ALL: Drag and disguises.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think she was trans as well.

The amount of times soap characters dressed up as maid or nuns is probably too numerous to list.

Ditto for the amount of disguises on JER shows, often in tandem with someone being sexually assaulted (who can forget Stefano as Elvis?).

And of course Alan Spaulding pretending to be a Japanese businessman (mercifully without yellowface, as I suppose GL was already close enough to actually being canceled to not be "canceled").

Then there are the twin or cousin disguises, the most charming versions being with Adam/Stuart and Vicky/Marley. (honorable mention to the Rose/Lily story for making canonical what we could already guess [Lily was boring in bed])

• Members

In most cases, it was not only ridiculous that nobody on screen copped their disguise, but also IRL these people has entire hair & makeup departments that couldn't hide their identity.

I mean, Nina knew David Kimball for more than a year, and all he needed was a cheap wig and bolo tie to conceal himself?

• Members

I found some photos of Sally on google but there are better ones. The first time she did it in the 80s they did a really good job but I don't know the episode number to take a screenshot. It might have been around the time that Clarke was working as "Beau Rivage."

Christine dressed as "Kelly Simmons" to gather information on Isabella.

Please register in order to view this content

• 1 month later...
  • Members

In the March 1980 episode posted on the GL thread we have Roger disguised as an elderly professor and hiding out at the Reardon boarding house.

As a disguise it looks quite good. The only problem is that with a flowing beard and long grey hair Roger looks quite distinctive, which kinda defeats the purpose of trying to lay low and go unnoticed.

• Errol changed the title to ALL: Drag and disguises.