DAYS: Characters Returning In Late 2024

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ron Carlivati is kicking butt with the 15000 episode. Thank you Ron. He follows me on insta and I constantly praise him. Love that man and his dedication to Days. I’m sure there are a few surprise returns we haven’t heard about.

• Members

It's funny how everyone has been in such an uproar to condemn DAYS for KA not being a part of the show without it airing yet, but now that it is confirmed she's appearing there isn't a peep. Busy eating crow? 

• Members
Posted (edited)

To be fair, the announcement and ensuing discussion inadvertently got
posted onto the Days April 2024 spoilers thread,
(even though this is a November 2024 spoiler).
So there has been some posting about it.

I mean it's not *wrong* --  in that it's 
a spoiler announced during April.
It's just not a spoiler that will air during April.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I forget that all spoilers are basically in one thread now. Apologies. I was thinking that KA's return should have it's own thread. It's that important and a "hot topic".  

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Thanks for pointing that out.  I saw that after I posted it in here, and I share the same thoughts as you on which thread the KA news should be in.  Also there is a More Returns Spotted thread.  But I post the KA news in here cause @Liberty City started this original thread of Gloria Loring returning, and ideally I think all the returns should be in here.  But as @Melroser also pointed out, KA is a big enough name to have her own separate thread, too.  To be honest I'm not sure how all this is working regarding monthly spoilers/casting/promos in the same thread, or having separate threads, it seems to depend on who is posting.  And we are not going to check each thread to see if it has been posted elsewhere, so there are bound to be duplicate posts.  Doesn't seem to be a right or wrong I suppose.  Just can be a little confusing sometimes?