• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

-- It's such a cliche to throw in one obstacle after another to keep a couple from having sex for the first time.

Why not have Gio show up with the violin AFTER Cody and Sasha have had sex? Make that part of the romantic moment. Instead we got another sex interruption.

-- Also maddening: GH working overtime to get us to understand/forgive/whatever Heather's killing spree. Now Scott gets multiple scenes to defend her and throw the blame on cobalt poisining.

• Members

Great Carly and Sam scenes today, bringing up Morgan was a valid low blow but they both got good digs in.

Anna and Valentine have good chemistry and I enjoy her and Jason working together but Jagger’s an idiot at this point.

Sasha and Cody continue to sleep induce and IDK wtf Kin Shriner was doing in those Scott and Lucy scenes.

• Members

So, Sam has more nerve than anyone most of us have ever known! The sheer audacity of her & what she said to Carly! I confess that I am a fan of the Davis women, but today Sam was way out of line. She has been this way about Danny ever since she caught him climbing out. 

Isn't it interesting that at this point in the game, John Jagger Schmidt Cates has now shown himself to be - how shall I say this - STUPID?!!! 

He talks to Jason & alleges some incredibly unbelievable things about Anna & Brennan. Jason goes directly TO ANNA & tells her every single thing John said NOT TO! I kinda LOVE IT. 

The dialog today was to die for. Carly & Sam ended up screaming at each other. And, Jagger speak, plus Jason & his rapport with Anna, golly gee, what a day on GH !!! 

• Members

I didn't watch the entire episode and just came in halfway, but I thought Sam explained herself well?

Also, Jagger, if nothing else, has always been an idiot.  Going back to the ASJ days.  It's the one consistent thing about the character.

• Members

Agreed and Carly is the last person that should be questioning anyone’s parenting choices given how her parental decisions have screwed with her own kids lives. Sam has every right to imply she doesn’t want her son to end up like Morgan.

• Members

Yup.  From what I saw Sam basically said she grew up and out of that ride or die phase and didn't want her son to end up dead, injured, in the mob, etc.  That seems like a perfectly adult reasonable assessment.  She even explained why Jason doesn't listen to her and why she went to Carly. Of course Carly is going to disagree because....Carly.  And she has no self-awareness.

• Members

What does Julian and Olivia Jerome's bullshít have to do with Sam? Lest we forget that pre-rewrites, that bomb that took out Morgan was supposed to be set by Sonny.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Why would Sam even want Carly as a friend lol? The bomb for Morgan was meant for Sonny.  That's sorta Sam's entire point.  She's not going to stand by like Carly and let a bomb meant for Jason to go off on her son.  And I don't even like Sam.  She had points today.

ETA-apparently the bomb wasn't meant for Sonny and it was some other form of revenge, but point still stands.  

Edited by carolineg

• Members

It doesn’t matter what was intended for whom - Carly’s involvement with monsters like Sonny and Jason put a marker on her kids backs regardless.

Her parenting choices are exactly why Michael was shot and then sent to prison. All the while she was pretending like Michael having a relationship with the Quartermaine’s was more detrimental to his health than the mob violence she exposed him to due to her own alliances.