• Members

FV and the entire writer's room is committed to the Heather storyline. They will not abandon it.

Annika Noel, two guys and a woman I don't know, Katelyn McMullin, Rena Sofer, Eva LaRue, one of the makeup girls, the blond woman who took the video, Jacqueline Lopez, Avery Pohl, and two people I don't know. I think Lisa LoCiero took the picture.

Edited by Aragorn

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Very wonderful dinner scene. I know Patrick Mulcahey used to be known for dinner scenes so I wondered if it was his pen behind all that soapy pasta goodness. Kristina calling out Ava as she said stabbing Alexis in the back was nothing short of delightful. And, then, for not only Sonny but Natalia to give her kudos for defending her mom!!! Then, did you SEE the amazed look on Natalia's face when Ali said she would have done the same thing if it had been her mom, or mami. One thing that amazed me was that Ava didn't even begin to "read the room" or if she did, she misread it, badly. Peckish, my eye. 

Yes, I believe the order for him goes like this: AW, OLTL, GL, ATWT, AMC, Y&R, GH

Started at AW, moved on to OLTL & was there really a long time 85-96, then about 8 years at GL & there at the end, and so on. 

In general, if you ask me, which you did not, I think yesterday's GH was nothing short of amazing. We got so much closure. We found out so many things. So much moved along in terms of both characters & events. 

From Tolly, so awkward at the beginning & then having such a really good conversation - and they really needed to have one! Then, justifying the S rating by deciding to make love rather than eat supper. 

As has been said, Sonny was more like himself & less like some monster. Natalia for the first time ever did not make me want to kill her, or Frank whoever comes first 

Carly with Cates & his champagne. He says she's his best friend in Port Charles. She replies, "You need to get some friends." We did not know it at the time but we knew all of her conversation had this edge to it. That's because the whole time she was thinking about stabbing him with this letter opener. WHOA.

Then, Carly had the most wonderful visitation. Of all people, it was Spinelli, who talked her down off the ledge when she was heading out the door to turn herself in!!! 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Members

It just irks me to no end how Frank refuses to allow anyone to leave his show, even when the storyline dictates it.  You could be an under-five, simply delivering pizza to the nurses at GH during their lunch break, and I guarantee Frank will see to it that you're featured every week and in a relationship with Lucy.

• Members

As one who loves the actor who has played many characters...one of who is one of my favorite villains on one of my favorite shows...THANK YOU.

And as soon as I saw him have a brief moment of vulnerability with Anna...I suspected as much. Add on the fact his characters has chemistry with Carly AND Anna and his past, he's basically giving everything Valentin is supposed to be giving.

So...can we swap them out then? lol.

Hehe. I do agree. Which is why I mentioned a few pages back that I do like that one reporter at Alexis's job because he is strictly...and I do mean STRICTLY supporting. It made me think of soaps of old where we had those...not too much story, just pop in and pop out. No need to grow them too much. Stay a C story character at best.

That said...Brennan at least has potential. I just hope that potential will lead to Valentin's final exit.