• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He seems to have a decent fanbase.

I always thought BC did a good job as Morgan.  Not amazing or unrecastable, but he did have more spark than Duell.  Anyway, his online antics and interviews have left me with a bad impression.  BC just seems very unlikeable.  

• Members

6-6

Yeeeeeah NO on Gio/Joss. While I was happy to see the pool was back cuz that meant some shirtless (hopefully hot) men are coming, I am not down for that. Watching them just made me think he's standing where Cameron should be. And his general personality and interests just seem more intuned with Trina. Though I would not be against Trina/Joss clashing over a guy.  Well before PM left anyway.

And WOW. Outside of him with Anna, this might be the most interest I had in a story with Finn in it for a good minute. Even when I was not viewing or reading the occasional recap, I knew about Finn's issues. And I found the Liz/Finn talk where he was trying to dismiss his drinking by addiction as tone deaf. But perhaps a hurrying way to close out that storyline. So him having a drink at Gregory's funeral (and Chase seeing) was a surprise. And not because the episode ended on a cliffhanger. Also, continuing to love the chemistry between him and Alexis. Better late than never.

I admit I had a little smile when I saw Kristina show up at the recording studio to stand by her woman.

Please register in order to view this content

That said, it was annoying to see Natalia trying to drive a wedge between her and Blaze. 

• Members

I laugh at your bringing up Kraft Services!!! But god only knows it was not intended to be the big thing it's been made to be, and so out of time. The original post is back in early May & we are now mid-June. It was a mini-rant about D&C quite a long time ago but you'd think it was trending if SON had trending. At any rate, to your specific question. Kraft Services? I don't know but somehow I doubt it. All the rest, yes, yes, yes, and more. As the story goes, just back from a long strike that wore people down, without any good ideas, they did something unusual & went to the studio & talked to lots of different people, in different departments, it's actually not a bad idea, to mine the imaginations of others who have been there & not been out on the picket lines.Maybe this will put this now to rest. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Well, I think it illustrates that there's going to be a whole lotta soapy angst concerning Baby let's call it Baby Davis/Ashford. "DA" for short. I think it is too early to say what will happen. There's plenty of time between now & then. But, things have begun to happen, it's true. 

1. Sonny's questionably appropriate gift.

2. Ali just said to Kristina, "Sometimes I wish this baby were ours."

3. Molly admitted her worst fear to TJ, that being that Kristina would back out of their deal & keep said baby. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
typo

• Members

Could someone fill me in on Bryan Craig's BTS antics?  I know many were glad to see him go, but I never knew why.

• Members

There are probably a few people who could go into better detail than I can, but there were a lot of rumors that BC was difficult to work with and very full of himself.  BC wanted to leave the first chance he got for bigger and better things and was just high on his own hype about his acting abilities, awards, accolades he was getting from soap press, etc.

His social media tends to reflect that.  A few years ago he made a post tagging all four soaps saying something like he was ready to come back to daytime, who will get me first?  The answer was clearly no one cared lol.

He was also engaged to KT (Britt) for a bit, but they broke up a few months before the wedding.  I don't know if that was a problematic issue or not though.

• Members

Well, Bryan Craig shít-talking soaps (etc) and liking tweets along those lines did not help his cause, either, so when he sent that 2020 tweet out, it was a complete slap-in-the-face. Like, "Now they're not beneath you 'cause you can't get hired?!"

• Members

Yeah, that too.  Lol.

He was just one of those actors you could feel the disdain from.  He hated being on a soap and it was clear.  Now he'd love that income lol.  I think he's a talented guy and perhaps he's grown up, but I would never re-hire him if I were GH.