• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bradley should not attempt to tell stories about homelesss.... He's done it in the past before and I really don't need to to in that territory again. Bradley doesn't have the emotional dept to tell these stories the way they should be. He should stick to f-cking the brother in law and who's the baby daddy stories.

• Members

I am hearing Thope will reunite and that she will collapse at Thomas and Paris wedding and learns she is pregnant.

Liberty Bibbety and Hope are never going to happen the big wigs at Sony Paramount plus and CBSTV gave Bradley Bell a stern order and Josh Griffith too  Bell it was the Thope pairing and Griffith it was the pairing of the power couples again.

• Members

This last week was terrible. Absolutely terrible. I don't know what is going on anymore and that is not a good thing. I feel like every day is a different show, characters don't act like themselves anymore, every week it's some fast-food shock-moment that we don't say anything of... the next week. 

This show is like listening to Donald Trump speaking. This is a trainwreck.  

Please register in order to view this content