• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Today's episode was incredibly boring. I am not buying the Thomas-Paris thing at all. Once again Bradley is fooling us with cheap telenovela twists. We saw that coming from miles away. You can't surprise us, b-tch. 

And someone needs to tell the editor to stop with these over the top zooming to face shots. It makes the whole vibe infantile. 

P.S I am not loving ANY of the new characters. I'm sorry. None of them work. The actors are not bad, but Bradley is struggling to write for all of them. Poppy makes me so confused. I don't know what the direction of this character is. Or if there is a direction. 

• Members

I find it funny that both Bill and Poppy barely recognized each other when they first bumped into one another and now they've got a lovechild from a wonderful, unforgettable encounter some 20 years back... 

• Members

I'm still not convinced that Bill is the daddy. I think Li set up that DNA test because she doesn't want the real truth to come out.

I feel like Poppy had potential as a character but the writing is ALL OVER THE PLACE. And, now with the homeless guy making googly eyes at her...sigh.

Also, Luna (I do like the actress), is WAAAAY too perfect. She needs some sort of edge to her. Perfect = boring.

LOL at Paris answering to Douglas' mommy call. So random. First, we haven't seen Paris since when...November. And, now we're supposed to believe that she somehow got engaged to Thomas in the past few months??? What would have been much more interesting would be if Thomas had returned to Paris engaged to Nicole Avant, Zende's ex-wife for which we never got an explanation for on why they divorced. At least that would tie more characters into the story. Paris, due to the writing, has suffered from "Luna-ism"...so perfect she's boring as all hell.

• Members

Hope to Thomas (while she shakes uncontrollably with sadness and fear):

"I really thought you returned to restart our lives together, Thomas."

Are you frickin kidding me, Hope? You mean the guy you haven't mentioned in 3 months??? While you've been asking for and getting massages from a married doctor???

• Members
Posted (edited)

The show is a mess. Nothing they are throwing at the audience is sticking.

The Thomas/Paris insta engagement will turn out the same.

Douglas has barely appeared and he's already gotten on my nerves. Bradley sure knows how to ruin even the likeable characters.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Thank you @Jeff!

Hope and Finn looks so awkward next to each-other. They have an actual negative chemistry. They don't look at ALL like a couple or even people who are attracted to each-other. I am also seeing this on screen. Bradley should give it up, before it's too late. Hope and Finn have the same type of negative chemistry that new Ridge and Brooke have. It just feels OFF. I can't describe it. We are human beings and we detect these things as fast as we detect a bad smell. It's in our nature. It's OFF.

Please register in order to view this content

And this?  Is this the future? If so, I am... so sad for this show. The ratings will continue to fall. Awkward triangles don't work like they did in 2010, Bradley. Give it up. 

P.S Liam is so badly photoshopped next to Hope in this photo, it's embarrassing.

And sorry, this looks AI generated. And so WRONG. A girl with her boyfriend and rapist. I am gagging. @Soapsuds

Plus... why are they continuing to shoot Brooke with her boring one-beat sisters in bathing suits? Shoot her with Hollis on the beach. Brooke needs to do something NEW.