DAYS: Soap Weekly SPOILERS and Casting News!

• Members

Cover has Days Shake Up! Who's In, Who's Out. Pics of Missy (Why she quit), John, Marlena, Alex (Goodbye John!), Sami (Deadly Twist), Hope (Hope Learns the truth), and Philip (Mystery Deal).

CASTING NEWS FIRST...

Missy is out. She leaves when her contract expires this summer. Moving to Nashville. According to inside sources Missy isn't thrilled iwth the direction of her character since the death of Jack. She's not happy with the writing and doesn't feel that Jen would turn to Frankie so quickly. According to the source, she doesn't feel like it's Days anymore. Her heart is with the old Days. The source continues to say that neither Matt or Billy know what will happen to their characters in the wake of her departure. When confronted, a Days spokesperson said Missy was not talking about her exit at the moment. "There is such heavy, fulfilling story with Jennifer thorughout spring, summer and early fall that it is premature to even think about Missy leaving. She will talk about her exciting onscreen story as it unfolds. We never like to wish time away."

KYLE BRANDT: MYSTERY DEAL

Kyle Brandt was ready to clean out his dressing room when Corday talked him into signing a short term extension to play out the Shawn/Belle/Mimi/Philip quad. The show wouldn't comment on the length of the extension but rumors claim Brandt got a big raise out of the deal.

SPOILERS 4/17

Hope asks Mickey to follow through with divorce proceedings.

Bo receives a report on an escaped con man/murderer that seems eerily familiar.

Sami snows Lexie.

Abby confronts Jennifer and Frankie about their romantic getaway.

Thursday, 4/20: Belle gets ready to tell Shawn she still loves him.

Week of 4/24

Chelsea is ready to tell Bo the whole truth. Eugenia convinces Lucas that Sahmi is up to no good. Marlena tries to fight off Alex.

HOPE LEARNS THE TRUTH

She finds out that Patrick was in love with a woman that died and he blames himself for her death. This draws Hope closer to Patrick.

MARLENA TO JOHN: SEE YA!

Marlena is ready to leave with Alex when Lexie sees the needle marks and tries to convince Marlena that Alex has been drugging her. Marlena refuses to believe her. Alex comes in and Lexie confronts him. Alex threatens Lexie with her Tek affair if she doesn't keep her mouth shut. Alex goes to the hospital lab and is set on changing the results of Lexie's breast biopsy to negative for revenge. He feels that even if Lexie sabotages him, she will eventually die without medical treatment. Sami shows up and catches him. Alex explains his plan to stop Lexie and Sami is appalled. She doesn't think seh can go along with it, despite the fact that Lexie threatened to tell Carrie that Sami's been blackmailing her. Meanwhile, Lexie phones John and tells him to come to the hospital asap. Since discovering the lump in her breast Lexie has decided she must come clean with everyone.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can I just say [!@#$%^&*] YAH to ALL of this!!

I STILL am not believing the Missy rumours, DAYS is refuting them so that makes me feel like she hasn't said ANYTHING about exiting to her bosses.

Also, the spoilers HOLY [!@#$%^&*] it sounds SO DAMN GOOD. DAYS IS MUST SEE TV for the next little bit here it seems and I LOVE how JER is connecting all the stories through Lexie (AWESOME MOVE!!).

Also HOW SICK is Alex, sabotaging Lexie's test to let her think she doesn't have breast cancer when she does! :o:o:o

Also WOO HOO to the fact that Brandt will only be around for what seems like less than a year, since he only signed a brief extension (to finish up the current story, BOO on DAYS to paying him to stay, but I guess for story they can't afford to change the actor yet). I hope DAYS rest the character of Philip for now...he just is irrelevant right now.

• Members

Well, this is my feeling too, Mitch. I feel Missy has just been complaining to her castmates about her current storyline, how she doesn´t like it at all and will probably not renew her contract when it ends. But I don´t see it as something definitive, so maybe she will change her mind when she starts to work with Matt again and she actually has more than one tapedate per month.

• Members

I'm excited to see this Alex stuff play out...This lexie twist is great, i'm glad it looks like she will have breast cancer..love that alex changes the records..this should be good...

And hell yeah to Kyle Brandt only renewing for a short contract..Really they only need him to play out the claire paternity reveal..and the aftermath..then it should just be a shawn, belle, mimi triangle...Phillip isn't needed...Kate has enough kids in salem now...

• Members

Sorry to hear about Missy. I like Jennifer and hope they just let her go and not inflict us with another recast.

Good. I hate Philip and I can't stand KB's acting. I hope Philip leaves and never returns.

Alex & Chelsea need to just die already.

• Members

If Kyle is leaving you can bet your money Farah isn't far behind. Once the secret come out, BYE BYE Shimi. What are they going to do with Mimi next. Hook her up with Phillip and have them leave town together.

I think they are going to revel the secret durning the summer sometime or early fall. And KC gave KB a raise...........WTH????

Days should do a double murder and kill Chelsea and Alex.

• Members

OMG HELL YEAH TO ALL OF THIS!!

The Lexie stuff sounds awesome-Alex is such a bastard!! I wonder how Sami will play into this. It will be great to see Wayne and Ali in scenes. Renee is gonna really get some good material with all this-I am so happy for her and Jim getting to shine again.

Boo to Brandt but I have a feeling its a six month deal and that it is. Now we know Days will start moving the Claire story if he is leaving. Either that or they will recast. I am kinda mad they gave him a raise.

Something about that Missy stuff makes me wonder if she is just telling people she is going because Days doesn't really seem to know anything or want to discuss it. I have a feeling they are recasting because it is clear there is story to be played.

The Patrick stuff sounds interesting and so does the Bo murder stuff.

The slow period is now over folks-here comes fast and furious Days. May and this summer is going to be awesome!!!

• Members

Oh how I hope Fath is close behind Brandt in leaving. Lately he's been doing a far better job than her and he's been pretty bad, so that tells you what I think of Fath's acting.

I really hope Missy's exit is a wake up call for Corday and NBC and they truly start fixingthis.

• Members

WTF on giving KB a raise, BUT if it gets that no talent off my screen than I am all for it! :D I think they shoudl give Philip a small rest, recast with a well known actor if possible and have him turn bad for once.

These spoilers sound like May Sweeps!

Renee Jones getting a possible meaty SL has me excited!

• Members

These spoilers soung awesome!

I just have one question? If John Ingle's last airdate as Mickey is Friday 4/12 and Hope tells him to go through with the divorce in spoilers for next week, what's the deal?

Is he being recast? Wouldn't it be great if John Clarke was back as Mickey next week?! *dreams*

Archived