• Members

LMAOOOOOO All so true. None of it makes sense.

And then after that "late night shirtless jog," Alex goes home and puts on a suit. OK then.

But good job to DAYS' props department for getting some of those prom balloons to the Salem Inn!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How do you get from my post that I have a life in regards to you saying why don't I post 100s of post about AZ to the post shaming you

Please register in order to view this content

I ani't said nothing about you in that post. Whatever do you 

Also I'm a troll cause I said something you don't like? Don't agree with, posted my opinion which I'm entitled to. That doesn't make me a troll I'm actual human who saw something I wanted to reply to. I don't believe in group think logic. I've been on this board for years I just rarely ever post.

What's wrong with James? I haven't seen anything on Twitter that he is having health problems. Maybe he just has Tremors though when I watched him in the past when I watched days regularly I never noticed anything.

• Members

@AbcNbc247

You got your brothers scenes on Thursday's episode.

The dresses the girls wore to the prom were ugly.

Dr. Mark is definitely gay. He used the word lovely.

I remember using that word in front of my straight friend/co-worker and she was like what did you say with this stare.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Dylan and Brenda

Cory and Topanga

Eric and Donna

They've all tried it 

As someone who comes across shirtless joggers pretty much every morning, I gotta say, it would be nice if that happened though 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Alex's about face on Theresa confuses me.  Last month, they were in an open relationship because he wanted to play the field. 

Is this sudden urge for commitment a reaction to (a) being dumped by Kristen, (b) his breakthrough in therapy with Marlena, or (c) a plot convenience so that Theresa can finally get caught for changing the will?

• Members
Posted (edited)

B and C

The writers could have been a little better at establishing it but I guess they were trying to say that Alex was afraid of commitment but his "love" for Theresa is too strong, so he changed his mind about it.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

This Tate and Holly skipping the prom to be together is beyond stupid. 

They need a real antagonist to come between them. 

Because I don't find them root able at all.

• Members

In my fan fiction, I would have had their own teenage angst keep them apart. Holly hanging Tate out to dry at the halfway house was a good idea and I wish the show had continued on that path.

The Romeo and Juliet trope is soooo overdone.