• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I agree. 

Loving Kraze & now we've got the song! 

I don't know whose team the other team is, WSB? Pikeman? Unknown Mob Killers? But it seems to me Jacobs/Jason is pretending to be on their side while he's really on our side. Only thing is I figure Sonny, Ava, not sure who else is gonna think Jason is 'agin em. 

But, Carly, Spinelli, Joss, Sexy Dexy, ... they will be Team Jason & believe him. 

Edit: Okay, today, Pride & Prejudice! First on DAYS & now on GH. What is the deal?!!

Edited by Contessa Donatella
combine 2 posts

• Members

Portia did a lovely job checking Dante's heartbeat in the exam room... when the stethoscope wasn't even in her ears. LOL. And the heartfelt emotion of Sonny? I did not need that. Oh, and how many damn times must we have the same, repetitive dialogue with Maxie re: Spinelli? Spinelli had it with her, then Felicia had it, and now Cody & Sasha! Hoping we're done with it.

• Members

I appreciate they are playing the beats out. It’s almost like a soap again. It’s still accelerated, but it’s there.

And the strange cutting and editing isn’t happening yet. There are times, especially in the last couple of years, where it often felt like you missed something because it got cut or they just decided to blow past the details to keep the plot moving.

I didn’t realize just how much I dislike Nina until those scenes today. And I used to like Chase, but he is struggling in these scenes that actually have some weight to them.

I also hope we rebuild the hospital staff. Just Portia and a bunch of day players does not work. We need a sense of familiarity there. Isn’t Willow a nurse, or did she not finish school? 

• Members

There's a pic up on Twitter of Portia with her stethoscope on Dante's chest but the earplugs are not in her ears. Slightly embarrassing!

Yes, Willow passed her exam with flying colors & went to work as a nurse. I believe if I recall correctly that we actually saw her work 3 shifts!!! Amazing, huh?

• Members

Cody and Sasha are the most boring couple on the planet.  Of course, she reads Pride and Prejudice.  You think Maxie's dialogue is repetitive?  Sasha and Cody have the same damn conversation every week for at least 6 months now. 

I am actually surprised Jason was revealed so quickly to people.  I certainly thought it would take more than a few episodes for Sonny to find out.

• Members

I haven't seen spoilers, but I hope the show frees Cody at this point. 

I was surprised Ava said that too and then I thought maybe I was overthinking it.  At least there's two of us 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Personally Maxie's dialogue has recently become a highpoint for me.

"generous interpretation of this prenup & I applaud the mental gymnastics that allowed you to stick that landing." - Maxie to BLQ

And, then yesterday more good lines but one very simple one, to Sasha, about Cody Bell, "Make him stop." So simple but in that moment she spoke for me as a fan. STFU, Cody!

I don't want them to chew up too much story too fast but at the moment I am enjoying this pace. Scenes seem longer, which I love. but what happens used to drag so & it's certainly not dragging now. 

• Members

I love Cody and Sasha as a couple, but I fear the new writers might send them out of town together. Both characters seem disposable, and neither are tied to the hospital which needs more staff.

• Members

Yup. Two of us, haha. I also love that she booked it out of Spinelli's "apartment" (which she tried commenting on) when Maxie showed up like she was the "other woman," LOL! And then somehow knew Sonny was at the hospital chapel.

• Members
Posted (edited)

In fairness there's a decent few: Portia, Elizabeth, Willow (ugh), Finn and T.J. I think that's all of them. It's just that the latter three are a total bust or nonentities. Fake Nurse Amy appeared the other day but doesn't count for me; Felix almost never appears and good riddance. The show has also lost Epiphany, Britt, Obrecht and Austin (neither a big loss IMO and I never liked Britt) and for all intents and purposes a regularly-appearing Monica over the last couple years.* It used to be fairly robust. I agree it needs to be replenished. Starting with Lucas.

It seems PM wants to dispense with the umpteenth Jason back from the dead reveal as fast as possible and I don't blame him. I'm more into the why and how.

(* - I guess Bobbie wouldn't count, as I don't recall if she was still working there at the end and she wasn't seen as much as the rest)

Edited by Vee

• Members

Thanks to Grey’s Anatomy and Robin being a doctor, during the 2000’s we had a robust hospital again. Hopeful for them to build that back up. Nothing against Portia. And I know this is a budget and scheduling limitation. But someone like TJ could not possibly be near their guarantee. 

When you watch older stories/episodes, there is no substitute for Dr Hardy, Bobbie, Tony, Monica and Alan etc being the doctor to tell you your loved one is in critical condition. Patrick/Robin, Epiphany, etc also made that seem serious.