DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I guess if my cheating ex-husband followed me to a new town and started dating my new friend, and ingratiating himself with my new boyfriend, I'd be a bit freaked out.   And, even though my ex-boss and my ex-police partner both have amnesia, I would probably question that as an excuse.  But, I'd still probably be a bit more forthcoming with information about our past.

Also filed under suspension of disbelief, if Steve could get BobEtte's birth certificate in seconds, why couldn't the Seattle police track down Jada as his next of kin when he was in the accident?

Edited by j swift

• Members

I still don’t know about Alex and Kristen, but I gotta admit, they did have a little chemistry today. And I do kind of like the idea of them getting together while trying to get back with Brady and Theresa. It could also be really good if they could somehow find a way to tie to Tate and his problems, especially now that he’s coming back to Salem. It could go in so many different directions. 

I liked Sarah’s scenes today too, especially her scenes with Nicole. It’s always good when characters that don’t usually interact have scenes together. And hey, they finally remembered that Sarah is Holly’s aunt

Please register in order to view this content

And I enjoyed Chad and Stephanie’s scenes at the Horton house. Their storyline is another one that could go in so many different directions, especially if Everett/Jada/Rafe are weaved into it as well. 

All of this, and the storylines that were going on before the strike could all be tied together in big messes that could have such a ripple effect on so many characters. 

Hopefully, we’ll get an explanation soon. The way Jada’s been reacting to all this, it seems like he did a lot more than just cheat

• Members

@AbcNbc247

You forgot to mention the most important development. Holly woke up from her coma.

I started watching the beginning but haven't gotten to it again.

Yesterday's show was a decent episode. I have no complaints.

Carson continues to be a bobble head when acting and now apparently does knee bends while acting.

He seemed shorter yesterday and his hair was a mess.

• Members

What's with these new exterior shots?  

Also what the eff was Stephanie wearing?  A workout set with a floor length wool jacket?  Weird.

I didn't hate the Brady/Kristen/Alex/Theresa scenes.  So there's that.

Glad Holly is awake.

• Members

I will give Sarah a pass because she was eating breakfast then ran to Nicole/EJ's, but I often think Sarah dresses extremely inappropriately for a Dr.  I remember someone telling me it was fine to wear crop tops, but it feels unprofessional and un-hygienic even if its okay.

• Members

Stephanie said to Chad something along the lines of Jada has dozens of photos of him (Bobrett) on her phone and I’m perplexed as to WHY. I have one photo of an ex on my phone (since there’s a mutual friend in the photo who has since passed)… why on earth would she save ALL these photos of someone she supposedly HATES?! Delete. Print and burn.

Please register in order to view this content