ALL: Hope/wishes for the soaps in 2024 except Days which tapes 2 years ahead

• Members

I wish Braden would exit gracefully. Victor is already a shell of his former self.  Retire on top. Give Victor a grand send-off. That move alone frees up so many characters for good storylines. Victoria and Adam struggling for Newman. Nikki finding love again (maybe Paul waiting in the wings). Nick finally getting over his daddy issues.  

Y&R’s vets don’t need to be rested. They just need better storylines. Stafford and Case still bring it. They are still trying. The material is what is lacking.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What Stafford is bringing I'm not buying. I agree the writing is not there but Phyllis should be in jail. And what is left to do with Sharon? Another short lived marriage?

If Faith/Mariah had more story Sharon could still be seen in a strong supporting role, which after nearly 30 years is probably the best place for her. Give romance a rest for a while.

• Members

Why do I find it unbelievable that Sharon has any occupation, let alone one as a psychologist/coffeehouse owner, lol?

Sharon should be more like Nikki, just sitting around and playing "Lady of the Manor" all day, while her man does the actual work.

Edited by Khan