The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oy.

Thanks for the clips. I was going to ask for them, but you beat me to the punch.

I don't think I can stomach watching today--I have had the day from hell, and my tolerance for BS is at an all-time low......

Edit: So, was TQ on today, or can I just rewind the tape?

Edited by MinervaFan

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Mrs Q

Again, just wanted to say I have had the best time watching your videos today. Some of them I had already seen, but some I haven't. They are all so awesome.

My favorites I think are Crazy, Can't go home and Almost. I also love the For Good one, but I love that song and love the mom/son thing--as you can imagine with three boys!

Here were a few clips in the videos I don't think I have. No big deal at all but you said to make a list....so whenever you get a chance

down the road...

The one we talked about last night you said was from June of 06 where she was at the haunted star I think she was wearing that green/red jacket that was in ARound the World

The one where she pours the hot water from the teapot on luke's lap

The one where she dumps the ice cubs on his lap while he is laying on the couch

The one where she smashes the symbols in his ears to wake him up at the haunted star

In For Good, there is one scene of her and dillon at kelly's around 50 seconds in. I don't think I remember that scene

ALso the one of them dressed in the masquerade thing with those green and purple masks.

The one when Luke fell out of the bed in the hospital while tracy was there during the epidemic (nex said she didn't have that one either)

Again, nothing urgent...just whenever.

See I am back to my "taker" ways again :) At least I wrote a few things right? Ha ha.

Thanks so much. Hope you had a great day.

• Members

Deb, no Tracy today. I had it on in the room (while I was editing the clips), and no sign of her at all. :(

Carrie, Click here for the first 5 clips. Haunted star scene from Geena, tea clip from Shaurice, ice clip from Shazzer, Haunted Star where she wakes him up from Lori Jo, Dillon and Tracy at Kelly's from GQ-Daily. Click here for the last 2. The one of LuNacy in the hospital was actually not from the epidemic. It was when Luke pretended Helena shot and and injured him. It was part of his plan to catch her. Mask clip from GQ-Daily. Hospital clip from NeverQuiet, maybe Skye.

SPOILERS (we're familiar with these; they're just worded differently):

Next week (ABC.com):

Next week (Daytime Dial):

Week of March 12th (ABC.com):

Kind of OT: I'm going out later this evening and tonight. Probably won't be around for the BR...

• Members

Spoiler/Spumor Speculation below

There is no MORE to it. TIIC wants you to think she's protecting Scotty because he's the "real" father of her child. But even if Scotty were Dillon's Daddy, this is ALL about Tracy trying to keep Luke from spiraling away from her into a deep, dark place. She's just beginning to open her life to him, she doesn't wants to loose him. This is all about love folks. All about love (It's the beginning of the 'redemption of tracy' storyline, complete with ghosts and temptations like wills that can be easily changed).

Hmmm... It's all your fault, Deb. You and Regency. If you guys weren't so good, I wouldn't be so intimidated. I hate feeling inadequate. Sorry. ;)

P.S.....

Oh.. you know I love you guys... a lot.. but what's with the "black" spoilers?!?!?! Drives me nutso! (Oh the "White" ones drive me equally bonkers!)

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Girl, do not make me take this to PM. :D I never bought that bogus excuse from my other friends, I'm not going to start with you.... Every creative person in the history of time has felt inadequate/intimidated. I STILL feel inadequate and intimidated by other writers. But I keep writing. So write, if you want to. If you don't feel up to sharing it with the world, share it with one person you trust (oh, like FicMama MinervaFan, Beta Reader and Ultimate Cheerleading Squad). But don't stop writing because you're insecure. You're too good to give up because of a case of nerves.

When you feel intimidated, think...what would Tracy do? :evil grin:

Besides, SOMEOBDY has got to fill in the slack on getting Luke and Tracy all intimate while I'm on this current angst kick.... You are the queen of all things LuNacy Smut.... You have responsibilities, girl....

• Members

Hi everyone....I have been a bit elusive lately.....looking for certain clips for certain people.....

So I have no recollection of ever hearing a name for Larry's mother, or of her ever being mentioned for that matter (aside from the scene when Tracy tells him she know's that he is illegitmate.) I know of two instances however when Larry's father was referred to as "Binky." I certainly hope that is a nickname.

OMG I just had a wild thought...can you picture this scene:

Tracy and Larry discussing what to name their future child. Tracy: Of course I want to name him after my father. And Edward is such a proper name. Larry: Well I want to name him after my father, and his father, and his father. Binky Ashton the Fourth it is!

Tracy: And how exactly did you escape from that awful given name? Larry: My mother loved me very much.

To borrow a phrase from MinervaFan...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't wait to read the next 100 Situations story :D:D:D

LA

• Members
Heh. Sorry! I'm not sure if the spoiler feature has always been available, but since I found about it, I figured I'd use it. It saves space too, instead of leaving this huge space within the posts like we have been doing. Plus, the highlighting is fun!!! (kind of) Makes it "mysterious." :lol:

*hands head in shame* I'm sorry!!!

Lainey, from the chat MinervaFan sent me (Thanks Deb!!!), I read that you're interesting in seeing this. It's Anjelica/Justin in bed. Credit to The Devereaux Clan. I edited it (got rid of the non-bed scenes and non-Anjelica scenes), so it would be a smaller file for you to download. Also, Tracey from JE Online has several DAYS clips here.

Ooh! I made a "Wardrobe Video." It's short (about 45 seconds). Can you believe that I RAN OUT of "bad" wardrobe to use?!? :o I added in the green dragon lady outfit (although I love it), since people have complained about it before. I also included one with the fur (the gray one with black fur), and I don't mind that one either. If/when you all watch, feel free to let me know what I should take out, and if you can recall any OMG! WTH is she wearing?!? outfits that I forgot, tell me, and I'll do some editing if I have the clip available. So, here it is, as of now. Heads up: This was done in good fun (heh, that rhymes). I'm not trying to make a mockery of JE or Tracy. You all know that, but I wanted to say it anyway. :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine