• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

But he was entirely much less successful than both lol.  I am slightly surprised another soap hasn't scooped him up though.  I assume his reputation must be that BAD.

Agreed it's recastable.  I thought BC was pretty good though.  Especially with the bipolar stuff and he wasn't a standardly attractive young soap hunk.

• Members

Like yesterday, today's episode is for me.

Laura, Kevin, Kristina, Blaze, Molly, Alexis, Diane, and Heather. 

TJ and Molly will break up. The show is telegraphing it. Kristina and Blaze will raise the baby.

Heather is getting out of prison, even if she doesn't want it. The producers and writers want it.

• Members

-- Kristina thinks Natalia would be a good grandmother? Considering the way Natalia treats her, Kristina shouldn't even bring up Natalia's name, let alone throw out compliments about her.

-- If Kristina keeps the baby, that's a full betrayal of Molly and TJ. I cannot see siding with her on this. Molly was stupid af to go along with this plan.

-- Also stupid and unrealistic? Molly telling Kristina that her marriage is possibly blown up. In what universe would Molly be THIS dumb?

-- I guess we're supposed to feel sad for Heather. #HardPass #KeepHerLockedUp

• Members

Isn't the baby biologically half TJ's?  Kristina can't just keep the baby even if she wanted to.  He has rights and I assume there is also a legal agreement between Molly/TJ/Kristina so the whole thing is just stupid.   It seems like a lot of panic about something that would be very difficult for Kristina to just get away with lol.

Obviously, it will probably happen and TJ/Molly will break up their DP and just give the baby to Kristina, but it's completely unrealistic.