• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love it that Kristina has appeared in six of the last eight episodes and Molly has appeared in four of the last six. Give me my Davis women.

I hate TJ. He should just fall of the Earth.

I hate Portia's new hair.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah, all of that. Perhaps he will grow as it goes now that a story is heading his way. 

We all know I'm here for more Elizabeth and her kids. 

And who knows...I'm still hoping that the rest of Laura's kids will show up by end of the year.

Same.

• Members

I'd prefer it if Tobias is just teasing him with paint. 

She's said that all along. She's come across as bigoted also all along. I loved it that Alexis shut her down. Maybe it is just an actor thing, like she's not a villain she's just misunderstood? 

TJ & I are not on good terms!!!

Can Portia leave Curtis now that he can walk? I see her in a triangle with Detective Bennett & Jordan. 

Loving them. 

• Members

I said it from the beginning -- Natalia is homophobic.

Eva LaRue has made excuses for the character in interviews, trying to explain her way out of the idea that Natalia isn't a decent person, but it didn't work for me. I don't think it's a good look for actors to make excuses for awful character flaws.

The writing for the story is just bad. Natalia is worried about a photo of a pregnant Kristina alongside Blaze getting out? Has she seen the damn internet??? That pic could be explained away in a minute.

Besides, it's a nothingburger that very few people would even care about.

Face it, they've created an ugly character in Natalia.

• Members

Shut up, TJ lol 

All the Deception stuff really isn’t doing much for me either. I’m still not sure what the writers are trying to do with it. 

And, agreed with everyone that the kid playing Aiden needs work lol but at the same time, it’s nice seeing Liz’s kids being used more. I prefer them over Charlotte and Violet

• Members

Meh..I am only on Tuesday and Sasha cooking chicken tetrazzini was almost enough for me to turn it off.  This is a story?  

I think Eva La Rue is doing her best with a character that is just badly conceptualized.  She's just walking a line between being homophobic and a smothering stage mom.    

• Members

Full disclosure my husband is a chef.   Went to a bunch of culinary schools and all that nonsense.  That's not a slow brag.  It's how carolineg gets to spend half her time on soap boards lol.  NO CHEF WOULD EVER MAKE A CASSEROLE AS THEIR 'try out' MEAL.  Like a filet mignon was too hard for you, Sasha?  Shrimp Cocktail?  A nice charcuterie  board?

• Members

Does your husband do weddings?

Asking for a friend.

Would you like to be my best best friend on here?

• Members

Chef's never like to cook for themselves or at home lol.  Anyway he's a general manager for a restaurant in Las Vegas.  So he doesn't actively cook on the line anymore, but the student loans were A LOT.   But it worked out fine for him and me so 

If you are going to Vegas or near by you can PM me because he totally would lol.  

• Members

My two cousins and their spouses were in Vegas this past weekend and did eat a various restaurants. 

Vegas is on my bucket list to visit. I might PM you one day...lol

• Members

hehe. I remember all too well. #talesofdatingchefs 

Given my interest and dating history...I keep being told that it will be a chef I wind up with....cuz the way to my heart these days IS my stomach lol...Still I will be shocked if not surprised. 

You have always had taste cuz VM hehe, but you have just warmed my heart in the middle of this workout I'm doing more than you know. 

You will enjoy.  

Also...spoiler alert...potential location for my Bday this year.