GH: June 2024 Spoilers

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

If it's true and I assume it is (I still can't make out the connection in that photo to the photoshoot, but it sure looks like the set) then I would be shocked if they don't just go back to CVE's bad storyline planned.

• Members
Posted (edited)

@Errol specifically said on June 12:
"Soap Opera Network has learned that the show has no current plans to revisit the Morgan Corinthos character or for Craig to return as a newly created character."   (Link)

--------------------------

I'm going with the theory that it's a dream or hallucination? 
Or maybe he was on set but just visiting and not taping?

Edited by janea4old

• Members

There is also the real possibility he is visiting/taking a meeting. His public reaction with these posts has been enough to generate interest in him returning (not from me, but the attention seeking has been noticed). And keeping that up only helps him get back on the show, up to a point. This is Frank, and he doesn’t like that kind of attention too much, for too long.

But look at the interest both BC’s and NAC/Gio’s posts have gotten them and the show this past week. GH would be so lucky to have anyone talking about them this much and it’s not just hate posting and complaints.

Many of us say this often, but if ever there was a time to bring back Vanessa, lock her in to a 2 year deal with generous time off, it’s now.

Also- whatever happened to the possible writing team switch? We are pretty much nearing Korte solo in the credits.

• Members

I agree, it's stupid, but then stupid is Bryan's brand. And GH is desperate and FV does not want to bring back stars who outshine him or his ensemble.

Allegedly, Morgan was integral to the D&C Pikeman storyline with Jason that supposedly got them fired and Mulcahey hired. If they are rolling back to that, Morgan would play into that.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

Bryan Craig ig stories, Tuesday morning June 18
https://www.instagram.com/stories/bryan_craig/3393220717828341488/

Here is an analysis someone did that shows it's a current set photo, but all we know is that BC uploaded the picture today. We don't know what date the photo was taken, and we don't know if he himself was there, and if so, when. Or why he was visiting the set.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I agree.  It proves only that it's a photo taken sometime in the past few months, but not necessarily today, And furthermore, we don't even know who took the picture or if BC was ever there.
All we know is that BC has the photo and uploaded it today,

• Webmaster

I never once said Brando would be the literal new Jason. I said that he would be the new Jason, as in Sonny's right-hand man. There's a difference. For a short period of time, that was the case.