Days: August 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'd have all the hunky males in Salem with their towels sitting at the dimera living room talking about their terrible love lives and then end credits.

Please register in order to view this content

It's better than Talia and the stupid bakery nonsense again.

I would've written out Talia long time ago. I have no use for her. She adds nothing to the show.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Great points here and in your full post. This has to be the worst hospital in America, soon to be even worse when con artist Talia is added to the staff.

Fully agree on the towels in the Dimera living room. Those end credits should have stills of the towel boys while dispensing with that phucking awful credits music they use.

That bakery is a fail and should be shut down.

Spot on about Talia, a character who outlived her usefulness after 3 weeks. Terrible character, terrible writing, mediocre actress.

• Members

I honestly thought Talia was introduced as a Dr. as a nod to her father.  I agree with everyone that Talia doesn't seem like a Dr.  She's so insecure and unsure about herself.  I know that's part of her abusive past, but I would never trust her to make a split second, lifesaving decision. 

Why did Sloan stop breathing? That's a lot more serious than just an early term miscarriage.  Then in the next scene she was fine, conscious, watching the ultrasound, and not being monitored like she didn't almost die moments ago lol.