• Members

Yeah, and that's why I don't really blame ELR.  She seems confused about how to play the character.  She doesn't think Natalia is homophobic, but she is.  She doesn't think she's bad, but I think she is.  It has to be difficult to play a character that is so loosely thought out.

It's an experience I thought I'd never have lol.  But, honestly, they are entertaining.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think the recent scripts are pretty clear on exactly what kind of stealth homophobe and stage mom she is, and it's a compelling portrait in that way for me of a very specific modern type of that kind of character. But this is a soap opera, not Josh Griffith's Y&R, so unless that is backed up with action and actual schemes I don't need to keep watching her going around town conducting the BLQ Inquisition. Act and heat up the story or leave.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It's so strange what they are doing to Sasha.  Not that she was ever a fully fleshed out character but she seems uncultured?  backwoods?  country?  I am not even sure.  As a Deception model for years I would think she would be more chic and modern, but she isn't at all.  I think it's supposed to come off humble or something, but it really just makes no sense.  

• Members

That's fair.  I still don't really see the point of the character unless she's going to hook up with Sonny or something lol.  I am not advocating that or anything but she's pretty lame as far as Kristina/Blaze obstacles.

Ha!  She does talk slowly, but I always thought it was because English wasn't Sophia Mattson's first language.   I am pretty sure Sasha is supposed to be from upstate NY and not from a farm in Kentucky.  I really don't know much about upstate NY, so it is entirely possible she just cooked and hung out with horses, but.....seems unlikely.

• Members

If this was the Guza II era she would absolutely be tested with Sonny and then flung aside like Claire, that rando Jordan, Reese, etc. lol. But I don't think the show is really going there at all.

I had no idea, you could've fooled me. I just often mean she speaks strangely period lol.

• Members

I had no idea who the hell Georgie was til they said her name lol

This Aidan looks more like Rebecca Herbst. I think people were too harsh on the last kid but I’m not sad to see him gone

So many characters in these Deception scenes in the middle of the Q living room 

Sasha is just a weird character, I wish they’d write her off

• Members
Posted (edited)

It always cracks me up how no matter how bad some of these kids are you always have people on socials whining that the one true Whoever is gone. Paste-eater Wiley is next!

Edited by Vee

• Members

I actually enjoyed today.

Georgie was a temp. Not sure if this Aidan recast is here to stay

I like the family/ Group scenes

I guess Either PM or EK wrote the breakdown  and Kate Hall was SW

• Members

Just shows you what a little good writing can do, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

Frankly, I don't think you have to worry about that.  Something tells me CM will soon be too busy pumping out movies and other stuff for Great Aryanmerican Family to give GH his undivided attention.

I'd have to agree.  Then again, I've always been one who felt Alexis shouldn't have had any children.