DAYS: Characters Returning In Late 2024

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I get it, but I think it can also be beneficial at times. For instance, DAYS didn't know the Brandon Barash version of Stefan paired up with Camila Banus' Gabi would be a hit with viewers, so by the time their material began airing, the show already killed off Stefan, which led to the idiotic and completely unnecessary creation of Jake, the twin. 

• Members

Well, instead of creating the idiotic and completely unnecessary Jake, TPTB could have just lived with the decision that Stefan was dead and Brandon Barash was off the show. Not every popular actor needs to be recast as a different character or return from the dead. It's okay for them to just be gone.  Fans don't run the show, or at least they shouldn't.   

• Members

This photo of them taping their 15,000th episode shows Maree Cheatham (Marie), Matt Ashford (Jack), Brandon Beemer (Shawn), Martha Madison (Belle), Victoria Konefal (Ciara), along with other recently revealed returns and/or return pop-ins from: Melissa Reeves, Gloria Loring, Lamon Archey, Sal Stowers, and Remington Hoffman. Am I missing anyone? I can't tell who's standing between Martha and Gloria. 

Please register in order to view this content