The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

spoiler talk

Well about Tracy finding Luke....I kinda figured they'd cop out and have Tracy hire someone....either that or have it happen offscreen.

SID also says the original plan was for TG to come back for a short stint then come back late September for good...but now it seems he'll be back for good September 7th. So he's coming back about five weeks earlier than last year(but he took off a month earlier so his vacation time really is about the same...he's been gone since the end of June and he generally stays gone about ten weeks).

And NO HOLLY !!! Good. One less complication to worry about.

So *maybe* we'll get good Lacy before GF comes back.

Or it could be the beginning of the end.

Honestly?

Being optimistic as per orders from Ms.Q...GF won't stay long anyway...*let's hope* and it sounds like the LnL reunion won't be all roses.

So *maybe* Lacy will resume when she leaves. They ARE unfinished....and I can't see it becoming finished in six weeks(but I could be wrong) and I can see TG/JE ready to pick up where they left off when Genie leaves.

I'd love to see Luke conflicted about leaving TRacy.

Love it.

I hope they don't hate each other after the baby fiasco.

*hopefully*

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ETA: MsQ, I LOVE your new banner. I want an icon like that.

Also, somebody needs to do an animated gif of Edward waving around the condoms--sorta like Stewie Griffin doing the frug in the little sailor suit. So scary it's funny.

SPOILER RANT

Luke returns!

Having been tracked down by Sonny's men, Luke returns and is shocked to learn about Lulu. And just when it seems Lulu has caved and is going to sign over custody of her unborn child to Dillon, her dad intervenes and makes it clear that this decision is hers alone to make!

AARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WHY does it have to be Sonny's people who track him down? Tracy has the freakin' resources to bribe an entire South Pacific government, hire a motley band of hardbodies to carry her around the jungle, AND fly the entire Krewe of Maroons back to Port Charles! WHY, oh WHY does it have to be freakin' SONNY?

I don't WANT Sonny involved in this storyline. I'm sick of Sonny in every second scene. I mean, yeah, he's got his fingers in a lot of pots, but COME THE [!@#$%^&*] ON!!!!!

*breathes out*

Morons.

/END SPOILER RANT

Any chance of TQ on today's episode? I saw Little Lulu in the previews, but that doesn't mean anything. I'm pushing through the days until the weekend. Then, The Redneck goes to Paducah until Thursday and on Monday, my coworker comes back and I get to stop working her hospital for her! Ya-Ya!

• Members

No Tracy today.

As per Luke's return by Sonny, I can't even get upset about it. We all know how Guza's mind works. Would he even consider any of the Q's resources? Of course not. And Sonyn and Luke do have history, so at least it's not completely out of nowhere like Sonny helping the Q's directly for no reason.

• Members
And I quote Georgie: "So, it's the condom's fault that Dillon and Lulu slept together?" Ugh.

Please don't tell me that Tracy is going to hire SONNY/his men? *cries*

Per SZ...Lots of Robert and Lulu. No TQ. Not surprising. She used up her quota. *cries again*

Olive!Tracy has been retired again. Any comments on the most recent banner? Oops, I took too long to post. Glad you like it, MinervaFan!

• Members

Doesn't she, ILTQ? Le sigh. :wub:

And yay to no Holly! *thanks the Soap Gods*

Now...If only I weren't convinced Luke/Tracy weren't going to break up over a defective condom. What? It really comes down to that, doesn't it? ;)

*grabs microphone* Haven't heard from smirks and kenna in awhile. Wanna come out of lurkdom and share your thoughts with us? *smiles prettily*

• Members

So, quick qeustion now... Emily is defending Tracy?!?!?!???! what's going on?

I know I've asked before, but I never got the right ones, so does anyone have the scenes with Dillon and TRacy from 11/14/03. Dillon was shot and in the hospital and tracy is just meeting Georgie.

• Members

Yeah as much as I loathe Luke sometimes (or rather I loathe how he treats Tracy) she loves him and I'd hate to think TIIC will decimate it in six weeks.

And honestly I don't think they will unless they think GF is going to stay and I think chances of that are slim.

