• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

They are running the bus back and forth on Finn lol, yikes. Great scenes with Terri, Porsha and Liz and ME is giving good effort.

The Mac, Felicia, Anna and Robert scenes were great. Mac has definitely been a missing vet piece and yeah Felicia is lucky he’s stuck around considering what a bum mother she was.

Glad they let Sam be mad at Jason and can’t wait for her and Carly to go at it again over Jason being gone to protect her. The Jarly scenes were pretty nice as well

I really like the Nina and Maxie friendship

I don’t care about Joss and her crew. I wish they would bring back Emma or Lila Rae so she can get a rival. Its so boring when soaps put younger characters in too friendly group dynamics.

• Members

6/18

I actually found myself agreeing with BOTH Carly and Sam in that conversation and I actually don’t like either woman

Please register in order to view this content

. Sam used to be the most hardcore of hardcore ride or dies. But Sam was also right, Carly ABSOLUTELY does not want Jason to change.

• Members

And honestly this Sam isn’t that surprising to me, I can’t remember if BM was playing Jason or if he was Drew when they were married and got away from the mob to start a company. Honestly it might be the aurora company I keep hearing about. But I remember they were both happily completely removed from the mob world at the time. And I liked the progression. Honestly I had become a big fan of BM’s Jason because of the moving away from Steve’s Jason’s life.

• Members

That was Aurora, yes. Drew still runs it and Nina's company (Crimson) is now under its corporate umbrella, hence their working relationship which led to their affair. I agree with you and talked about this and him and Sam a few posts ago.

• Members

Oh I love this post! I luckily had dropped GH around the time Sam went back to Jason as everything you mentioned was a clear evolution for her character. And putting her back with Steve’s Jason was more just trying to go with the status quo. I never actually liked Sam and Jason as a couple until Billy was playing him anyway.

Did he start Aurora as Drew or Jason??

• Members
Posted (edited)

As Jason IIRC, but it was shortly before the Two Jasons reveal and I think was done as part of that setup to show how un-Jason he was becoming. BM's faux Jason had always been making an effort to move away from the mob and back to the Qs, Jake, Monica, etc. so it seemed like a natural evolution to me.

I think CM has actually done a great job with CW and even Willow and the business/political stuff under Mulcahey, so I'll be sorry to see it get diluted or go. It also suits him to grow the beard back out. He's approaching the levels he was at in his successful early months as Drew for me, before he became Carly's male purse and tanked onscreen.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Okay I thought that’s how I remembered it.

Onto 6/19

Holy cow Finn takes his Dad’s death a little hard and now they want to get CPS involved to take Violet? Has Gregory even been dead 2 weeks in soap time?

Mac being here is nice. I somehow missed Maxie having three freaking kids?!

I hope they’re not going to drag out this Cody telling Mac too long.

I hate to say it but I really do enjoy Natalia with Sonny and I absolutely hate Sonny and Natalia is an ass. But they do work together. Maurice lights up around Eva and seems to try.

• Members
Posted (edited)

6/20

Sam finding out Jason willingly stayed away from his kids for Carly, just wow. Everything she said and felt was completely valid. I’ve always considered the Sonny/Carly/Jason trio to be just the most absolute toxic in their devotion to each other.

Lord now Finn doesn’t even have a job. They are putting this man through it. I haven’t watched in years so I haven’t had the chance to hate Finn like you guys, so for me this all feels a little excessive

Please register in order to view this content

The way that Jason cares so little about Drew is actually hilarious. They are literally brothers in blood only. I don’t even remember their interactions when Billy Miller was on the show. I’d like to go back and see what that relationship was like. The scene with Drew and Jason at the wedding was so good.

Also I absolutely love the Nina and Maxie relationship. They really do feel like gal pals. And the Drew/Willow/Nins story is truly about to heat up.

Just saw your edit. I’m actually surprised how much I’m enjoying CM as Drew right now and it’s all because of the Nina story and the obvious simmering with Willow. Honestly the way I despised Ryan Lavery, I didn’t think I’d accept Cam as a recast for a role that I enjoyed the originator of quite a bit, but he’s won me over. And yes the beard helps tremendously.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members
Posted (edited)

Drew Q as he's been since the writing change suits his best work on soaps - breezy, cocky, a bit of a schemer/con man and mischievous, not unlike early Ryan. I've always liked Cameron, I just have never felt dark drama was his wheelhouse and he became intolerable on AMC and in recent years on GH because they tried to make him do material he isn't suited for. And Cynthia has soared. I had zero use for either character til March.

I've hung in as long as I have getting slowly through June because I wanted to see how much of this particular story continued (and also finding a lot of the material with Gregory's death/Finn's meltdown pretty good). Some of us have commented on how similar it seems to some of Mulcahey's work on GL with politician Ross Marler and his tangled relationships with mother and daughter Holly and Blake. I assume this will all get a hatchet taken to it with PM gone and be dismantled in short order, but I'm enjoying it for the moment. I'm ready to bail any day, so I will likely be done by July.

Edited by Vee