ARTICLE: Kimberlin Brown Open to Joining Another Soap After Exit from ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’

• Webmaster
Kimberlin Brown, Sheila Carter, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and the Beautiful, Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and Beautiful, Bold & Beautiful, B&B, #BoldandBeautiful

After more than 30 years portraying Sheila Carter on both “The Young and the Restless” and “The Bold and the Beautiful,” actress Kimberlin Brown saw her villainess character meet her maker earlier this week when Sheila was stabbed to death by daughter-in-law Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood). In an all-new exit interview with TV Insider, Brown reveals that she’s open to returning to daytime in another role, whether on her former soaps as a new character or even a new role on “Days of our Lives” or “General Hospital.”

“I would absolutely be open to a daytime return,” declared Brown in an interview with soap columnist Stephanie Sloane. “This is my happy place. This is where I have really been thriving the last couple of years. It took me 62 years to find myself and I finally found myself and this is what makes me happy.”

As for her feelings about her iconic character being killed off, Brown notes it was an “amazing moment” when she got the call from the show’s head writer and executive producer Brad Bell about reprising the role of Sheila in 2021, saying, “I never take anything for granted with my character because she has been that character who is in and out of storyline — here a year, gone a year, here two years, gone three, that sort of thing. As much as I love playing my part, I never really have that security that a lot of other actors have on the show, especially if you’re playing a good girl, so getting that phone call to come back was phenomenal.”

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, Kimberlin Brown, The Bold and the Beautiful, The Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and the Beautiful, Bold & the Beautiful, Bold and Beautiful, Bold & Beautiful, B&B, #BoldandBeautiful
Kimberlin Brown, Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
Howard Wise/JPI Studios

While she probably wouldn’t have wanted to see the character killed off, Brown shares that she’s going to stay positive about everything, especially since she’s seen others taking the exit of their character in a not so positive light in the past. “I tried my best to be lighthearted about it,” she states. “I’ve seen people before when they exit, and they’re very angry. I can’t be angry because I’ve been so blessed to play my character as long as I have.”

Meanwhile, for those questioning whether Sheila’s truly dead this time, Brown says that when tuning into the air shows, “This one might be tough to come back from.”

To read more about what Brown says about her exit from “The Bold and the Beautiful,” click here.

Note: The post Kimberlin Brown Open to Joining Another Soap After Exit from ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nope

Tanner I believe knew but kept saying how he was leaving  He had to keep it secret.

Whatever is going on Kimberlin knows. They would have to tell her so that she wouldn't become unavailable for her return.

Edited by Soapsuds

• 1 month later...