I had one of those days today. :( Heads up, for those who don't already know, the top wisdom teeth are coming out tomorrow. (As it turns out, one of them is more than likely what has been causing my tooth pain, and the oral surgeon figures it's best to just take out both top ones at the same time). So...I get to be sedated and all that while it's being done, and if it's anything like when the bottom ones were extracted, I won't remember a thing. Which is good. But strange. 100...99....OUT. And the it's like 2 seconds later and you wake up numb with a mouth full of gauze, except it's not 2 seconds later, but yeah. Anyway, I probably won't be online at all tomorrow afternoon/evening/night. Well...maybe, if it's 2am, and I'm sick to my stomach (no thanks to the general anesthesia), and I can't sleep...Then, maybe I'll post a link to the breakroom (if anyone is even up, LOL).

TOPIC
I'm clumping all of this in one paragraph, so my post has unity (you know, like 2 big paragraphs, instead of a big one, and then 4 additional paragraphs, but not really paragraphs, 'cause they would only be 2 or so sentences long; and wow, Staci, stop. You sound stupid). ANYWAY, hooked, OMG! I am in love with your story! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Whoever said that needs to happen on GH is right. I am so hoping that Luke will one day kiss Tracy the way to described, and then you know, if GH is kind, it will go further. Hee. But that first kiss, where he pinned her up against the wall? Even though it was part of the scam, it was still GREAT! knh, wow, that sucks so much. I'm sorry that you're sick. We'll try and cheer you up and hopefully, make you feel better. nex, thanks for the spoiler. Tracy's scenes BETTER instensfy. Please, oh, please. We need to have LuNacy scenes can also be intensified. Time to add some more heat, don't you think? LOL. MinervaFan, sorry I missed you and whoever else in the breakroom!

• Members

Staci--everyone left the breakroom, but I am back upstairs emailing and doing some computer stuff..i wil stay in a for a bit to see if you show up! Good luck tomorrow if you don't. I wil be thinking of you and hope that this helps and alleviates the pain in the long run!!!

knh...sorry you are sick. Missed talking with you!