I miss how Lacy were in the beginning though...without the trickery.

Remember how flirty(and kinda hawt) Luke and Tracy were the very first night he kidnapped her?

I want to see them sorta go back to that adversarial thing....but also admitting that there is something there.

Does that make sense?

I don't know if I really care too much for Soft!MushyTracy. At least.....not when there's been no reason for her to be that way. Luke doesn't deserve that kind of devotion from her.

At least...not yet.

ETA *waves to Ms.Q and Keith*

• Members

Page 132!

I hate it too, ILTQ. They've lasted longer than most soap couples, and if it weren't for GF's surprise return/ratings gimmick, they'd last even longer. Anyone remember JE's quote from an SID joint interview with TG? Something about Luke/Tracy's marriage was one that wasn't supposed to be, so that means it'll last forever?

Aaah...Memories. This is going to sound strange, but ILTQ and anyone else who has lurked at SZ for a long time, do you remember the first Luke/Tracy marriage spoiler? There was a thread at SZ, something like "GHH2 Spoilers Updated," and then inside it said the Luke/Tracy spoiler was a doozy. :lol: I followed the link, saw Tracy has something that Luke wants; what does she do when she wakes up from a drugged state to find out she is now MARRIED to him? and was all "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" :lol:

It didn't exactly play out like that (i.e. he didn't drug her their wedding night), but still...Anyone who was around on SON at that time? We were so happy, LOL. There had been virtually no TQ for months, and then all of a sudden, she's paired with Luke, and bam! In more than half the episodes that May. Anyway...You're making sense, ILTQ. I just doubt GH plans to continue Luke/Tracy, and if they do, they're not going to move them forward. As for Soft!Mushy!Tracy...That works best when she's with Dillon.

• Members

*tsk tsk*

Ms.Q NOW who needs to stay positive?

Actually Laura or no Laura I don't think Lacy are finished.

It's times like these when I almost want to say "God Bless Guza," because I don't think this is going to be the magical reunion everyone thought....at least not without problems.

This is all provided that Jane isn't leaving. If she is leaving who knows what will happen?

Tracy will try to screw with LnL and be killed off probably.

*prays that doesn't happen*

But honestly?

I do see a HUGE blow up over the baby.

If Lulu aborts Tracy will blame Luke and Luke may blame Tracy or the Q's if she miscarries...if Luke sues her family that's another point of contention....and on and on...but I don't see them ending just yet.

Parting for a while....yes.

But the future of Lacy mainly hinges on how long GF will stay....and if JE stays.

If JE stays I think they will get Lacy back together afterwards.

Luke is just not the type of character to be shown as alone for long.

And he's running out of women to be with.

AND the audience likes Lacy...for the most part.

So yeah...if Jane stays I see them going on....and I think because of Laura it will be different. I think things will HAVE to be different. I think they will have to admit they have feelings or they will have to part.

It doesn't have to be happily ever after...but something will have to give.

ETA yes I do remember the posts and how SZ and other boards went wild and how WE were all "EEEEEE !!!!!"

What was hilarious is that I remember one particular poster saying before the spoiler came out, "Luke and Tracy?? That would rock and therefore they'll never do it."

LOL

And by me saying something would have to give...what I mean is, Laura so far is a nonissue in that she's not around and Tracy doesn't have to deal with her.

If Laura comes out of her catatonia only to go back in it....Tracy will have to face Laura.

She'll have to realize Laura is not just a name that she's a real person and that she IS an issue with Luke.

I think that by itself will change Lacy so that they have to pee or get off the pot.

Be together for the right reasons and let each other know how you feel because Laura could wake up again at any minute...or end it because it's not worth it...even if Laura never wakes up again.

They'll have to choose...and for now anyway I think they'll choose to be together.

I'd love to see the scenes if and when they decide to admit their feelings.

Those moments should be worth the wait.

• Members

Can't you just see it Luke begins to say those three little words, but they are hard for him to say and Tracy puts her hand on his mouth to try and stop him, he grabs her hand and says them anyway. Then she turns away and softly says them back to him, he grabs her arm to turn her around and force her to look into his eyes, they each tear up, then they kiss!