DAYS: Soap Weekly SPOILERS and Casting News!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Hopefully John Clarke can be convinced to return at least recurringly. If not, DAYS should re-cast. I think Jed Allan(ex-Don Craig) would be great. Peter Hansen(ex-Lee Baldwin, GH & PC), Nicholas Pryor(ex-Victor Collins, PC) & Larry Bryggman(ex- John Dixon, ATWT) would also make for a good Nu Mickey.

I'm glad Kyle Brandt is staying as Phillip. IMHO, Brandt is the BEST Phillip Kiriakis to have graced DAYS. I think Jay Kenneth Johnson was highly over-rated, and like Kirsten Storms(ex-Belle) would be entirely unbelievable as Phillip if he were still in the role, as Storms would be if still playing Belle.

• Members

1.) Who mentioned Jay? Nobody. The character of Philip has been in storyline limbo for YEARS now. He's not been rootable since before Kyle was cast.

2.) As long as KC is around, Shawn/Belle will be the end-all, with Shawn/Mimi somewhat viable, whereas Philip/Belle is no more than an obstacle.

I'm glad it appears they're recognizing that need for the character is not too huge.

• Members

It states in the spoilers that Maggie answers the phone when Hope calls Mickey. So Maggie will probably just give Mickey the message or something.

I want to see Mickey recast too or to die. I hate when characters are limbo. With him in limbo Maggie's storyline and appearance possibilities are more limited.

I wouldn't mind Jed Allan or Peter Hansen. Larry Bryggman would be a little too young and would never leave New York. He does too much Broadway.

• Members

Would love to see Jed Allen as the New Mickey on Days.

I'm glad that John Ingle is leaving and going back to GH.

He is a great Edward on GH, but him being Mickey was

just too rediculous. He looked more like Alice's brother

than her son. Don't get me wrong, I like John, he is a

wonderful actor but just wrong for the part of Mickey.

Archived