Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

<p>That's a great interview, <strong>Hooked</strong>. Yeah, it's the same stuff as always, but this time around it sounded so upbeat and positive. She usually sounds very intelligent and pragmatic, but not upbeat.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I don't think I'd want her on another soap, though. I'd like to see more Prime Time appearances. </p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

Well glad she is upbeat since she didn't work this whole week or isn't working monday and only worked once the week before the dark weeks for like five scenes

Even though she isn't paired with Luke at the moment, she apparently is still tied to any airtime when he is gone and Finola is gone for another week at least I think on vacation

Stinks she is in such a bubble she can't interact with other characters

Its looking like JI isn't coming back. So sad and the new regime seems to have no use at all for LC

• Members

Awe…. Tony, Bobbie and BJ into the Brownstone. I think that was my favourite set of all times.

EDIT

Saw the hallucinations with Luke from yesterday. Tracy and Anna are by far the best part of this. Love that even in his delirious state, Luke's sub-conscience knows Lulu sides with Tracy.

Edited by remos

• Members

Just makes it that much easier to do other things with my day. While I like a lot of what's happening on the show now better than I might have a year or two ago, there's still nothing to celebrate. Freeing Sam from Jason might be the one golden accomplishment of this team, and the jury is still out on that one. A few great scenes between the vets doesn't change anything.

• Members

So Tony said that he will be back to LA on July 22nd for two weeks. I thought the studio was dark one of those weeks but maybe not. He said he taped 11 shows in two days the week before the emmys. He said he will then go back to amsterdam for two weeks and then back and forth til they need him full time in Sept.

Hope that means JE will work again soon.

Oh I heard that AJ is heather's accomplice in this plan against jason/sam. He is alive obviously if this is true and wants to take away from Jason what jason/sonny took away from him etc. I also hear Alan is alive still but again, who really knows. Meanwhile instead of resurrecting dead Qs they coudl recast ned or dillon or brooklynn and bring a live one of Tracy's family bavck

• Members

Thanks for posting the new GL clips!

Went to NLG's event with Nex--always great to see her. The bad news was Jane was sick with bronchitis and didn't come. The good news was Robin Mattson was there and hilarious! Kelly Sullivan was really fun. Vanessa and sarah brown showed up too for a bit.