• Members

Exactly how I feel. I thought the writing for him would improve when Ron returned, but it hasn't. I just don't get it.

Leo Howard reads "mature" in a way that JMM did not. It was easy to believe JMM's Tate and Holly would do stupid things. That stuff does not work with Leo's Tate, and the side effect is that it also makes me dislike Holly.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What happened to the chip Tate had on his shoulders? That evaporated and Tate became dull. He in no way should've forgiven Holly that easily. 

And I dislike Holly too.

• Members

Playing catch-up, but I absolutely adore the addition of the Greene siblings. Don't [!@#$%^&*] it up DOOL. Such potential here.

Are we really losing Johnny and Chanel?? That would break my heart.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Did John go on his trip to Greece?  I don't think he's visited Steve in the hospital, even though Steve covered his tush by not mentioning to Justin that he helped break Clyde out of prison. 

I also have no idea why Clyde isn't using that secret (as well as Ava trying to kill him) as leverage.

Furthermore, I don't enjoy when inconsistent appearance begin to effect the momentum of a story (for example, we haven't seen Everett in four weeks). 

Edited by j swift

• Members

There's a character named "Chad" and a character named "Everett" and they're involved in the same storyline.  Please tell me that that was unintentional and NOT an opportunity for Ron Carlivati to give a shout-out to "Medical Center."

• Members

Lol, wow, a Perry Como reference. We're the same age Khan, I think we're the last generation to even know who he is (he was my great aunt and uncle's neighbor down in Jupiter, FL).

At any rate, I do enjoy the unique blend of the Green(e?) siblings. As somone who has watched soaps for many years and seen the introduction of families, I don't recall being this interested in newcomers.

I also pray that they don't do a stupid "he really IS gay" storyline with Mark to prop Leo.

• Members

It's my soap, man. No matter how lousy people make it, or how many times I call it out for being lousy, I have to be optimistic about it 

Please register in order to view this content

(Plus, Khan's post reminded me of that song anyway) 

Agreed

The introduction of the Greene's is being handled very differently (and with a lot more care) than other recent introductions (Everett, Sloan, even Chanel) have been. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Trust me: no matter how great the Greene siblings might be atm, Ron Carlivati will do something to make us wish them all into the cornfield someday.  I'm as sure of that as I am that the sun will continue to rise in the east and set in the west.

Edited by Khan