Days of Our Lives: November 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ron could have changed the entire Leo/Dmitri/Gwen narrative if Leo or Dmitri just let Gwen in on the plan.  Instead of making Leo/Dmitri evil the show could have Gwen agree to the marriage and wacky hijinks and schemes would ensue.  It could have been a fun side story.  I personally don't think I would have liked it much, but at least it saves Dmitri and Leo from character destruction and gives Gwen something more lighthearted to do.  There was just a less ugly way to tell this story if we had to tell it. 

Welcome to the board @BeeLol!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Two random questions running through my brain this morning

1. Does Melinda know that Li is dead?
  2. Is Gwen in Alamania and has she interacted with Megan?
    1. Megan told Rolf that the Dimitri failed to get his inheritance from the marriage, and Gwen left to get her part of the inheritance, so I wonder if they met?

• Members

Remember that very unfunny scene where Leo impersonated Gwen so that the Von Leuschner attorney would think they were married?  Didn't the lawyer see through their scam and told Dimitri that he felt Dimitri's love for Leo (barf), but he had to stay married for a year, and he would check back in later, then give him his money?

1. So, how does Megan know that Dimitri failed to get the inheritance (because he hasn't actually failed yet)?
  2. And I recall the flashback of how Gwen found out Dimitri was cheating, but was Kristen the one to tell her about the inheritance?

I ask all of this because I assume Gwen's return will coincide with the conclusion of Dimitri's story (there's been no goodbye post from PP on social media, a good clue that he'll pop up again).

• Members

The lawyer turned out to be gay & was persuaded that they had a real love & granted him his inheritance & put into place his getting the first installment & other installments were to follow. We the audience don't have any knowledge about any subsequent installments.

Kristen told Gwen that Dimitri was cheating with Leo & Gwen claimed that she already knew. We the audience do not know if Gwen was being truthful or not about already knowing. But, she did tell Kristen of things that happened & alleged that this & that caused her to first be suspicious & then to know. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges

• Members

Oh, goodness, no, he's been here forever & has spent untold amounts of burned calories dogging my posts & trying to make my life miserable. He very very frequently posts something, anything that puts him in a position of being 2% against 98%. If most of the people in a given thread were asserting a blue sky he'd appear out of nowhere & post 3 lines where he made it clear that any idiot could see that the sky is kelly green. 

• Members

I've been watching soaps for forty years, I can tolerate flawed human beings who make one awful decision after another (some of my favorite characters). My issue with Leo is the trying too hard to be clever dialogue. If I want to roll my eyes at a gay man's failed witticisms, I'll go to a drag show. I'd like to see a gay heavy written like Xander for instance. 

• Members

I am a speed reader

Please register in order to view this content

Please send me to the Leo fan posts-I missed them.  But go wild with your Leo love.  I am just curious if you thought your post was slightly baiting or did you just not have time to read this entire thread?   I just tend to be pretty suspect of people who come in and out of this board with extremely contrary opinions.  No harm, no foul.  I am not looking for a silly fight over Leo.  Not worth my time.

• Members

An interesting view, Pollyanna!

Indeed! they missed the car on making Leo likeable after the Diana debacle back in 2019 with zero change in him! By now, a better writer would've written Leo off into the sunset, i would send both him and Dimitri to prison! Better yet, A brazilian Prison so they couldn't be together! (Here if you have a diploma you are treated to a solo cell while the rest mingles together!)