• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For me, had Austin Peck returned in 2011 over Patrick Muldoon, I do think the return would have done better. I get why Muldoon came back over Peck, but... he just did not work in the role anymore. Carrie's storyline was solid... I just don't get why they were cut alongside Matthew Ashford & Sarah Joy Brown. It seemed like such a cop-out exit.

• Members

Days is really making this ‘Steve broke Clyde out of prison’ thing a lot bigger than it should be. There doesn’t really seem to be a point to the whole thing. 

Once again, there was too much Leo in today’s episode. He was totally unnecessary, again. And so was the second round of the hot, shirtless jogger and the water thing. That doesn’t happen in real life lol

And I was also thinking that Alex was unnecessary too, until his scene with Justin. That actually was really good, even though Alex was a total dick. That dynamic between him and Justin should have been the main part of this storyline from the very beginning. He should have had sessions with Marlena about that instead of just about Theresa and Kristen.

As for the prom, it was a typical low budget Days affair, even though there were more extras than I thought there would be lol I have mixed feelings about Tate and Holly though. They were really sweet together in their scenes at the Salem Inn but I also thought they were total dicks for the way that they just left Sophia, who I thought actually did pretty well today, especially when she confronted Holly. I hope this part of the storyline continues. And I did kinda feel bad for Aaron too lol even though he need to work on his facial expressions along with the acting. 

Btw, what teenager gets a hotel room on prom night and thinks people are actually gonna believe him when he says  he only wants to talk and hang out there?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I think your on to something with Austin.  PM just didn't work anymore and frankly looked and acted much older than Carrie.  I think the entire concept of PM's Austin at the time was just odd.  He was a professor or an accountant?  Two things I am sure AP's Austin would never be lol.  Then wasn't there the weird story where young Abby said she slept with him?  It's been so long I can't recall.

It does seem like it would be a lot of work to maintain constantly.

• Members

Haven't we all watched Brenda and Dylan on the original Beverly Hills 90210?  Hotel room on prom night!  Of course that was easier because that prom was in main floor of the hotel, so it was easy for Brenda and Dylan to just slip upstairs to a room. But still, it's such a staple, of course everyone knows why a teen gets a hotel room on prom night.

• Members

Every time Leo goes into a tirade about how awful and trashy Diana was I really think Genie Francis should sue.  I still don't get why Ron took an obscure 80's character and decided to just change every single thing about her.

How can Ava afford to leave her brand new job for a week and go to China?  

I'll be honest and say Holly is just kind of a selfish jerk.  I am team Sophia on this one.

• Members

With lighting already showing our favorite Salemites in an unflattering manner, the makeup team also needs to tone down on the yellowish makeup they use around the eyes of some of our 40+ actors. It's obvious the most on Dan Feuerriegel, but is also quote noticeable on Eric Martsolf, Billy Flynn and others. 

• Members

Correct.

Honestly, I don't even know how the Pub runs.  The dialogue implies Roman cooks, but he spent his entire life as a cop so I don't know how good he is at cooking for an entire restaurant.  At least it's established that Ava can cook.

I always notice on Eric Martsolf.  Worse than DF.  I think Greg Vaughan looks extremely red sometimes too for whatever reason lol.

• Members

Once again, it's my favorite game: What time of day is it in Salem?

It's after prom, which I assume is at night.  But, Alex is out for a jog and the Pub is still open. Also, the hospital is still in visiting hours, and Ava just got off a flight.  The lighting gives us no clues about when all of this occurs because, despite its namesake, it is never bright on DAYS.  So, is it noon or is it midnight?

• Members

Watching Thursday show...

How quickly Holly and Tate have fizzled ...they are total boredom  This whole sneaky around stuff is zzzzzzzzzzzz. 

Holly sure is a little bitch.

It's nice seeing Mark again.