• Members
Posted (edited)

My lingering thought was, where did he hear the news?  It's the same day.  The Spectator hasn't been published yet, and there are no reporters on the scene.  Yet, Tate seems aware that not only was Theresa held hostage, but also that Konstantin killed Victor.

I mean, Xander was just released from police questioning. Theresa and Maggie are busy.  I doubt anyone involved tweeted about it, or posted RIP Konnie on Facebook. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Politics aside, she was a victim. And, not only that, but she has carried the show, acting wise, for a year. I would of course prefer she not be a Republican but it has nothing to do with the way I feel about Alarr, as I said, or about her lawsuit, or about Corday letting all this sh*t happen. 

Maybe you want to beat her there? I don't care what you think of her politics, as much as I would prefer she have the same as me, she is still a hero to me. I plan to watch the entire podcast. You do whatever you please. 

And, J Swift, stop gatekeeping. You do not wear it well. 

But, I am done with this. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
fixed it

• Members
Posted (edited)

I was exaggerating for the sake of humor, but Brady does seem more interested in talking smack about Theresa and Nicole, than providing solace.

I apologize for misunderstanding the lack of preference for subtlety here, except when discussing the controversial opinions of celebrities. Additionally, I find it confusing when people show deference towards actors, who are strangers, yet ignore or criticize the wishes of those they interact with daily in this forum. My bad.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Respectfully, you must care what I think of her politics, or you wouldn't have responded to my comment.

I said nothing about Alarr or her lawsuit. She was wronged and mistreated by DAYS. But that doesn't mean that what she says and does outside of that doesn't matter.

I have been a huge AZ supporter and defender and advocate for her return to DAYS, and it sickens me to hear her comments on Trump. She is no hero.

I hear enough in the two clips I watched to know I don't want to watch the rest. She's gone from DAYS? BYE!!!

• Members
Posted (edited)

I finally got to see the wedding and THANK GOD KONSTANTIN IS DEAD AND GONE!!

Now if only we could finally be rid of Clyde as well.

AZ being a Trumper is highly disappointing. 

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Well, those people are idiots then and it shows you how their support was always partisan rather than believing that women shouldn't be treated like trash on set.

• Members
Posted (edited)

There was wayyyy too much Leo in todays episode.

It really is crazy how a writer, who can get tired of characters and storylines so quickly and so easily, can still come up with storylines for this nothing character after 6 years. 

I’m not really sure why Xander confessed the truth to Maggie about Konstantin’s death but I did like their scenes today. They do have a really nice relationship. And Bonnie and Sarah do too actually. I’m curious as to what they may do next in order to track down Xander’s mother. 

And, welcome back, Jack! Good to see ya! I’m still finding myself interested in this storyline as well and if Jack is gonna have a part in helping Chad and Julie, even though some of the spoilers I’ve read have made me more worried than ever. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It's a bummer AZ is a Trumper, but I have no problem enjoying her work.

This might veer into a spoiler territory, but with Annalynne McCord showing up this week

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Thanks!  I knew Mansi was pretty weary of a contract and I found it strange she jumped right into one on GH.  

I couldn't remember why Miller left or if it was her choice.  Since Miller/Mansi have gone back and forth coming and going for so long, I just assumed they'd work something out with Miller.  

• Members

I have never really liked MM as Abby.  I am surprised they didn't ask mostly.  I believe she has young kids and lives out of state, so I could see it being a hassle.  Annalynne McCord was the best part of that 90210 reboot so I am willing to give her a shot.  She definitely has more spunk that Miller.