DAYS: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/commentary/a-critics-review-of-days-a-roundup-of-the-best-and-worst-of-2023/ 

First, let me see if there's any I agree with. Flashback Usage, Megan Best Villain, Chad & Steph Break-up, Hoofing, Worst Death Victor's, Susan Banks BFTD, Ruined Bope Reunion, Shirtless Xander, Holly Jonas, okay, that's a LOT! But, disagree, uh-oh! Leo & Dimitri WORST ROMANCE, Sloan "ends up with" Nicole's baby? Try steals!!!! Xander is the true heir is a story they haven't told yet! Alex? Lack of Personal Growth!!! Sloan is Worst Parent!

• Members

Not sure what to make of today’s Chad/Harris/Everett brofest, but I didn’t really mind it, even though Chad is a bit of a dick for not spending the entire day with his kids. Bruh, it’s Christmas

Please register in order to view this content

I still don’t like Everett, but him being a part of the drug storyline with Harris and everybody could be interesting. 

I liked the Kiriakis family scenes, except for Konstantin’s part in it. He really is like the Leo Stark of this storyline. He just messes it up every time he’s on. The best part of this is the Alex/Xander dynamic. I hope they continue to keep building it up until the secret finally comes out and that Justin starts playing a bigger part in it as well. And I’m glad that we got updates about Bo/Hope and Will/Sonny.

And, we got a new set!

It kind of reminded me of the alley behind Shenanigans, from back in the day. I hope it’s put to good use and doesn’t just disappear like the kitchen at Sweet Bits did.

Wasn’t really a fan with the lack of consistency with Stefan though. Yesterday, he was so determined to try and stop Clyde but today, he came off like such a victim. There’s gotta be someone that Stefan can reach out to in order to get Clyde killed.

And, thank you @j swift! Hope you had a good holiday. 

• Members

I confess I continue to like these scab-written days, DAYS, etc. 

You are so right about Chad being wrong. Doug & Julie are too old to have to mind your children 24 hours a day! 

There was no Leo! Hip hip hooray! 

I hope something ill befalls Constantin. Saying he's going back to Greece but then telling Theresa no he's not really. 

Right in the middle of my episode, the video stopped & just sat there & buffered for about 20 minutes. I suspect it  must be a time when Infinity goes on the blink in my whole neighborhood. 

I was trying to think: How long has it been since Brady has seen Rachel? IOW, what month did he lose custody? Also, has Abe now had amnesia since June?!!! Pretty long times for some things to be dragging on. 

• Members

To be fair, a little later Johnny was possessed by the devil, his eyes glowed red, and she didn't notice that either, so she might just have poor eye contact

Please register in order to view this content

But yeah, he had retinoblastoma as a kid and had his eye removed

Edited by j swift

• Members

It's the regular excuse, Justin said she was off to visit Mimi.

I recall they hyped up this Bo news in the fall preview, but if that's all there is, it was kind of a con.

Why doesn't Alex shave for Christmas?

Konstantin has a thing for tablecloths, didn't he gift a lace one to Maggie already?

The excuse about Rachel is becoming an AMC-Bobby-Martin-skiis-in-the-attic situation.  How is Kristin keeping Brady from visiting?

I hope Holly's not going to get caught up in the drug ring situation.

4.7/10

Edited by j swift